Thread: Deal Client

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Cool Deal Client

At first I wanted to post this tread in "Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests" but changed my mind and posted it here - in "Realm of the Mad God Discussions"

Remember: Deal Client is not Ideal client, but it infinitely goes closer and closer to it with each step. ff

Main structure formula: security > information > flexibility

Security comes first - What is the purpose of all these advantages if you will get detected and banned
    Ideally you should never be caught cheating - "Deally" you must cut off as many means of detection as possible.
    If you look at official cheater report form have two main branches "Hacks you can spot on other players" and "Hacks you can only spot from first-person view". Minimization of "Hacks you can spot on other players" is the main concern of the Deal client. The second one is stupidity-proof, you won't stream hacked client videos or screenshots with your main\mules won't you ?

Information comes second - Knowledge is power
    Ideally you must get as much information thru game client as possible - "Deally" you should still remember about security.
    Full screen, show inventory of other players, monster hp bars - you name it, anything helps - even if it is not an actual hack, but a helpful information like displaying your experience or your stats compared to average while on character rolling.

Flexibility comes third
    Ideally you must have any feature modified or completely turned off - "Deally" you must have as many adjustments as possible.
    Modified parameters also must have hovering little tool-tip, and hacks\mods\info must be color coded to ensure user understands that his risk of being revealed rises bigger with some hacks significantly relative to other options. Example - turning on health bars is not as dangerous as turning on no-clip, or turning off blind debuff not as dangerous as turning off confusion debuff \sprite world hack.

Features:

SECURE HACKS

Version checker - before loading actual Deal client - the Loader checks if rotmg released new client (if in future they will implement hacked client detection after releasing new or in-build (ex. 16 0 - 16.1) version of client) and aborts load of Deal a client
    No server-sided debuff never - too dangerous and easy to detect by other players
    Option not to turn off confusion debuff (blind drunk hallucination will still be debuffed)
    auto-aim cloaking - Not to be detected and proved by other players
    Stealth noclip anti-detect - Turns off noclip in others players vision vincity, so they cant see a noclipping player and can't record him and report him, and after they gone you can continue to farm in godlands while noclipping through rocks, or noclipping in sprite world if there is nobody there exept you)
    Stealth p-to-reconnect anti-detect (same mechanics as stealth noclip anti-detect)
    Stealth Lava walls anti-detect (same mechanics as stealth noclip anti-detect)Lava walls
    Block only spam bots - just define the word to in settings file (see below) and it will not hide all 0 star players but hide chat of spam bots - Example: ban Or****in or Realmpo*****et and any person that will have these words in his text line wont appear on your chat (this greatly improves detection security as it doesn't remove players from your screen but only their chat lines)
    Menu tool-tips - warns you about dangerous hacks and color coding them (higher red - more dangerous) with summary of your overal detection as cheater
    Randomize autonexus - randomizes autonexus Example 20-25 so technically they cannot prove that you always go to nexus exactly when your hp reaches 20 or 30 percent
    Smart autoloot - Loot by just pressing defined button, automatically instantly loots high tier items to your slots (wich slots to use and item tiers can be chosen and stored in settings txt)
    Safe default - all dangerous features are turned off by default
    Save setting - client can store settings in txt file, so you don't need to set them again when you change your PC\Mac\tablet

INFORMATION

Notification spam
    What's in the box? (loot notificaion item tiers can be chosen and saved)
    Show HP/MP/FAME
    Show Inventory of other players
    Disable bullets of other players
    Show current weapon range - draws transparent circle around your character, so you can always see maximum projectile range of your current weapon (stacks amazingly with fullscreen v4)
    Toggle animated red highlighted cursor
    Aura to see yourself in crowded places (cosmetics no one else can see that)
    Auto timer Timer that automatically adjusts to your current spell seal cloak helm other and shows time left when you cast it
    Overlay prices realmeye muledump petfuse rolling wiki friendonlinenotification
    Event hunt SUPER! Mode1 Event - Example: If you chose TOMB from list, it will - instantly tell you when and where (server\realm\inside realm coordinates) a Grand Sphinx is spawned so you can visit preferred dungeon more often. Mode2 Player - - Example: If you chose PLAYER CANDY from list it will - instantly tell you when and where (server realm or nexus inside realm coordinates exept guild rooms) a player opened dungeon with a dungeon key so you can pay him a visit. Mode3 Inc - Will tell you servers and realms that are soon to be closed and If any player in realm holds Inc so you will understand if there will be WC after Realm Close and Oryx fight.

FLEXIBILITY

All hacks\information are toggable + :
    auto low quality feature
    auto standard client settings feature - (it also remembers setting for original client (stored in txt) so you don't have to remap your hot keys or turn off annoying music when you change PC\Mac\tablet or apply new Deal client version)
    Volume sliders better handling, saves time by not using keyboard for choosing auto-nexus or loot tier drop values
    Turn autonexus on or off by pressing defined button

Completion time: Will be added
    SO What do you think ?
    This tread will be constantly updated, discussion and criticism are very much welcome.
    Last edited by @ff; 08-28-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks
    Around 60% of this isn't even possible, and most stuff is already in clients.

I NOW have my old skype account back after it was hacked - chris2k7sears
    My Vouches!
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyswerve View Post
    +1 VOUCH. Fast and friendly service. Looking forward to future deals
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12345 View Post
    c2k8s was fast and quick. Definite Vouch! 10/10 would trade again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Novus7 View Post
    c2k8s isn't fake. We did a good deal together. I vouch for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSean
    +1 vouch ! went first and got items right after . Thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by kian1991
    Vouche! This guy is rly nice he went first all right Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyswerve
    +1 Vouch Friendly guy! I went first and he kept his bargain. Looking forward to future deal!

