Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post

I would love to but reading this just made me go . Like Distraught said we're going to let Approved. deal with this case since he is the one that issued the ban.
    @Distraught Color can't view IPs. I can view them and I can tell you that he has no alt accounts recorded in the database.

Of course proxies can be used. But checking the accounts under his IP clears up one thing at least.
    Not the IPs of the MPGH Account. His Skype IP in relation to the Skype of the past scammer. I can provide all the links in a PM that were provided prior in the private report. Although they were spaced out, I deleted the spaces so its a 1 click process.

The matter actually isn't that Flashday is Gigz. It's that Flashday's helps Gigz sell on MPGH still.

Thanks
    The only Skype address I have is Flashmanzz and it matches my MPGH IP address if you look it through ResolveMe - Skype Resolver. And you are claiming that I'm helping Gigz to sell? WHAT? There seems to be a lot of what I don't know, I'd appreciate if higher staff would send me any evidence you got.
    Last edited by flashdayz2; 08-30-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I have purchased keys off of flashdayz one time. He raised his prices, so I didn't continue to do business with him. Just because I bought keys off him one time doesn't mean he's not gigz, or works with him; that's something I have no knowledge off. Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides here. If the ip's match up then that's that. Perm ban. The staff are very trusted, intellegent and Confin3d knows what he's talking about, as does other minions, mods, and higher staff. Whichever decision they intend to make or have made, I trust their judgement.
    Last edited by TheLoveBandit; 08-30-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelovebandit View Post
    I have purchased keys off of flashdayz one time. He raised his prices so I no longer continued to do business with him. As far as him ban evading, that's something I have no knowledge off. Don't get me wrong, it sure as hell is possible that's he's gigz or works for him. If the ip's match up then that's that. The staff are very trusted and confin3d knows what he's talking about, as does other minions, mods, and higher staff. Whichever decision they intend to make or have made, I trust their judgement.

I would love to but reading this just made me go . Like Distraught said we're going to let Approved. deal with this case since he is the one that issued the ban.
    @Distraught Color can't view IPs. I can view them and I can tell you that he has no alt accounts recorded in the database.

Of course proxies can be used. But checking the accounts under his IP clears up one thing at least.
    Let's wait on the upper staff then. As of proxies again, I'm sure it's quite impossible to find an Estonian one. As I have stated before, feel free to look through my computer that I am not using any proxy programs and then check my IP. It's the same.
    Last edited by flashdayz2; 08-30-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by flashdayz2 View Post
    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY, I'M NOT GIGZ!

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE ORDERED VIDEO FROM THIS GUY FOR 5$. BECAUSE I ORDERED THE SAME FUCKING VIDEO I GOT BANNED?

PLEASE MAKE A NEW RULE: DON'T BUY A VIDEO FOR 5$ OR ELSE YOU WILL GET BANNED.
    Hello Gigz......... same old same old threads. Enjoy your up and coming ban, as it's going to go that way for sure.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flashdayz2 View Post
    Let's wait on the upper staff then. As of proxies again, I'm sure it's quite impossible to find an Estonian one. As I have stated before, feel free to look through my computer that I am not using any proxy programs and then check my IP. It's the same.
    Platinum hide ip lets you connect to Estonia

And I was just saying that cause you said Flengo issued the ban. Didn't know Approved did it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Platinum hide ip lets you connect to Estonia

And I was just saying that cause you said Flengo issued the ban. Didn't know Approved did it
    Just checked again, it was Approved.

Oh lord I'm derping today lol.

My bad.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Oh lord I'm derping today lol.

My bad.
    I flipped shit when you said that. Had to ask Dave to make sure XD
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    . @Distraught @Hero @Flengo the PR that was opened a week or 2 ago practically has enough proof to prove it's him, there's really no point in this. But I guess the GM's can look at this for themselves. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/393-privat...till-here.html

Also thanks @Confin3d and @Distraught for handling this while I was at school. ^_^

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    As I said, I am not Gigz 100%. When you could show me the report for once I could tell my point of view. I'm not using any proxies, you can come into my computer, check that and my IP then. I can provide everything you need to prove im not him.

