end woman suffrage

even woman agree

Thanks
    dumb bitches don't know the difference between suffering and suffrage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Priceless.

Why do people never ask more questions when signing petitions?

It's like when Penn & Teller did a petition to ban water.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    well I had to google suffrage. made me giggle.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]KING (08-26-2013)

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    People sadden me. It's like people are afraid to ask what something is, the just assume they know what something is and go along with it, which usually in turn makes them out to being a dumb ass. I watched both vids... I've seen the water one before. But, these women.... just saddens me. The last couple of women knew what it was at least. I'm assuming both vids where held in america and this shows how well we are educated. If you don't study shit on your own outside of schooling you aren't gonna get the best education here in America, that's what I have concluded.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

Niet (08-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    plus suffrage and suffering are very similar so of course alot of those dumb college students wouldn't know. Glad those last two woman where like fuck you and walked off

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-26-2013)

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    plus suffrage and suffering are very similar so of course alot of those dumb college students wouldn't know. Glad those last two woman where like fuck you and walked off
    I hope this petition was fake. If it was, I feel sorry for those girls. They obviously had no idea what suffrage was, it aggravates me that they assumed the knew what it was when they didn't all have a full understanding of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

I hope this petition was fake. If it was, I feel sorry for those girls. They obviously had no idea what suffrage was, it aggravates me that they assumed the knew what it was when they didn't all have a full understanding of it.
    shows you alot about people. especially how one girl would sign out of the group, so everyone decided to follow along. sad.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    shows you alot about people. especially how one girl would sign out of the group, so everyone decided to follow along. sad.
    It makes me think that we have really bad education here. I mean like seriously... like in the fucking move "religious" that U.S. Senator said "You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the Senate" that right there flat out is ridiculous. The more shit I see, the more I hate America. I'm about to start my last year of Highschool in a week or so and I know that my education was very minimal and honestly not all useful or helpful to me. I've been given so much false or outdated information through the years of my
    ---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

education, it's sad. I've learned more from personally talking to teachers and researching shit on my own through the internet with credible sources. That's one good thing I learned from AP World History a couple years back is how to find credible sources on the internet, and how to study things and actually learn from what I am reading. Everything else I have learned through school is basically math, and a some science here and there. Although, on the other hand History has always been my big subject and I have learned a lot through the years.. Highschool history classes would have to be the best education I've ever gotten, I even took extra history classes because I love history so much..

I went completely off of topic but whatever. American education is pretty much shit compared to some of the world.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Split up because of stupid fucking 403 bullshit...
    Last edited by Elocrypt.; 08-26-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Thanks
    Petitions don't change shit, don't even bother.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    It makes me think that we have really bad education here. I mean like seriously... like in the fucking move "religious" that U.S. Senator said "You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the Senate" that right there flat out is ridiculous. The more shit I see, the more I hate America. I'm about to start my last year of Highschool in a week or so and I know that my education was very minimal and honestly not all useful or helpful to me. I've been given so much false or outdated information through the years of my
    ---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

education, it's sad. I've learned more from personally talking to teachers and researching shit on my own through the internet with credible sources. That's one good thing I learned from AP World History a couple years back is how to find credible sources on the internet, and how to study things and actually learn from what I am reading. Everything else I have learned through school is basically math, and a some science here and there. Although, on the other hand History has always been my big subject and I have learned a lot through the years.. Highschool history classes would have to be the best education I've ever gotten, I even took extra history classes because I love history so much..

I went completely off of topic but whatever. American education is pretty much shit compared to some of the world.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Split up because of stupid fucking 403 bullshit...
    It's because america wants their population to be uneducated, gluttonous, robots that work, spend money, and support america in all decisions. Schools teach biased opinions rather than what really matters. History goes on about constitution, and government, and economics, but they won't tell you about what these governments have caused to foreign countries.

Look at how they teach about the federal reserve, how money is created, how money gets distributed for goods and then you got an economy. Instead they don't tell you that because of all these loans and debts that are taken out money is inflating faster and faster to the point where nobody can afford it. We are the opposite of an economy, we're an Anti-Economy

(Economy- The system or range of economic activity in a country, region, or community that's Efficient, sparing, and conservative)

We're the opposite of efficient and conservative... Look at computers and tv's and technology. they can easily make the best possible tv that will never break, instead they slowly make new models to suck the money out of each person until it becomes obsolete and they need to replace it. it's called intentional obsolescence.

It's all a chess game and the population is the pawns, awaiting orders to sacrifice themselves for the king (government)

Definitely stay educated, I do enjoy the discussions I have with you over anyone else.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    I would never sign anything on a street.
    Last edited by Niet; 08-26-2013 at 04:41 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Niet For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Depending on the context it could be good or bad. When women didn't have the right to vote, you could say "end woman suffrage" and that would mean to ALLOW women to vote. But since they do have the RIGHT TO VOTE, he talking about removing their right to vote. I'm sure suffrage means"right to vote" but since no one ever means to stop someone to vote, the connotation always coincides with ALLOWING people to vote.