More on my profile page and more trades with people that don't vouch .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Too ambitious , untill proven otherwise

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by artufe View Post
    Too ambitious , untill proven otherwise
    Agreed. I'd like to see op make just ONE of these hacks that has never been released and release it publicly

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    To make things clear - this is crowd-funding community project. Maybe there will be donations or other rewards for completing goals (under development currently)
    This whole stuff was made to unite all qualified modders to make them cooperate and make a product of more higher quality than those that they make independently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by @ff View Post
    This whole stuff was made to unite all qualified modders to make them cooperate
    So you want others to do this? seems legit.
    Doesnt seem like you have any coding skills.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I love the idea of this, looking forward to any news regarding development.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    1) I can provide some of my WIP (I am currently working on auto timer and weapon range (AS 3.0))
    2) This list is subject to change if community decides
    3) People can't dream ?
    4) Maybe donations will speed up the process (games\activation codes\bitcoins\ect)

I will update post soon describing whole idea how to achive Deal client comfortably FOR EVERYONE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by @ff View Post
    4) Maybe donations will speed up the process (games\activation codes\bitcoins\ect)
    Games will speed up the process. I can't stop laughing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Good post op. It's probably dead in the water unless you can get some of the few people that actually know how to do this stuff on board. As for me? I'm of the mind that if you're going to hack, then just hack. If you don't want people to know that you're hacking then don't hack.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToDLThings View Post
    Games will speed up the process. I can't stop laughing
    This made me laugh . Also OP , everyone will take you MUCH more seriusly if you manage to create 1 origianal feature and release the source.

Thanks
    I've read it. I've read it all. That doesn't happen often... I understand the idea of a big project and stuff, but what's the point? Adding all these things to the game would screw everything up (assuming it was even possible).

As for Version checker and No server-sided debuff, it sounds like hiding from some serious crime. If You're worried about updated versions, just check forums or browser version. Two clicks can't kill You. As for people noticing not working paralyzes, quiets and stuff - if being noticed worries You, just don't use hacks. Any hacks. No-clips are a lot easier to notice and You always have to pay attention not to walk through stones and walls when someone's nearby, which makes dodging bullets more difficult. Making Stealth no-clip is totally impossible because of all the teleports. I got tped in a wall once, and in the middle of Hermit's pool because of some no-clipper.

Only reason to use reconnect is RotMG lagging out in dungeons, and Kabam should allow this stuff or at least stop lagging so much. Lava walls were nice idea, but only idea. Lava exists only in godlands and abysses, and in godlands it can be easily avoided. Abysses + lava walls can kill people faster than running through lava, because enemies just don't care that You have to run around, when they can run straight at You. Also it can screw You pretty bad when killing Idols. Another thing not needed in "pro-mega-hack-pack".

Randomized Autonexus? Isn't it already randomized? You get nexused when Your health goes below 30%, so for an awful wizard with 500 HP, it can nexus You at 1 HP or at 149. That's pretty random. Unless You're only getting hit for 1 HP. If You need more random, You can always do it manually. Anyway, noone cares about Your HP when nexusing.

Numerical HP/MP and Inventory Viewer are useful, but not necessary. I like numbers, but I can easily survive without checking someone's pockets :P

Disabling enemy projectiles can help a little with performance issues, but just a little. If You want to remove them to make game less confusing, You can just learn who shoots what, and after that it's not that difficult to remember what to dodge. Same with range. It would be really nice to say "This god is clearly in my range", but that's the only purpose I've found for this. If I want to know if something's in my range - I shoot. No need to waste time coding.

Aura is a really nice idea. It would be enough just to always draw Your character on top layer, since I always find myself lost while trading, and moving around to pin-point my exact location doesn't really help in crowds.

I missed few functions that are in my opinion not possible to accomplish, cause someone more pro will surely point them out. These "pro-mega-hack-packs" are a little waste of time to be honest. Game is perfectly playable with simple fullscreen and HP bars. Everything else (except nilly's Anti-spam ) is just cutting the "game" element from the game. If I'm gonna hack and ignore stuns, quiets and other stuff, then basically everyone can, everyone should, so let's just remove them. Then we can remove bullets, cause they can cofuse people, then monsters, so nobody would die, and just to keep game "perma-death" - add aging timer, so chars would die when they hit 80. If You want to make a big project, think about more utility and performance stuff that the game needs, instead of robbing it of any challenge. Just saying.

Thanks
    lets face it none of this is ever gonna be put in 1 god client unless u feel like spending some cash -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    Good post op. It's probably dead in the water unless you can get some of the few people that actually know how to do this stuff on board. As for me? I'm of the mind that if you're going to hack, then just hack. If you don't want people to know that you're hacking then don't hack.
    nilly got a point here indeed, if you are gonna hack, like autoaim cloaking???
    hacking is just like double-edge sword, you deal crazy dmg, you get crazy dmg

You get the advantage, there is the disadvantage that people will eventually find out and what do you mean by auto aim cloaking? XD
    I'm a total noob at games, don't mind me, I'M A NOOB .

I just hack everything, but I suck at that too, I'M A NOOB .

I play sports, I do work, I study, but I'M STILL A NOOB .

What about you? YOU A NOOB TOO?

Noobs... always gets the best things