Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Wink Tips and Help For Glitching and Lag

Firstly I Would To Bring Up that I Am not A Choob. And Please Hit The Thanks Button If I Helped You In ANY Way At All

1. Some Tips For Glitching
    Firstly, The Main Thing That You need To Know is that Most Glitches are Performed with a Knife. Also, Many of Them You Need To Sprint.
    Secondly I Would Like To note That Glitches are Visable! (Especially By Your Team-mates) so Try Not To Be Seen By Other People When Glitching, Because they Will Know that You are glitching and they Will Kick You!

2. Some Information on Glitching:
    Glitching is finding Faults in the Game, Where You are Able to Fall Through Floors, Walk Through Walls, and Shoot through Them.
    Glitches are Patched Every now and Then, so you should Check MPGH Glitching Section For Glitches Found By "Stumpy"

3. Some Ways To Avoid Being Caught Glitching
    A Way To Avoid Being Caught Glitching, Is To Get A Couple Of Deaths Before You Glitch into a Spot, so at the end of the Game, The Other Players don't think that you are Glitching or Some People Might Think that You have a God Mode Hack If You Have no Deaths. If You have 40Kills and 0Deaths Then You Will Be Reported or Banned. If You Get Like 40Kills and 7Deaths or Something, then It Won't Be as Suspicious.
    Another Way to Reduce the chance of being caught is to Get Upgraded Gear/Camo Outfits so that It Is Harded For People to see you. This is not a very good way unless you have found a Glitch in Overdose (Quarantine) Where People need To Find You.
    One More Way to Avoid Being Caught is to Get into a Glitch Where you can Kill Yourself, or Just Walk off and Edge and Die. This Enables you to Get Deaths Whenever You Like, Just Like I Said Before, and Your Excuse can be that your Computer is Lagging and You Keep Falling Through the Map, If Anyone Asks.

4. How To Glitch
    Now The Fun Part.
    Please Dont Just Skip to This Part, There is Valuable Info In The Pararaphs Above.
    To Find A Glitch, You Must Search. Find A Right Angled Corner and Look At it from one side, so that you only see One of the Walls. Then, Make Sure You are About 1 Metre Away (So About 3-4 Steps LOL). Knife A Couple Of Times and then Sprint Towards to Corner, with Your Crosshair to the Right or Left of the Corner so That it is JUST On The Wall
    Keep Sprinting (Although It Will Seem Like You Aren't Doing
    Anything and you are just Running Into A Wall, But you Are Wrong. Keep Running and Knifing for about 3 Seconds and then You Will Start to See Outside the Map (Depending on the Glitch and Map, They Will Be in different Places on your screen) You Will Start to Move Forward now. Keep Running and Eventually you will Drop into the Glitch. Now You can Own Those Noobs!

Some Glitches Require Different Methods; Like this:
    First Hop Onto the Crate (A Box Or Some Thing Like That Which has a Right Angled Bottom) Go To the Corner, and Move around (Left, Right, Back and Forwards) Then Start Crouching While you do it. Soon enough you will Drop into the Glitch, and you can Own. Note: You Probably Have to Crouch While you are in it because The Enemy Might be able to See You.

5.Some Tips For Reducing Lag
    Firstly, Here is a Link to "GameBooster" Download it, Install It, Run It, And Then Choose "Switch To Gaming Mode" This Stops Some Programs so that your Combat Arms can run Faster.

Secondly, I Recommend that you De-Fragment Your computer. Go to My Computer. Then Right click on Local Disk (C Drive) Click Properties. Go to the "Tools" Tab and Click "Defragment" Now. This May Take A Long time, So Leave Your Computer on While you are Away.

Thirdly, You Should Try To Get As Close as you Can to Your Internet Modem so that the Connection is "Excellent", or use a Ethernet Cable, to Make your Internet A lot Faster.

Another Way To Reduce Lagg is to Go to "Settings" While in Combat Arms and Changing the "Gamma" To about 30. This makes the Screen Brighter and Reduces Lag. Also Change The Graphics/ to Low. This Obviously makes it Faster.

If You Are Going to use Wallhacks, Chams, Or Any Other Hacks, this May affect you lag. Especially chams, because It Adds More Colour to the Screen.
    Try To Avoid using Chams if you don't Want Lag. Wallhack Gives Much Less Lag, and Is Just as Good. Obviously a Speed Hack Will Affect you Lag a lot. Please Note: These Tips for Reducing Lag, are Mostly for Laptops, because Desktop Computers Don't Normally Have as Much Lag.

One Last Way to Reduce lots of Lag is to Move the Texture Files From Your Nexon\Combat Arms\Game Folder to your Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\BMG Folder. The Texture Files Are TEXFX.rez TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez TEXTURES.rez TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez I Highly Recommend This One. It Works Like A charm. What it does is, It Makes All Textures White (Grey) for the Map, leaving only the Soldiers with Texture. It Also Makes it way Easier to See the Enemy Because they stand out.

6. Some Tips for Getting rid Of Viruses (From Downloading Hacks)
    I Would Recommend the Following Anti-Viruses to Scan Your Computer.
    1. Sophos Anti Virus 2009
    2. AVG Anti Virus 2009
    3. CA Anti Virus 2008
    4. Norton Anti Virus 2009
    Make Sure You Set Up A Full Scan, After The Scan, Go To The Quarantined Items and Select Them, Right Click and Click Go To File Destination (Or you Can Manually Find the file. Delete The File (Works Both Ways) do this For All the Quarantined Items and your System should be Virus Free. If Not, Try One of the Other Anti-Viruses.

Credits To "Stumpy" For Helping Me. He Is The Best Glitcher and Also, Hopefully He Will Be Named The Next Minion! And Remember To Press That Thanks Button If I Helped You in Any Way! I Hope you Liked It!

Give Me Lots of Thanks And I Will Make - Tips and Help for Hacking and Tapping
    Last edited by Trunky; 08-17-2009 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Mistake

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

-James (08-17-2009),-Reck (08-17-2009),Alby-kun (12-03-2009),Bronzie (08-17-2009),nate1588 (08-18-2009),t-bomb (08-17-2009),the_sex_bomb (08-17-2009),trex (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    ive done a couple of glitches without a knife but nice tips would be good for ppl that dont kno how to glitch

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmokeyBear For This Useful Post:

Trunky (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah, its POSSIBLE without knife, but its just easier, coz u run faster. Also, nice guide man. Its helpful for those people that are learning to glitch.
    [IMG]https://i415.photobucke*****m/albums/pp231/TREXOX/Signature02.jpg[/IMG]

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I agreee
    I was there when you wrote it
    And it came together really nice
    thanks for the minion mention hahaha love you dude!
    yeah good guide i didnt think youd accually make it THAT GOOD rofl
    expect the thanks to come flowing in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Lol Ok Guys Thanks
    And I Fixed The "All Glitches are Performed With a Knife" Thing

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

Bronzie (08-17-2009),t-bomb (08-17-2009),the_sex_bomb (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Yeah i was gonna say that once i did a glitch with a pistol, grenade, and g36E rofl heheehehe

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

Bronzie (08-17-2009),the_sex_bomb (08-17-2009),Trunky (08-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Lol when I first heard of glitching i just ran at walls for like 1/2 and hour going like ZOMG and the people on youtube do it in like 5 sec O_O and then one day I was downloading A C++ Compiler ( Cos I wanted to learn C++) and I was like... boring so I started glitching again ( hoping it'll work ) and then like magic it worked... And another good glitch helper is the defragmentation thingo, I run it and it lags perfectly so I get into glitches... Well if anyone was like me at the atart pm me and I'll hopefully help you out. Thnx.

Oh and thank me if I helped <333
    No sig ): QQ

DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Lol you didnt help sorry
    But trunky did
    thanks man

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

the_sex_bomb (08-17-2009),Trunky (08-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Yay! Haha
    Damn, Theres not Many People Commenting

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

-James (08-17-2009),Bronzie (08-17-2009),the_sex_bomb (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Cool

Yay! Haha
    Damn, Theres not Many People Commenting

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

-James (08-17-2009),Bronzie (08-17-2009),the_sex_bomb (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Double Post lol and btw I'm a choob and we choobs like to make fail stuff and spam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    haha
    dammit my comp is so stuffed
    Please If There are Any Mods, PLEASE Dont ban me
    Also Just Made a New Guide Tips And Help For Hacking and Tapping - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

the_sex_bomb (08-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well Done Once Again, You These Are Fantastic Guides
    Thanks
    And I Think That People just Starting Will learn a lot from this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    No Probs Mate. Do You Have Any Recommendations For Any Other Guides That I Could Make? (Combat Arms)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    You should make how to make hacks for combat arms... and if i actually manage to make some Ill love you =P btw I have no idea how to hack :S but I do know how to make "Hello World" pop up on my comp screen :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast