Thanks

Design Notes [9/6/13]

Siege the Day
    Arm the Townspeople and DEFEND SWORDHAVEN!
    Hurry to Swordhaven tonight to take on Chaos and save Swordhaven! Someone is making sure that NO ONE in King Alteon's fair city can ignore the peril they are in. As Chaorrupted creatures begin to invade, you are needed to defend the city and locate the source of the Chaorruption!

Chaos Drifters burrow underground, leaving trails of Chaorruption.

Happy Birthday Aranx!
    To one of our favorite artists, you may be Good, but we think you're GREAT! You know YOLO, and that's why we're making this birthday EXTRA-special! Happy birthday, and thanks for making such incredible gear for all our heroes to celebrate with you!

Talk to Aranx in Battleon to find:
    Fallen Amadis Armor
    Descended Amadis Armor
    8 Helms
    4 Capes

This gear won't be here long, so get it before it's gone!

Wheel of Doom... Destiny... and Merge Shop!
    The Wheel of Doom is a frightful place, but gives you the chance to get AWESOME gear! For those of you who prefer sunshine and colors to doom and gloom, we are working on Shiny's Wheel of Destiny! It will have exactly the same items and work in exactly the same way... but will lend a bit more color to your day than Swaggy's Wheel!

Doom or Destiny... YOU decide!

Doom Potion Merge Shop
    EVERY time you spin the Wheel, you receive a 1 hour XP Boost AND a Doom Strength Draught,. You also have a chance to get a bonus item (an armor, weapon, pet, class, or more!), but you will ALWAYS get the Doom Draught and the XP Boost.
    Because some of you are racking up spins (Legends get a free spin every day!), you've got a LOT of Doom Draughts in your backpack. So next week, we want to release a Doom Potion merge shop, which would let you exchange all those Doom Draughts for other consumable items, exclusive Doom Merge gear, or resources you need for other quests/shops in-game!
    We are still finalizing the details of this plan, so let us know your thoughts!

Back to School XP Boost All Weekend!
    Log in all weekend long to get 10% MORE XP from every battle and quest in AQWorlds! Upgrade to access the Legend-only servers and get 15% more XP!

Boost on!

Our Friday the 13th / Talk Like a Pirate Day crossover event releases NEXT FRIDAY! More news on that in Monday's Design Notes!

Because we made an error in the Design Notes earlier this month, Quibble's shop will return until next Monday to let everyone have a last chance to get his gear. With the Talk Like a Pirate Day Quibble shop coming in on September 19th, we want to give the poor boy a bit of a break.

So how do you guys feel about the 10% exp weekend and the new release?
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 09-06-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ehh, don't really care :|

Thanks
    tyler, u loli nub. also, new releases are terribad terribad terribad.

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I was waiting for a reward for completing the minigame on chaos dificult, but there's nothing. No shop, no badge, nothing.
    This swordhaven sage is being a lot easier from the last 2-3 ones. With my chaorrupter locked I could finish the release on less than 15 minutes.
    The wheel of destiny seems interesting, my question is if they will be 2 different wheels, or just wheels with different pictures.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
    I was waiting for a reward for completing the minigame on chaos dificult, but there's nothing. No shop, no badge, nothing.
    This swordhaven sage is being a lot easier from the last 2-3 ones. With my chaorrupter locked I could finish the release on less than 15 minutes.
    The wheel of destiny seems interesting, my question is if they will be 2 different wheels, or just wheels with different pictures.
    I'm guessing a whole different wheel, since the doom version was a big success as a money grab, they'll make another with other old rares.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post

I'm guessing a whole different wheel, since the doom version was a big success as a money grab, they'll make another with other old rares.
    So, members are going to receive 2 free spins each day. If that happen, I'm gonna buy membership.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    So, members are going to receive 2 free spins each day. If that happen, I'm gonna buy membership.
    I doubt it, it'll probably just be 1 spin per day and you get to choose whether you use the wheel of doom or destiny for that spin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The Wheel of Doom is a frightful place, but gives you the chance to get AWESOME gear! For those of you who prefer sunshine and colors to doom and gloom, we are working on Shiny's Wheel of Destiny! It will have exactly the same items and work in exactly the same way... but will lend a bit more color to your day than Swaggy's Wheel!
    This should answer your question.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post

This should answer your question.
    Man, that's so stupid.