Thread: This morning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

This morning

I know that I've had a great evening as I wake up early and wonder how I got home.
    Wobbling off to the kitchen I realize that I'm still drunk. Pour a liter of water down my throat and go back to bed just to remember a little mess I made yesterday. Nothing serious so it's alright. I might get a slap or two later on but it still feels good.

It's really not like me to step on peoples toes but resently I stopped caring for some reason. I don't know why.
    Life is just so dull anyway and lately I've been searching for ways to simply endure it. Pushing myself a little, to see how far I really can go at work, with my own body at training, with other people pushing their buttons, pushing my own limits.

I've never minded to do anything with my life so the past ten years have been a gray mass, doing what I'm supposed to do with no vision of a future, only seeing my limitations. I guess that it has brought me to a point where I'm desperate for some kind of disruption and I have been doing stupid things. I've seen that kind of behavior in others as well and I guess that this is a common phase for a lot of people.

I would go ahead and say that a lot of the members here do the exact same thing and I'm wondering what has brought you to this point. Are you able to point out a certain incident or did life itself slowly force you to it? I could point some things out but I mainly think that this has been a very slow process for me since I was a child and started reflecting over my surroundings.
    I also wonder when one is able to leave this phase and find some sort of a balance in life, somewhere between being restrained and a provocative cunt.

I'd like to give this text a smooth ending but I have really bad cravings for pizza, so I'll just leave it here and walk to the store.

Thanks
    I'd like to get drunk, not legal though.

Thanks
    Just get on with it and it'll be fine

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolicon' View Post
    I'd like to get drunk, not legal though.
    How old are you ?
    Help me get donator.

Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post

How old are you ?
    Under 18, close though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post
    I know that I've had a great evening as I wake up early and wonder how I got home.
    Wobbling off to the kitchen I realize that I'm still drunk. Pour a liter of water down my throat and go back to bed just to remember a little mess I made yesterday. Nothing serious so it's alright. I might get a slap or two later on but it still feels good.

It's really not like me to step on peoples toes but resently I stopped caring for some reason. I don't know why.
    Life is just so dull anyway and lately I've been searching for ways to simply endure it. Pushing myself a little, to see how far I really can go at work, with my own body at training, with other people pushing their buttons, pushing my own limits.

I've never minded to do anything with my life so the past ten years have been a gray mass, doing what I'm supposed to do with no vision of a future, only seeing my limitations. I guess that it has brought me to a point where I'm desperate for some kind of disruption and I have been doing stupid things. I've seen that kind of behavior in others as well and I guess that this is a common phase for a lot of people.

I would go ahead and say that a lot of the members here do the exact same thing and I'm wondering what has brought you to this point. Are you able to point out a certain incident or did life itself slowly force you to it? I could point some things out but I mainly think that this has been a very slow process for me since I was a child and started reflecting over my surroundings.
    I also wonder when one is able to leave this phase and find some sort of a balance in life, somewhere between being restrained and a provocative cunt.

I'd like to give this text a smooth ending but I have really bad cravings for pizza, so I'll just leave it here and walk to the store.
    TL;DR
    OP is acting like a little bitch.

Thanks

How old are you ?
    Do you know of any drinks that wouldn't get me too drunk, maybe for an hour or so? (Figured I've already broken enough laws to get me into trouble)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post

Who walks to the store to get pizza
    honestly
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    That was too long to read.

Thanks
    It's not really that long to read.
    Shame on you people, read more, increase your brains function.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well nowadays I like to offend people. Like the girl at work, I've only done two shifts with her yet I'm making offensive jokes left right and center. Pretty sure she went home crying that night. Yet I didn't feel an ounce of sympathy (or is it empathy?) for her. I just like to push the boundaries with people I interect with yet don't really care about. I have no idea if that the same with you OP, but I guess I never used to be like this and life being boring has forced to me to find some enjoyment at the expense of others.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Do you know of any drinks that wouldn't get me too drunk, maybe for an hour or so? (Figured I've already broken enough laws to get me into trouble)
    Beer .
    Help me get donator.

Thanks

Beer .
    How much could/should I take?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    How much could/should I take?
    I need your weight and age to calculate. And time period how fast you would drink em.
    Help me get donator.

Thanks

I need your weight and age to calculate. And time period how fast you would drink em.
    Weight: 48Kg
    I can drink fast, depending on taste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast