Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

DAE think that hexes should not be approved?

Seriously, it takes no effort to hex something and generally its not the original client maker who posts it. Some ****** who knows how to open Yogda and change a string gets thanks while the original client maker gets nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    some people don't have/want swf editors on their computer
    Please try out the multi-boxing script I helped write at https://pastebin.com/4QC7kVLB

- Up to 6 Clients on 1 PC
    - One key teleportation(up to 3 clients)
    - Picture in Picture with one-key screen switch! (up to 4 clients)
    - Realm/dungeon entry
    - Mouse-click broadcasting

*New script supports up to 6 clients for all features!

Credits to Freddie(HKN Dev) and @liquidgalaxy
    New script out now! Click here.

Thanks
    all people who release hexed clients only want thanks oki bb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You have a serious problem in there.

Thanks
    Well they did waste their hexing it and putting it up.And if it were so easy why don't you try/do it?. Also the point you bring up is that the owner gets nothing, I do agree with. I posted up a client once but I gave credit to the rightful owner who helped me make it.
    hi

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TazWuzHereLowlz View Post
    Well they did waste their hexing it and putting it up.And if it were so easy why don't you try/do it?. Also the point you bring up is that the owner gets nothing, I do agree with. I posted up a client once but I gave credit to the rightful owner who helped me make it.
    If the build is a hexable one, I have it hexed within 5 minutes. Its not hard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Heres how it should go -
    IF the build does not add / change any client side stuff ( ie new dungeons , arena , etc ) you CAN hex someones cleint and post it , but you must contact him personally thru pms to ask for approval , cause it might be that the original owner is also updating the client, or does not the client to be updated, or does`nt want some random getting all the thanks just cause he has the knowledge of how to look up a tutorial on how to hex a client.
    IF the build adds new content ,clients from previous builds should not be hexed/posted cause it just causes confusion amongst the "leechers" cause most ( NOT ALL ) of them cant tell the difference between hexed , and nonhexed. Thus resulting in some obvious signs of hacking in realm , ie saying that they cant see the new dungeon , or why do they crash near the new arena place / dont see it at all. I have had countless ppl tp to me when I call out a lucky god/ epic dungeon , and shouting out that they cant see it.

I went on quite the rant there .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I believe all credit for the original client should be stated in the OP. People who are giving thanks need to realize what a hexed client actually is beforehand.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by artufe View Post
    Heres how it should go -
    IF the build does not add / change any client side stuff ( ie new dungeons , arena , etc ) you CAN hex someones cleint and post it , but you must contact him personally thru pms to ask for approval , cause it might be that the original owner is also updating the client, or does not the client to be updated, or does`nt want some random getting all the thanks just cause he has the knowledge of how to look up a tutorial on how to hex a client.
    IF the build adds new content ,clients from previous builds should not be hexed/posted cause it just causes confusion amongst the "leechers" cause most ( NOT ALL ) of them cant tell the difference between hexed , and nonhexed. Thus resulting in some obvious signs of hacking in realm , ie saying that they cant see the new dungeon , or why do they crash near the new arena place / dont see it at all. I have had countless ppl tp to me when I call out a lucky god/ epic dungeon , and shouting out that they cant see it.

I went on quite the rant there .
    I don't think even permission would be enough. I think the original maker should be the only one allowed to post a hex, also following your rules

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I agree that something needs to be done. I think all posts of hexed client should provide the source of the client (like the thread in which it was originally posted at). Then the other idea I had was actually requiring people to have 20 posts before posting a hexed client (because it takes me longer to fixed the links and check the client than it does for the author to hex and post it). Unhexed clients could still be posted by people with less than 20 posts. Also I should probably make a sticky on the difference between hexed and non hexed client, although, I don't think that will make much of a difference because the people that don't know the difference are the people that don't know how to/to lazy to read anyways.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    I agree that something needs to be done. I think all posts of hexed client should provide the source of the client (like the thread in which it was originally posted at). Then the other idea I had was actually requiring people to have 20 posts before posting a hexed client (because it takes me longer to fixed the links and check the client than it does for the author to hex and post it). Unhexed clients could still be posted by people with less than 20 posts. Also I should probably make a sticky on the difference between hexed and non hexed client, although, I don't think that will make much of a difference because the people that don't know the difference are the people that don't know how to/to lazy to read anyways.
    Sounds good. Also, can we get a rule about "mod selector" clients. Last build there was like 5-10 clients that could be made with nothing more than mod selector

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToDLThings View Post
    Sounds good. Also, can we get a rule about "mod selector" clients. Last build there was like 5-10 clients that could be made with nothing more than mod selector
    That won't happen till the mod selector is cross platform compatible. As it is now it only runs in windows.

Thanks
    If people want to hex an outdated client, then they can just hex it themselves, keep it, and (laugh at everyone who are waiting for a release) be done with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    That won't happen till the mod selector is cross platform compatible. As it is now it only runs in windows.
    This is why your in-game mod selector comes in, and btw, that in-game mod selector is not made by me its by nilly, for those of you that don't know
    I'm a total noob at games, don't mind me, I'M A NOOB .

I just hack everything, but I suck at that too, I'M A NOOB .

I play sports, I do work, I study, but I'M STILL A NOOB .

What about you? YOU A NOOB TOO?

Noobs... always gets the best things

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by liaojh1998 View Post
    This is why your in-game mod selector comes in, and btw, that in-game mod selector is not made by me its by nilly, for those of you that don't know
    Sure, it was my client that you used, but you added all the hacks to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast