Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    does this work for anyone right now? Selecting jobs never worked for me until I added it to the TOP of the script.lua

maybe i'll try that. Besides the DRUM mags, what other parts are "not" normal? so I can make some fun stuff?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixFire View Post
    This would go in my scripts.lua or are we talking about opening up some files here?
    .lua

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus View Post
    does this work for anyone right now? Selecting jobs never worked for me until I added it to the TOP of the script.lua

maybe i'll try that. Besides the DRUM mags, what other parts are "not" normal? so I can make some fun stuff?
    It works, and I don't know what's special besides that one.

Thanks
    FFS hasn't worked for me, where/when do you execute it? what screen?

Thanks
    For me it worked but it only updates the avaiable mods without adding C-mags,stock,vertical grips and stuff,do I have to restart from scratch...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus View Post
    FFS hasn't worked for me, where/when do you execute it? what screen?
    I did it in the customization menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Diacono View Post
    For me it worked but it only updates the avaiable mods without adding C-mags,stock,vertical grips and stuff,do I have to restart from scratch...
    Still works for me and I don't quite know what you mean in the other sentence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I hope to try this soon.

Btw, what's your Steam antipathy?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    I hope to try this soon.

Btw, what's your Steam antipathy?
    Search for Sgt. Negative

Thanks
    With .dll from 9th august I open script.lua paste something like

Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_fg_combo1 = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_fg_combo2 = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_fg_combo3 = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_fg_combo4 = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_g_standard = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_m_akm = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_m_drum = 30

Run the game from Steam legit version updated to 10.0.0 as I removed the bogus patch by deleting random stuff then let Steam repair/download the files again without update,press INS it gives me basic or vanilla mods but drum mags,stocks and vertical grips aren't popping under the modification menu

Thanks
    With .dll from 9th august I open script.lua paste something like

Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_fg_combo1 = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_fg_combo2 = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_fg_combo3 = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_fg_combo4 = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_g_standard = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_m_akm = 30
    Global.blackmarket_manager.inventory.normal.weapon _mods.wpn_upg_ak_m_drum = 30

Run the game from Steam legit version updated to 10.0.0 as I removed the bogus patch by deleting random stuff then let Steam repair/download the files again without update,press INS it gives me basic or vanilla mods but drum mags,stocks and vertical grips aren't popping under the modification menu
    That's a weird looking code you've got there.
    It's nowhere near right.

Google Payday2 Lua.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

That's a weird looking code you've got there.
    It's nowhere near right.

Google Payday2 Lua.
    Sorry I don't get it,on your first post that was taked from another forum it says that there is a global page in which is stored your saved data,but on my Steam folder there is only a .sav file and if I want to mess with it I must use the HEX editor.

For LUA if I paste that stuff it only adds quantities of weapons modification but new mods aren't popping on,what kind of game version are you using and what script or stuff have you modified?

Thanks
    wondering the same, just wtf do you need to do to get this to work? U see the code I tried on quoted on Page 1.

Thanks
    hello i am so sorry,do not tell me what script to use to be able to open a fashion for all weapons, and what kind of script you want to use to open a fashion for one weapon sorry for my anglish )

Thanks
    Sorry I don't get it,on your first post that was taked from another forum it says that there is a global page in which is stored your saved data,but on my Steam folder there is only a .sav file and if I want to mess with it I must use the HEX editor.

For LUA if I paste that stuff it only adds quantities of weapons modification but new mods aren't popping on,what kind of game version are you using and what script or stuff have you modified?
    I'm not entirely sure what you are asking quite frankly.
    I have the latest, fully update - legit version of the game.

I used the script supplied where you'd find it if you google.

Quote Originally Posted by briari View Post
    hello i am so sorry,do not tell me what script to use to be able to open a fashion for all weapons, and what kind of script you want to use to open a fashion for one weapon sorry for my anglish )
    If you could try and rephrase that I will try to help you. I don't understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Code:
    --Let say you know that your current mag is a "wpn_fps_upg_m4_m_pmag" then you can do this
    for k,v in pairs( Global.blackmarket_manager.crafted_items.primaries[1].blueprint ) do 
      if v == "wpn_fps_upg_m4_m_pmag" then
        v = "wpn_fps_upg_m4_m_drum"
      end
    end
    This code will never work (with any version of DLL) because it is just wrong.
    Your variable v is local. Any changes to it will not affect anything. Instead you need to do something like this:
    Code:
    --Let say you know that your current mag is a "wpn_fps_upg_m4_m_pmag" then you can do this
    for k,v in pairs( Global.blackmarket_manager.crafted_items.primaries[1].blueprint ) do 
        Global.blackmarket_manager.crafted_items.primaries[1].blueprint[k] = "wpn_fps_upg_m4_m_drum"
      end
    end
    I access the target array with the key k and set it that way. You should change this in your original post.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dougbenham View Post
    Code:
        v = "wpn_fps_upg_m4_m_drum"
      end
    end
    This code will never work (with any version of DLL) because it is just wrong.
    Your variable v is local. Any changes to it will not affect anything. Instead you need to do something like this:
    Code:
        Global.blackmarket_manager.crafted_items.primaries[1].blueprint[k] = "wpn_fps_upg_m4_m_drum"
      end
    end
    I access the target array with the key k and set it that way. You should change this in your original post.
    I am aware of the code, and I told people to Google.
    I can't alter any post if it's gone more than 24 hours.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast