Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

The scenario of the middle east is so old.

Really ? Now I know what U.S want and all what she want is "saving Israel , destroying the middle east" ...

Say Afghanistan has terrorists and Osama bin laden, Create Taliban -> Go to Afghanistan get oil , destroy Afghanistan -> Get out.

Say Iraq has destruction weapons -> Go to Iraq get oil , destroy Iraq , save Israel -> Get out.

Say Syria has chemical weapons -> Go to syria get oil , destroy syria , save Israel -> Get out.

Say Egypt is killing the Terrorists or how U.S calls them peaceful protestors -> Go to Egypt get oil , destroy Egypt , save Israel -> Get out.

Since It happened with the first two , they will make it for the third and the fourth , just don't lie it is the real scenario to save Israel ....

The days will tell you what I say , and I'm sure we will stop it when it happens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Don't blame the US or anyone else for the destruction of either Syria or Egypt, You can only blame your spiritual killer "god/allah" for this.
    Iraq really is being attacked by the US but Iraq is a threat... The US isn't going to let the enemy strike first just for a justification..
    Also, the us doesn't want to "save Israel" for the fun of it and neither they want to destroy the middle east.. US only wants to keep Israel around for the fact that we give them lots of influence over the middle east and that's exactly what the US wants because the middle east in its entire is a threat to fucking everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Learn english, then post. We don't give a fuck if you can't take the time to learn to speak beforehand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Really ? Now I know what U.S want and all what she want is "saving Israel , destroying the middle east" ...

Say Afghanistan has terrorists and Osama bin laden, Create Taliban -> Go to Afghanistan get oil , destroy Afghanistan -> Get out.

Say Iraq has destruction weapons -> Go to Iraq get oil , destroy Iraq , save Israel -> Get out.

Say Syria has chemical weapons -> Go to syria get oil , destroy syria , save Israel -> Get out.

Say Egypt is killing the Terrorists or how U.S calls them peaceful protestors -> Go to Egypt get oil , destroy Egypt , save Israel -> Get out.

Since It happened with the first two , they will make it for the third and the fourth , just don't lie it is the real scenario to save Israel ....

The days will tell you what I say , and I'm sure we will stop it when it happens.
    1. Afghanistan did have terrorists and Osama Bin Laden. Your point is invalid.
    2. Saddam Hussein was killing his own people. Your point is invalid.
    3. Syria does have chemical weapons, and Assad is using them on his own people. Your point is invalid.
    4. Non-sensical. Your point is invalid.

Your point is invalid.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    1. Afghanistan did have terrorists and Osama Bin Laden. Your point is invalid.
    2. Saddam Hussein was killing his own people. Your point is invalid.
    3. Syria does have chemical weapons, and Assad is using them on his own people. Your point is invalid.
    4. Non-sensical. Your point is invalid.

Your point is invalid.
    1-That's okay but If you see , I said up there that the first point is right but it isn't the main point they went for.
    2-No fucking proof that proves that , and your the main point was that Iraq has destruction weapons , opened it , didn't find any destruction weapon (good excuse to open a country).
    3-Yup , Syria has chemical weapons , but what If the Independent Army in Syria did that ? I mean look ... all who is dead from the chemical attack was only boys , babies and women ... I mean no one from the Independent Army.
    4-You'll see , and what I said is now happening and the WWIII will start when U.S attack Syria.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    2-No fucking proof that proves that , and your the main point was that Iraq has destruction weapons , opened it , didn't find any destruction weapon (good excuse to open a country).
    There's also no proof that the US stole oil from Iraq.
    ​Do you see the impasse?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Don't bother, dopedog just talks shit and never backs it up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Give weapons to syrians retake syria achieve peace. Leave syria ask of oil, claim some oil. Leave

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Really? thinking about US going into war with Egypt?
    I know that shit can never happen unless US want to commit suicide, they can barely afford airstrikes on Syria but can't and never will declare a war on a country with a pretty good army!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I like how the options go Iraq>save israel. There is no relevance whatsoever, lol. What a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I know that shit can never happen unless US want to commit suicide, they can barely afford airstrikes on Syria but can't and never will declare a war on a country with a pretty good army!
    1. "affording" isn't a problem in wartime for the US, at least not on a full-scale.(not this middle east shit now).

2. There isn't any real reason for the US to attack Egypt, it would cause more problems than it is worth with our allies, and they aren't exactly hostile.

3. Its not even a contest in Egypt vs USA, USA wins hands-down.

:/

Thanks
    I agree, if USA attacks Egypt, it's done, but why would they attack Egypt? they never did any harm to them
    and USA now want to attack Syria... wow never seen that happen before >_>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    USA's involvement in Syria isn't a straight up attack on the country itself. Its more or less to stop the use of chemical weapons and make sure this stuff doesn't get out of hand.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    US careless about the Syrian people they are attacking Syria just because Israel wanted to. puppets !
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Obama is just an idiot , U.S defence minister told him attacking Syria would bring a WW and U.S will suicide in it but he said no .. this guy must go to suck a gay dick.
    Even though our relations with U.S he can say that in a certain time.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Don't just feel like hey U.S is the best :/ you lost from vietnam and you said that in 1956 vs Britain , france and Israel ... Egypt wins hands-down.

2. There isn't any real reason for the US to attack Egypt, it would cause more problems than it is worth with our allies, and they aren't exactly hostile.
    Hey , the reason is to destroy the middle east armies and saving Israel ... don't tell me no you already know that !
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I like how the options go Iraq>save israel. There is no relevance whatsoever, lol. What a tool.

1. "affording" isn't a problem in wartime for the US, at least not on a full-scale.(not this middle east shit now).

:/
    And you already knows If U.S is going in a war against Egypt that your country is going to suicide and btw Jordan and Saudi Arabia will be supporting us not you unlike syria.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast