Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    because..... most of the terrorist are muslims... and because of that incident,which happened in pakistan last week...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Start blaming on muslims for what's happening in the world. Like you wants to tell me that you are silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget that Islam is the second most popular religion in the world.
    Muslims make up about 23% of the world population, and this numbers is not random there are increasing fast, did all of them are terrorists??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by samerlol View Post
    Muslims make up about 23% of the world population, and this numbers is not random there are increasing fast, did all of them are terrorists??
    You know, I've heard "the muslism are increasing" for 10+ years now, and they've really only increase a few percentage points at best, and that's mostly due to child-production than it is converts.

If you idiots want to keep saying "well we have converts, so it can't be bad" then you'd probably want to note that "bandwagons" aren't a selling point.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Version. (12-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You know, I've heard "the muslism are increasing" for 10+ years now, and they've really only increase a few percentage points at best, and that's mostly due to child-production than it is converts.

If you idiots want to keep saying "well we have converts, so it can't be bad" then you'd probably want to note that "bandwagons" aren't a selling point.

Add to your information The arabs aren't more than 10% of muslims count, that's mean muslims in all the world not in arabs world only.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Add to your information The arabs aren't more than 10% of muslims count, that's mean muslims in all the world not in arabs world only.
    Didnt even mention arabs....derp!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
    Well, I'm suprised why people hate muslims so much. I'm living in Norway and we have alot of People from Syria, Palestina, Iraq... But we're living in piece, but in USA and other countires is some kind of war between them.. Why? Can't people understand that they're people too? They need social live like others..
    People hate Muslims because they are awesome. I mean we need someone to hate on. We monkey bastards don't like it when everything is peaceful, that's why we need hate and love to balance the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    to prepare the next reich

muslims are outcasts of the western world and shouldnt mix into it,they are dangerous because of their extremest rules and this counts for all Muslims no fucking exceptions.

muslims try to live in the past and perform sieges and mass murders like nothing has happened but we westerners dont approve of the Muslim ideology.

also ALAHU SNACKBAR
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    to prepare the next reich

muslims are outcasts of the western world and shouldnt mix into it,they are dangerous because of their extremest rules and this counts for all Muslims no fucking exceptions.

muslims try to live in the past and perform sieges and mass murders like nothing has happened but we westerners dont approve of the Muslim ideology.

also ALAHU SNACKBAR

You said this like to want to tell me that muslim who making rules of Islam?? It's god commands, when you belive in god you have to belive in Wisdom of god, and do his orders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's god commands, when you belive in god you have to belive in Wisdom of god, and do his orders.
    thats the issue.

your "god" isnt sending any "orders" these "holy books" are definitely human written.

humans want war,humans always wanted war,and humans will always want war. but muslims are the only ones that want the "old times" back where wars were acceptable and killing people was acceptable
    Vouch thread

Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!

Vouch for this guy!

Vouch for him

Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

thats the issue.

your "god" isnt sending any "orders" these "holy books" are definitely human written.

humans want war,humans always wanted war,and humans will always want war. but muslims are the only ones that want the "old times" back where wars were acceptable and killing people was acceptable
    These wars were necessary to share and invite all the people in the world, to know there is prophet and there is hell and and there is paradise, but do any one can belive in something from listen to it? No ofcourse, he gift to us somethings to let people belive that this is not written by humans.

You might misunderstood Muslims and Islamic rules, go and ready there history from began.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    they dont celebrate valentines day nuff said

Thanks
    No, listen here:
    Killing any being who is threatening the life of an Islamic person is allowed, by any means.
    Captured enemies are to be used as slaves, captured women are to be used as sex-slaves, you can't deny that.

According to the religion, even the most sinful muslim is worth more than an extremely well non-muslim.
    Basically: if you're a muslim who has raped 2000 kids, you're still worth more than an innocent non-muslim.

It's been proven since the birth of the islam: the very own man who tried to kill the prophet Mohammed and prevent the Islam of reaching a high level was spared and later giving a high position because he 'converted' in order not to get killed.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    These wars were necessary to share and invite all the people in the world, to know there is prophet and there is hell and and there is paradise, but do any one can belive in something from listen to it? No ofcourse, he gift to us somethings to let people belive that this is not written by humans.

You might misunderstood Muslims and Islamic rules, go and ready there history from began.
    religion fucked your mind, live freely as an atheist
    Vouch thread

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!

Vouch for this guy!

Vouch for him

Premium Purchased

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    No, listen here:
    Killing any being who is threatening the life of an Islamic person is allowed, by any means.
    Captured enemies are to be used as slaves, captured women are to be used as sex-slaves, you can't deny that.

"If any of you who do not have the means to marry free women who are believing, you may marry believing girls from whom your right hands possess. Allah knows best about your faith; you are all same in that respect. Marry them with the approval of their families and give them their gifts (dowries) correctly and courteously as married women, not in fornication or taking them as lovers. When they are married, if they commit adultery they should receive half the punishment of (ordinary) chaste women. This is for those of you who are afraid of falling into sin. But being patient is better for you. Allah is Ever-forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'an 4:25)
    https://www.quranicpath.com/misconcep...oncubines.html

According to the religion, even the most sinful muslim is worth more than an extremely well non-muslim.
    Basically: if you're a muslim who has raped 2000 kids, you're still worth more than an innocent non-muslim.
    Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire - and never will you find for them a helper - 4:145

Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment - 4:138

Indeed, the hypocrites [think to] deceive Allah , but He is deceiving them. And when they stand for prayer, they stand lazily, showing [themselves to] the people and not remembering Allah except a little, - 4:142

So woe to those who pray [But] who are heedless of their prayer Those who make show [of their deeds] And withhold [simple] assistance.-107:4-7

And among those around you of the bedouins are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment. -9:101
    https://www.answering-christianity.co...hypocrites.htm

It's been proven since the birth of the islam: the very own man who tried to kill the prophet Mohammed and prevent the Islam of reaching a high level was spared and later giving a high position because he 'converted' in order not to get killed.
    Who are you talking about and what proof do you he converted for the reason of not being killed instead of regarding Islam as the truth?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

thats the issue.

Last edited by robinvanpersie; 12-27-2014 at 06:45 AM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    "If two groups of Muslims quarrel, other Muslims should make peace between them
    If a group of Muslims oppresses another group of Muslims, fight it collectively till it ceases oppression, and make peace with justice. (Quran 4:9-10)"

The sunnis and sjieėts even hate each other.. I mean c'mon, that has to mean something.

"4:24 And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands (as prisoners of war) . . . (Sayyid A’La Abul Maududi, The Meaning of the Quran, vol. 1, p. 319)."
    Basically, you can fuck slaves.

I've been where you are broski, I was defending the Islamic religion just like you, but as time passed along with lots of meditation and philosophy, I learned that a God is just a mere human creation.

Your quotes about the hypocrites is basically the same as I said.. No non-muslim, no matter how much of a good person he was, shall ever receive the same treatment as a muslim.
    --

That one I've seen in the islamic school. It came from an animation, and the teacher did not neglect it either.
    It was a Dutch animated movie called de Laatste Profeet.
    It was pro-Islam but you get my point.
    Also, don't be a fool, do you really believe in a 'buraaq'? I mean c'mon, a man with no 'privileges' cuts the moon in half, travels 1000s of kilometers on a 'flying thunderhorse' or w/e it was.

C'mon bro
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast