View Poll Results: Spam bots should be released publicly?

Voters
33. This poll is closed
  • Yes

10 30.30%
  • No

23 69.70%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    There's already loads of spam bots that work fine including my old AHK one, I have been using them for ages just release them and stop being a pussy, kabam dosn't care about them, otherwise they would have banned me ages ago (JUST USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND NOT YOUR PLAYING ACCOUNT). They don't ban your IP address they just mute your chat-box i have bout 300 muted accounts LOL they even went as far as banning my URL'S from hosting the hacked client "rotmgmodz and realmmods" for spamming to much i managed to get realmmods up and running again with a redirect to another hosting server. so just release them LOL. I am not interested in using your spambot, I have built my own recently if u don't want to release them stop going on about it u famehog just go and give your ego a pat on the back you weapon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by realmmods View Post
    There's already loads of spam bots that work fine including my old AHK one, I have been using them for ages just release them and stop being a pussy, kabam dosn't care about them, otherwise they would have banned me ages ago (JUST USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND NOT YOUR PLAYING ACCOUNT). They don't ban your IP address they just mute your chat-box i have bout 300 muted accounts LOL they even went as far as banning my URL'S from hosting the hacked client "rotmgmodz and realmmods" for spamming to much i managed to get realmmods up and running again with a redirect to another hosting server. so just release them LOL. I am not interested in using your spambot, I have built my own recently if u don't want to release them stop going on about it u famehog just go and give your ego a pat on the back you weapon.
    I hate to break it to you, but there is a large difference between clientless and client spammers.
    Especially when AHK is involved

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but there is a large difference between clientless and client spammers.
    Especially when AHK is involved
    I know lol. Dosn't really matter tho does it its just another client interfacing with the sever i was just using that as an example if ahk dosn't get banned why would a clientless. my point is if u create it and waffle on about should i release it or not your just a pussy its the same everywhere PS3 xbox just release it.
    as for making the bots so they make the game better i call bulls##*t to botmaker because he would just release it and they would fix it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't think Kabam wants botmaker's help to fix the problem. If they wanted to and had the resources to fix it, they would have done so already.

So, lets say botmaker releases the spam bots. Who will be affected? Hackers can use custom filters to cut out the spam/eliminate spam and they can connect to full servers (I have a client mod to do this). The only inconvenience would be to deal with the increased lag in all nexus's. The legit player? We'll they are basically screwed. The only fix kabam is likely to fix is the quick and easy one which really wont fix the problem, only temporarily patch it. So botmaker will come back and say, "Wtf, this isn't a fix and release more bots." Again, Kabam will temporarily patch the problem... cycle repeats. So, if you're one of those people that think this is for the greater good, think again. It just makes the game more miserable than it already is.

One last thing for those who think it just might provide a lasting fix. Be prepared to wait a half year to a year for any such solution to arrive. Meanwhile enjoy more spam bots.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    Don't release it also welcome back.

Thanks
    Looks like he didn't listen. Typical botmaker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post
    Don't release it also welcome back.
    hey up Royce

I will only end up regretting this move, but I’ve decided ,it’s to late, it’s already been released, soon I will be releasing everything I have, i am asking for everyone who hates kabam to contribute towards the massive release of game breaking hacks, it's time for kabam to do what the community wants, remove tops from the nexus, restore ut item trading
    Last edited by Botmaker; 09-01-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
    hey up Royce

I will only up end regretting this move, but I’ve decided ,it’s to late, it’s already been released, soon I will be releasing everything I have, i am asking for everyone who hates kabam to contribute towards the massive release of game breaking hacks, it's time for kabam to do what the community wants, remove tops from the nexus, restore ut item trading
    So you're not interested in a server then?
    (did you read my post)

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol... yay for botmaker! He will purge rotmg of all that is evil!

/sarcasm

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
    hey up Royce

I will only up end regretting this move, but I’ve decided ,it’s to late, it’s already been released, soon I will be releasing everything I have, i am asking for everyone who hates kabam to contribute towards the massive release of game breaking hacks, it's time for kabam to do what the community wants, remove tops from the nexus, restore ut item trading
    damn, well have fun with destroying kabam

Thanks
    There are three types of people who are voting on this poll:

1. Leechers, using this for temporary fun at the expense of others or just causing trouble.
    2. Shop owners/potential shop owners, using it for pure greed.
    3. Intelligent people who understand that releasing this will do more harm than good, if any good at all.

These are the only possible outcomes that could come from releasing it:
    1. New websites open up, both "legitimate" shops (ones who deliver) and scam shops, that don't deliver. That means more spam for everyone.
    2. Existing shops will have access to multiple ways of spamming additionally, resulting in potentially more spam from those we already have to deal with.
    3. Since your code is easy to get around, especially since you yourself said it isn't in a finished state, those with the knowledge will decompile it and modify it to spam more than just the Nexus, resulting in more irritated players.
    4. Meanwhile, random people will spam pictures of penises, random spam in capital letters, and anything you can possibly think of. This is mpgh, you've seen the maturity level and levels of responsibility people here contain. The only thing that limits the contents is the current filter.
    5. It's clear Kabam is catering this game to the new people, the ones that come in, spend $20, and quit a week later. Seeing 5 spambots is already bad, seeing two dozen is going to drive them away.

And while all of this is going on, you think Kabam is going to do something about it. Would WildShadow? It's very possible. But not Kabam. There are bugs in this game that they refuse to even talk about because they won't fix them. Do you really think that doing this will make them do something? If they do ANYTHING, it will be a quick fix, more than likely soulbinding every item once again, for an undetermined amount of time, but I doubt they're going to do anything.

If you still think they'd do something, I'll repeat what I said to you earlier; you're naive. They would have to change literally EVERYTHING about the game to even begin patching what you're proposing to patch, and as you can see, it takes them months to release content. You really think they're gonna rework the entire game? Do you even know how a business works?

I believe you're putting up this front of being a hero but in reality, you are really just trying to help ruin the game and don't actually care. Either that or you really just lack common sense. Maybe both.

Edit: Well, it seems as if he's still the typical stubborn, angsty, rebellious Botmaker.
    Last edited by dwdude; 09-01-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @dwdude

bite me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well I'm closing this thread because it is going to blow up into a huge flame fest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123