Inspired
    Lol hasn't it been a couple of months

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoply View Post
    no trades Learn to read.
    so whats the s.d?
    add me on skype :/
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    so whats the s.d?
    add me on skype :/
    You added but never replied. So I will if you're going to reply, if not then wasting my time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    Lol hasn't it been a couple of months
    A few weeks. I guess it shows how dead the A.V.A. community is with buying/selling/trading. The only thing I run into is scammers. :/

Thanks
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL nice scam attempt Panoly. You fail so bad, Don't trust this guy
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

Thanks
    Guys, this kid try to scam me so bad... LOL he refuse to put his skype info on my VM

Nice Job, going to scammer grave in about an hour
    Last edited by dannyhoo; 08-29-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks
    Guys, this kid try to scam me so bad... LOL he refuse to put his skype info on my VM

Nice Job, going to scammer grave in about an hour
    That's why my skype info is on there. I screenshared both the account you wanted to buy and my main account[which will always be better than any account you ever own] and you still want to be a little ****** wanting more proof. Go kill yourself, you're not worth the time of even trying to sell you an account for $15. Some people work actual jobs in real life that they need to go to sleep and wake up for. Thanks for the waste of time. Hope you liked the screenshare of my gg accounts. Now back to your shitty ones. lmaooooooooo
    Last edited by Panoply; 08-29-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks
    Account still available to someone who doesn't want me to spend 5 hours of my life proving I'm the original owner. I can Screenshare, trade with OMM,I am Original Owner of the account and have all information regarding it, show the account in-game. Time for bed. Hopefully find someone worthwhile to sell it to unlike the last moron interested in it who wanted to know every detail about my life. Wouldn't be surprised if he asked for my social security number next as "confirmation" I'm the owner. lmaoo ^^
    Last edited by Panoply; 08-29-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks
    Account still available to someone who doesn't want me to spend 5 hours of my life proving I'm the original owner. I can Screenshare, trade with OMM,I am Original Owner of the account and have all information regarding it, show the account in-game. Time for bed. Hopefully find someone worthwhile to sell it to unlike the last moron interested in it who wanted to know every detail about my life. Wouldn't be surprised if he asked for my social security number next as "confirmation" I'm the owner. lmaoo ^^

Too long to read, and plus thats not your Skype you numbskull, Its funny how when I blocked you and said I'm put you in scammer grave, you
    immediately posted it . mmmm, Don't trust this kiddo

Thanks
    Too long to read, and plus thats not your Skype you numbskull, Its funny how when I blocked you and said I'm put you in scammer grave, you
    immediately posted it . mmmm, Don't trust this kiddo
    If creation06rolla@gmail isn't my Skype then the Earth is a square. Don't trust Danny, wanted me to give him account first, definitely a scammer.

Thanks for bumping my thread a lot btw. Hope no one falls for your tricks and gets scammed.
    Last edited by Panoply; 08-30-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks
    bump /tooshort

Thanks
    facepalm. Guys dont trust this guy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Sorry no trades. I already have a main with g36 alligator.

Account still for sale.
    What's your skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    bump /tooshort
    20$ Paypal. Add me on skype- hawkblaze1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast