Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Cool looking for some info

just got this game was wondering were to go to get something to get a better edge on the game "you know what i mean" so if any one here can hook a brother up i don't mind donating like a have for others in past just let me know pm me i am on here once a day thanks in advance.

Thanks
    there are no " things to give you and edge " for this game everything emportent is serverside. and you can easily get an edge in the game just by getting a higher ego and getting better weapons and gear, iv been playing for about 3 days now and have some nice weapons that do some heavy damage. a little tip stick to only 2 weapons till your about ego lvl 300+ in order to max them out. once maxed out use the slavage matrix to reset there mastery on them so u can keep get lvls in your weapons the higher the weapon masaty the better your guns get. another thing that iv learned save up key codes and get the tear 4 loot boxes. thay dtop good high quality loot. weapon wise. atleast. also if you can find a few good players to team up with it makes the game polay run faster story mission wise. other then that the company that made defiance frowns super heavy on " utilitys " anyway so you get busted with it you might as well kiss the game good bye because thay will ban you permanitly if you get cought more then onces . hope this helped a little

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    well ty for the response thought i would ask lol yea i been on it for a week now and my ego is 329 so far and i see what you mean on the guns and mods done maxed out 3 guns lol its not a hard game just thought i might find somthing to rub in my brothers face and blow his mind like i used to in vindy lol not to sure if any one knew about this site for codes to max your codes out but here it is if it shows. Defiance | My EGO | Redeem Arkfall Codes for In-Game Rewards!
    hope i dont get in trouble over it is part of the game so hope this helps any one if so please hit the thanks and rep. please ty

Thanks
    a few other little tips and tricks that help you get your ego up faster do all the side missions. that you can ,
    gun lvls peek out at I beleave 20 so just keep reseting the mastery of them and keep your eyes open for beeter virsons.
    if you have mods on one gun and find a better version of that gun that does more damage remove all the mods on the first gun and transfur them over to another one. that way you save on scrip.
    keep your eyes open for in game events like the dodge chalanager one that's going on. the creaters like to give ups atlof of ingame events and stuff to do so keep your eyes always open for them. thay give out good loot and scrip.

as for utilitys for the game. just from what I have found nad seen on my own. CE dosent do much other then change values. the onlky working utilitys for the game are bay to use ones. that get you busted in a 24 hour period. though iv seen people that don't use tools with weapons so powerfull there droping stuff in 2 -3 shots. o.o it makes me question them because I cant take the time in a major ark fall to check there gear. but still.

on an a side tip to fix one I gave earlier. it seems for a reliabul sroce that you shouldn't open lvl 4 lock boxes till after ego lvl 1000+ because till after then you wont get any with the fire damage or the slag or other damages well this is all the help full info I have gathered. my only question is are you on PC or on a consul

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    yea i know what ya mean with the 3 hit kills that's why i was wondering my self but i have no idea. Thanks for the info but why wait till 1000 ego to get lvl 4 box's my key codes are full 75 i know i get more so should i get the lower lvl till i reach 1000 ego i am currently at 634. also i play on desktop and i wish i had a console like i used in vindictus lol but anything would be nice some dll with a OHK or god mode lol