Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Name: Cade

Time available: 2-3 Hours after school on weekdays, 24/7 weekends + summer.

Reasons why I should get this position: Very well understanding of Grammar, the English Language, and Language Arts skills are very good. I write well and descriptive and personally test cheats for WarZ. I also am very active and have knowledge on the game, as in were to find good loots, better game play, and overall to have a more enjoyable game time. Also, I can record game play of cheats being used and review them.

Do you wish to complete a 2 week trial, before getting Editor? Yes!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryptøk For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (04-10-2014),Justifiable (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name: Sebastian Perez
    Time available: About 6-8 hours everyday
    Reasons you should get this position: Not much to do, also love this game with a passion. Know a good amount about it.
    Do you want to complete a 2 week trial, before getting Editor? : Sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Name: Nathan

Time available: Week days (Monday~Thursday) 3:30pm ~ 8:00pm Weekends (Friday after 3:20pm~Sunday) 12:00PM ~ 12:00am

Timezone: PST

Reasons you should get this position: I think I should get this job mostly because of the amount of time I can contribute to the job as well as the effort. I believe I am a hard worker and would be good at the job. One of my talents, or hobbies that I think would make me fit for the job, is that I love to read/write, I spend a lot of my spare hours doing so. In my opinion I am trustworthy, but, I can understand that trust has to be gained. I believe highly in respecting people. I can speak English very well (it is my first and only language at the moment, I wish to learn German soon though) so I would be able to write the wiki in English.

Do you wish to complete a 2 week trial, before getting Editor?: If I am correct, then this question is do I want to do the trial. My answer is absolutely! I believe that it would give me time to get familiar with the job and any other editors I would be working alongside. Some people consider training(if you want to say this is kind of like training) a bad thing. Although what people might think about training, or trial jobs. I think it is prior for each editor to go through it. As it will show their strengths and weaknesses and so they can have a chance to prove themselves and so the company or website can asses them to see if this is the kind of employee they want.

Other: Thanks for reading my app everyone and I want to say good luck to everyone who did apply! I also wanted to say that my available time will vary depending on holidays and breaks. Because I have to go to school.
    Last edited by BioHazard; 04-15-2014 at 08:54 PM.

[IMG]https://i1316.photobucke*****m/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png[/IMG]
    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BioHazard For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (04-15-2014)

Thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Applications Closed
    New Editor: FroZen99
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Justifiable (05-03-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12