E: Going to sleep now, I'm not going to stop this before I get unbanned, I hope you'll send me the report.
    Last edited by flashdayz2; 08-30-2013 at 05:14 PM.

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
    Wait wait. So let me get this right.

You purchased the video.

So here's the odd part. Both Riotshield and Flashday put the video on a fresh youtube account. There has been no advertisement anywhere in the DayZ community of adamrussell's service. adamrussell does not have his own youtube channel to show off all the videos. How did you find out about him whereas nobody else hasn't? How come your account was made right after Riotshield was banned with the same video/similar choice of words? Now thanks for giving me a link. Since adamrussell will say anything in a Harry Potter Voice. I'll ask him if the same person has been using his service.
    looks like you got the whole story down
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    banned with valid proof according to DISTRAUGHT AND COLOR. i was not involved in the report aff
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks
    delete please
    Last edited by flashdayz2; 08-31-2013 at 03:09 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks for answering, @Approved. Also who may be interested: @Symmetrical@Color@Distraught

Quote Originally Posted by Approved. View Post

looks like you got the whole story down
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
    Wait wait. So let me get this right.

You purchased the video.

So here's the odd part. Both Riotshield and Flashday put the video on a fresh youtube account. There has been no advertisement anywhere in the DayZ community of adamrussell's service. adamrussell does not have his own youtube channel to show off all the videos. How did you find out about him whereas nobody else hasn't? How come your account was made right after Riotshield was banned with the same video/similar choice of words? Now thanks for giving me a link. Since adamrussell will say anything in a Harry Potter Voice. I'll ask him if the same person has been using his service.
    Since you guys don't seem to believe me, I'll just tell the whole story again from the beginning. The video was put on my main account where I had videos back from 2010. Don't believe me again? Proof --> https://puu.sh/4fqqM.png (26th August - Youtube account got shut down). You can look from the DayZ thread editing history that was the user I used to host the video. I moved it to a new channel "Wizard101Crown" which I am using for PPD a few days after the account got shut down.

I knew about adamrussell before I even saw Riotshield's thread. Because I deal with PPD and CPA constantly, I need videos, testimonials, views constantly. Don't believe me? Proof --> https://puu.sh/4fqzT.png . There are over 2 millions gigs offered on Fiverr, a lot of them testimonials. Don't believe me again? Take a look yourself: Fiverr / Search results for 'my gigs' .

Adamrussell is one of the top 5 testimonials provider in Fiverr, sorry you didn't find out about him. I know fiverr for a long time --> https://puu.sh/4fqQ7.jpg (please note the 23 awaiting review and 36 completed orders). When my account was made in February 2013, I was selling LoL accounts, Minecraft accounts, nothing else. Dont believe me? Take a look at my main account post history. Also, I have had like 3-4 keyshops before this one with completely different "style", some of the keyshops are made in March 2013. I decided finally to look at someone elses design to boost my sales.

As I said again, feel free to contact AdamRussell, it's my first video ordered from him like this. Long story short: I copied RiotShield's thread design because I liked it, and now everything I say is a big-big lie to you. I have provided all the possible proof I could give you. Also you see to overcome the fact that I have over 10 pages of positive vouches, and because now someone made a report I'm labeled as "Scammer gigz" and all the vouches don't mean a thing? I can't even see the original report if it's edited or not, I can't even respond to it.

You need even more proof? Sure. Come and take a look around my computer to see my verified PayPal address, my eBay account which from I have items shipped here to Estonia, TO MY NAME. I'm no Gigz and this whole story is pissing me off already.
    Last edited by flashdayz2; 08-31-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks
    You can create a story all you want but you still aren't even proving anything against what we already have. Just adding more detail into your portfolio. It's only a cover-up sadly. You keep insisting that you aren't Gigz but you don't realize that we know what you did. Who you help in particular. Should know that helping a scammer sell is a perma-ban as well. I'm still not the one who makes the final decision but arguing all the wrong points isn't going to get you anywhere.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast