Thanks

League of Legends ELO Boosting! cheap and safe!

Hello everyone! We are Eloboostlol and we are here to offer a boosting service for competitive prices.
    You can search “Cheap LOL Elo Boost” in google(Picture below), and you will find ranked first site is ours. When you open it, you will find a lot of services, including lol coaching, lol elo boost, lol account and so on. Among them, lol elo boost is our main business. We guarantee the lowest price and safety. we provide replays and screenshots of promotion as an additional service.

Why choose us ?

• We are a group of dedicated League of Legends players from all corners of the world. We currently boost on the following servers: NA, OCE, EUW, EUNE, RUS, TR, LAS, LAS and BR.
    • All of our boosters are diamond players in the current season, with considerable experience in both competitive play, and boosting. Many of our coaches and boosters have won tournaments and cups, and have been involved in many LAN events.
    • We are the cheapest and fastest league boosting service team , and we will get you to the rating you pay for always .
    • We are exceedingly good at what we do,what we should do ,what we can do , and we have plenty of experience with boosting and coaching.
    • We have boosted over three thousand accounts with unparalleled customer service and prices. We have done many jobs but only now are coming together and make it official and professional.
    • We have implemented an added layer of security measures for your accounts safety, and your elo boost is untraceable by Riot if you choose us.
    • Getting promoted to the next tier is a HUGE feat. Why not have the screenshots to show to your friends of such an accomplishment? If someone questions the validity of your rating, you can just pull the screenshot up and SHOW it to them.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

Price Sheet:
    Guaranteed Division and Tier promotions!
    Bronze:

Bronze V -> Bronze IV – $22.00
    Bronze IV -> Bronze III – $22.00
    Bronze III -> Bronze II – $22.00
    Bronze II -> Bronze I – $22.00
    Bronze I -> Silver 5 – $33.00

Silver:
    Silver V -> Silver IV – $31.00
    Silver IV -> Silver III – $31.00
    Silver III -> Silver II – $31.00
    Silver II -> Silver I – $31.00
    Silver I -> Gold V - $50.00

Gold:
    Gold V -> Gold IV – $51.00
    Gold IV -> Gold III – $61.00
    Gold III -> Gold II – $63.00
    Gold II -> Gold I – $66.00
    Gold I -> Platinum V – $72.00

Platinum:
    Platinum V - Platinum IV – $72.00
    Platinum IV - Platinum III – $77.00
    Platinum III - Platinum II – $88.00
    Platinum II - Platinum I – $94.00
    Platinum I - Diamond V – $165.00
    Didmond:
    Diamond V -> Diamond IV – $220.00
    Diamond IV -> Diamond III – $253.00
    Diamond III -> Diamond II – $286.00
    Diamond II -> Diamond I – $352.00
    __________________________________________________ _________________

Screenshots Below:

__________________________________________________ __________________

Contact Us:
    When you are ready to place a order, or if you just have any general questions feel free to contact us on Skype at rs4play (In addition there is a need LOL Account, then you can contact our skype)

__________________________________________________ __________________

How to buy elo boost on Eloboostlol ?

Register the account in our site first please.You need to choose your current Division, and the Division you want to boost.System will calculate the price you need to pay.The system will also calculate how many wins are most likely required to get to your desired rank based on our boosting experience and statistics.
    Click “Purchase total”,Enter your order information in the page appeared next, Need to fill all of the blank with red * . Pay attention the game account and passport.Please check it clear when you fill it.
    Choose the correct payment method you want.PayPal is the world leader in payments on the internet and therefore 100% safe, we currently also offer payment method that pay for the order with the credit card directly,if you don't have a Paypal account . And also WESTEN UNION,if you want to pay for the order by WESTEN UNION , please come to the livechat in our site,our mate will offer you our account information and tell you how to work it.
    Check all of the order information finallyClick “Check out”.To pay for the order with the correct payment method you chose. Once this is done,our system will get your order at once,at this time, please come to the livechat in our site, our operaters will help you to check all of the information again. Then arrange the boosting for you at once. Operaters will also give you a approximate comleted time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Seems legit, post in wrong section and joined today.

Thanks
    1. Learn to read
    2. Wrong Section
    3. Ethen is back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Let me guess, after i give you money I give you my account information? That is of course, if you didnt already steal it If i used the same account information on your site as well
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i sw3@r t0 g0d th1s 1s l3g1t!1!!!1

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why did you bump this bullshit? GTFO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    Why did you bump this bullshit? GTFO.
    IDK man, Dis is funny