Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    @robinvanpersie, I tried to send message to you at MPGH.net but server go down.
    I am a Muslim and I Love prophet #Jesus. I cannot call myself a Muslim unless I believe in and honor Jesus, peace be upon him. His miraculous birth brought an enormous amount of goodness and light to this world. May we draw closer to all the prophets of Allah.
    #MuslimsLoveJesusToo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    WAHTS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MUSLIM AND A TRAMPOLINE!?!?!
    NOTHING YOU CAN BOUNCE ON BOTH AND STILL HAVE AS MUCH FUN!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You should care not to talk about something you do not know. You said that some of the verses in the Quran were from God to prophet Muhammad pbuh, when all of them are.

Verifiable by data which again is in books. You keep saying that when you haven't read the Quran.

Not necessarily. I will refer back to my example. The sun being larger than the moon is an objective fact, but whether they believe in the objective fact still depends of the reader:

"The Sun is bigger than the moon."

Reader with the aim to understand: That is a possibility because the distance things are viewed from affects how large something is.
    Robin, please tell me you understand the concept that just because it is in a book does not make it true.
    -Verifiable data means that it does not require a book to tell you it's true. If you can do that then please, show me your god.

Most the quran is from the voice of Muhammad and tells of muhammad's history. None of this was from god. The only parts that are "from god" are the parts where god is actually speaking or telling Muhammad things. If you want to claim that the books is entirely from god, you'd be outright lying as you already admitted it was works compiled by man earlier.

Yes, but you are equating belief with truth. I can believe the moon is larger, that does not make it so.

"Reader with the aim to find fault: That is nonsense. When I see them in the sky they look like they are the same size. Sometimes I have seen the moon to be bigger than the Sun during specific times of the year."
    -So basically you are saying "don't be skeptic about anything"

Jeez robin. If we just took everything every book said to be true, we'd be believing in every conspiracy theory and sand-religion there is....oh wait. You already do that.

Quote Originally Posted by samerlol View Post
    if you really don't believe in god, so you shouldn't use your mind or brain to do anything, you like an animal walking on street for nothing.
    Yeah, you clearly don't understand what atheism or any other religious belief is for that matter. I'm not wasting my time with stupid, have fun kiddo

o
    Last edited by Empire; 12-30-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    WAHTS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MUSLIM AND A TRAMPOLINE!?!?!
    NOTHING YOU CAN BOUNCE ON BOTH AND STILL HAVE AS MUCH FUN!
    stop being retarded in a debate .
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think that people believe too much on the news and TV things there brains are full of lies, just cause in the middle east the majority are muslim and the crime rate is huge due to its poverty rate, they think that everywhere a muslim is there is a huge amount of crime and terror, the TV has troen away their reputation and play with their believes. Juts my opinion.
    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.

!!VCC GIVEAWAY!!
    !!Dunkin Donuts ACC GIVEAWAY!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Religon does not define the people.Just becouse you are muslim It dosent mean you are bad guys.Does 100% people in jail are muslim?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Robin, please tell me you understand the concept that just because it is in a book does not make it true.
    -Verifiable data means that it does not require a book to tell you it's true. If you can do that then please, show me your god.

Most the quran is from the voice of Muhammad and tells of muhammad's history. None of this was from god. The only parts that are "from god" are the parts where god is actually speaking or telling Muhammad things. If you want to claim that the books is entirely from god, you'd be outright lying as you already admitted it was works compiled by man earlier.

Yes, but you are equating belief with truth. I can believe the moon is larger, that does not make it so.

"Reader with the aim to find fault: That is nonsense. When I see them in the sky they look like they are the same size. Sometimes I have seen the moon to be bigger than the Sun during specific times of the year."
    -So basically you are saying "don't be skeptic about anything"

Jeez robin. If we just took everything every book said to be true, we'd be believing in every conspiracy theory and sand-religion there is....oh wait. You already do that.

Yeah, you clearly don't understand what atheism or any other religious belief is for that matter. I'm not wasting my time with stupid, have fun kiddo

o

Thanks you.. If i didn't understand the atheism, can you tell me to replay what i can say about you as a atheist.
    I am a Muslim and I Love prophet #Jesus. I cannot call myself a Muslim unless I believe in and honor Jesus, peace be upon him. His miraculous birth brought an enormous amount of goodness and light to this world. May we draw closer to all the prophets of Allah.
    #MuslimsLoveJesusToo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by viceangel View Post
    Religon does not define the people.Just becouse you are muslim It dosent mean you are bad guys.Does 100% people in jail are muslim?
    It does not define, only influences. Then again, I could be wrong if you talk to some of the muslims here who take Islam as their identity.

Thanks you.. If i didn't understand the atheism, can you tell me to replay what i can say about you as a atheist.
    Sorry, you lost the chance for a debate when you replied with that brain shit. Maybe next time kiddo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It does not define, only influences.
    So every muslim get influences by it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well yes. Not all to the same extent, but I don't see how the concept of a religion you follow influences your life to be ridiculous.

I mean that is the point of a religion, is it not?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

I don't know why we talk with someone who never wants to understand the truth with some logic.
    #MuslimsLoveJesusToo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to samerlol For This Useful Post:

viceangel (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I don't know why we talk with someone who never wants to understand the truth with some logic.
    Says the guy who equated atheism to being braindead......

I always found it funny how people like you will insult others yet expect to be taken seriously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well yes. Not all to the same extent, but I don't see how the concept of a religion you follow influences your life to be ridiculous.

I mean that is the point of a religion, is it not?
    Yeah ofcourse since you know every muslim on this earth...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah ofcourse since you know every muslim on this earth...
    Do you even understand the concept at all?

I feel like you don't understand what influence actually is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Says the guy who equated atheism to being braindead......

I always found it funny how people like you will insult others yet expect to be taken seriously.

Funny, right ?! I am not saying that the atheist are fools and who belived in god are Genuises, it's how can someone thinks that there is no god who is The creator, he created humans and jhin and he make this world a place to live in.

Do you asked your self why there is no Planet or star just Earth is we can only live in it. this is not a coincidence.
    #MuslimsLoveJesusToo

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast