Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Tips and Help for Big/Small maps

Yes, Yes, Yes, I know. POINTLESS THREEEADDD.
    No, its not so LEAVE NOW, if you dont wanna get 63-10 in snow valley
    This is a stratgey and tattics guide.
    You probly dont know some of this
    It will help you if you read it through to the end.
    READ TRUNKYS GUIDE ON SMALL MAPS. Im sitting next to him as we both write these up

Okay.

So lets begin..

SNOW VALLEY.
    Headshot after headshot after headshot.
    Your not that freaking big and its really easy to HS people with a SR25. BTW. I RECCOMEND A SR25 FOR SNOW VALLEY, I will also tell you which guns to use with certain maps.
    Your head is the most simple place to target, aim high, and let recoil to the rest. Or a headshot bot w/e
    Hide your body. Even though you cant see them, they can see you, believe me
    Get behind your opponent, 1 kill is worth the 1 minuet wait and it will slowly rise your k.d and is a lot more fun with 15/1.
    Knife sprint.
    Sprinting away from heavy gunfire is stupid, its best to whip out your pistol and shoot like fuck.

The rattlesnake tower for example, I used to be headshoted close to every time up there. Then i figured out, USE THINGS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, know the metal sheets that cover you? use them and hide behind thigns.
    Again, this is a choob guide and it will help choobs only. So DONT FLAME

Guns/Snipers with maps.

Snow valley = G36E with a SR 25 Sniper

Rattlesnake = UMP with a L96A1 sniper

Coldseed = Ump with a l96A1 Sniper

Sand Hog = K7/G36E Suppressed with a Dragonuv sniper ( for longradge kills )

Two towers = UMP/LAW or Sniper of your choice, all are good.

The rest: Your choice.

This guide is desinged to help choobs
    My ADVANCED guides, such as HOW TO BE SAFE FROM FAKE HACKS AND VIRUSES! Will be coming soon

Hide yourself a bit and make sure your head is covered, heavy body vests may protect you a bit more from gunfire and use your surroundings to help you out a bit okay?
    Dont just sit there like a injured tourtise. Okay?

Sorry i cant do more im in a rush to go to work with trunky
    Read trunkies guide please, he wrote it with me and im next to him atm rolf. So please dont flame me or him cuase were in a rush and just wanted these guides out there. thanks and ill go into more detail soon.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

beebee (10-21-2009),Kollie8ice (09-02-2009),l0lz0rs (11-17-2009),nate1588 (08-18-2009),Trunky (08-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Wink Tips and Help For Maps - Small.

First Of All, As I Normally do, I Would Recommend that you read my other Threads. "Tips and Help for Hacking and Tapping" and "Tips and Help for Glitching and Lag. Look in My Signature for Links

Some Small Maps Include Junk Flea, Cold Seed and Death Room.

1. Strategies
    Firstly, Its a good Idea to have an Aim, and a Plan. Say You want to Kill Lots of People. Hide at your Base and Slowly Move out, Killing people as you go. A Good Tactic, is to move back to somewhere where you can hide, after a kill, so that you can reload. This enables you to have full ammo When you come into Combat With the next person. Once you have a Few Kills (5-10) or have run out of ammo or whatever, depending on how good you are, You Should go Out and Just Find Someone (an Enemy) and Let them chase you, throw a grenade down while you are running and You Will Probably Kill Them. Warning: You May Kill Yourself in the Process, but thats ok. (Note: You Should Do That Last thing, When you run out of ammo, of Your Primary Weapon, Unless you have a Really Good Pistol

Keep Repeating This. It Works Best For small Maps, so I recommend this Strategy for them: Junk Flea, Cold Seed and Death room.

Say You want to Capture the Flag
    Well I'm No Pro at this, But a Good Idea is to Make Sure you have Full "Sprint" Power, when you are about to take the Flag, so that you have Enough left, to sprint away as well.
    A Good Way to do things is to have your Friend, or Just an Ally, hide somewhere near the Enemy Flag. Then You run in for the Flag, Take it and Sprint Towards you Ally/Friend. Then, while you are running, your Ally can Help you kill the people that are trying to kill you. Also, If you die, then your Ally Can Finish off the enemy and take the Flag, and Capture It. Note: This Works Better with 2 People because you can Take Turns withour getting muddled up with who's turn it is Next. The Only Downside to that is that you don't have as Much Defence, but if your Friend/Ally has a good gun you should be good. Also, To Prevend you Getting Killed while Holding the Flag, You can Buy Light Vests, or Heavy Vests. Both Help:
    Light Vests enable you to Run really fast to get away from the Enemy Faster. The Only Problem is you Become Weaker (Less Defence, Do The Math)
    Heavy Vests enable you to have more Defence but you will be way Slower (Because its Heavy, Do the Math!)

ALSO I RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE A MACHINE GUN OR A SUB-MACHINE GUN FOR THESE MAPS. USE A GUN WITH A HIGH FIRE RATE.

Junk Flea
    Alpha: This is The Bigger Base. What You do is start going out the front way, to the Left. If there are any enemies coming from behind the "L" Shaped Block Thing (Both Sides) Then Make sure you kill them. A good way is to Throw a Grenade, because normally they hide in there to Reload. Once You Have Killed Any Attacking Enemies, Go Back into the Shelter Of Your Base and Reload. Then, Start Moving out, Go around the "L" Shaped Box to the Left side. Hide against the Container that you see when you start walking around. Hide Right in the Corner. I Recommend you have a Good gun for this next Part. Basically just Hide behind the Pole, and wait, and when an Enemy Comes, Should their Faces Off Hehe. Once you run out of Ammo, Throw A Grenade near the Brave Base (That is if you didn't already throw one before, or if you have a Grenade Pack Thing) Once you die, Just Repeat It Again, and if you want to chage it up a bit, you can go through the bottom tunnel and throw some nades into the bravo base. Once, I got an Unbelievable from doing that hehe

Bravo:
    if You Are in Bravo, I think you should go throught the side exit when you spawn, and then go over to where the tank is, and go to the"L" shaped block, (the same one as in the Alpha Strategy) And Hide there, but dont hide against the Container this time, hide againts the "L" Shaped Block in the Corner. When the Alpha Team come, you can shoot their faces off. Warning: Watch out for flying Grenades! Another thing you can do is hide behind the Container and prop your self up a little with the little pipe ledge thing. You Will be able to See and aim at the Enemy and Kill them, and they will only be able to see your head, so you have a way better chance. Also you can throw Grenades into the Alpha Base from there to Get Double Kills and Whatever.
    Also, Another strategy is to go out the front entrance and hide behind the Container there. Its a Small Space. If you are using Chams or a Wallhack, this works way better. Basically you come out and kill someone when they come near. Use a Powerful gun, so that you kill them faster, and you won't lose a much health. Then you can Get More Kills and Less Deaths

Death Room
    Note: Both Bases are the Same so I'll only do one Strategy thing.
    Firstly, Make Sure you have a Weapon with a high Fire Rate, because when people come through the sliding doors, you can kill them. Also try to have a mid Ranged Weapon for that long part. Basically, Hide Somewhere where the Other people wouldn't look, or somewhere behind a Pole so when they run past, you Shoot them. Death room is way Easier if You have Chams or Wallhack, because its Pretty hard to know when someone willl come through those automatic doors

Cold Seed
    Alpha: This is the Base that is not Connected to the Roof Walkway thing. Basically around the back way, and Slow up once you get outside. If There are A lot of people in the game, then you should throw a grenade up the ladder, just when you get outside (to the left) Once you have done that. Retreat, Make sure you have reloaded. Then go for a sprint. to under the Ramp. This is a good hiding spot, if you want to kill people coming out from that garage thing. Use a Mid Ranged Weapon (G36E or AK74 With a Scope)
    If you have a Grenade Pack, Throw a couple in there, or just one. Hopefully you will Own some Guys :P Also, You can go out to the Middle and Shoot the people coming up the ramp, but use a strong weapon to kill them fast, or you will most likely be killed (that's if theres lots of people in the game)
    Bravo: This is the Base that Connects to the Roof Walkway Thing. Make your way up the Ramp to the left. Once you get the the right hand turning corner. Crouch and Hide Behind one of the Box Things. This Hides you mostly. If You have Chams or a Wallhack this part will be easier. Every now and Then, Peek over to see if there is anyone there. You can Throw some Grenades down the Bottom Near their base. I Recommend Using a G36E or AK74 With a Scope like before so your gun is fast, and can shoot a Mid-Ranged Distance. The Reason it is easier with Chams/Wallhack is because you can See when people are there Once you have cleared that area. Sprint Across the Bridge and Go to the Left, on top of the Generator thing. Hide Behind there and Kill the Enemy when they come in through there. This is also easier if you have Chams/ Wallhack, for the Same Reason as Before; You can see them when they are there.

CREDITS TO STUMPY FOR THE IDEA. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ HIS GUIDE ON BIG MAPS :P AND MAKE SURE YOU THANK ME. THIS TOOK A WHILE HAHA! OH AND MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT MY OTHER THREADS [IN MY SIGNATURE]

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

-James (08-18-2009),kittycat246 (10-04-2009),Kollie8ice (09-02-2009),l0lz0rs (11-17-2009),Richo (08-18-2009),silentfire68 (08-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Good guide never knew SR 25 was good in snow valley ( still havent tested but isnt MSG-90 or w.e better? ) Anyways, Stumpy and Trunky Standards :P
    No sig ): QQ

DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I have Sr25 SandFire xD Its really accurate and really easy to headshot in snow valley wen u got no fog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    You know what makes me laugh? You put Capitals random Times Like this =P (not that its a bad thing, I know its a habit like mine ) Good Guide *Thumbs Up*
    No sig ): QQ

DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Richo For This Useful Post:

silentfire68 (08-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Thanks Mate
    Remember To thank Me Everyone!
    Oh and Richo
    I Just Do It Coz it Makes Everything Look Better
    Last edited by Trunky; 08-18-2009 at 04:19 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Well Done Stumpy
    Hey Guys, Please Take a Look at the Tips and Help for Small Maps too
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/184-combat...aps-small.html
    And Stumpy. Look at My Guide on Glitching and Lag
    That Has The Filed that you Need to Remove
    Gee I've Got All the Answers :P

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Yeah he does haha please listen to matty aswell (trunky )
    and read his guides
    thank us both cuase we both try to help you haha

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Yeah i think this guide is good cuase i helped write it XD
    no but i love the way you set it out, way better then mine
    clap clap
    send a message to obama asking for a stikie
    if he says no
    DONT push it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    James How Did you Get Obama To Sticky You?
    I Wish I could do that
    Tell Him to Look at Mine or Something

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Lol
    He reads my posts
    he likes em
    thanks em
    and offered to sticky them
    your time will come, i cant just go around asking him to sticky things mate im sorry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    haha yeah ok
    or else ill get banned hehe
    ;(

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

Threadstarter
    MPGH Knight
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    pretty much lol
    my rank still hasnt moved and im on 400 posts rofl

20. The Following User Says Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    pfft haha
    Oh, I Sent Obama a PM
    Hopefully he understands and Co-Operates

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol, I do Capitals to in random Times too .
    And, thanks for the Tips ;DD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast