Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Simply Because - Anthropophagy

Well, I think you can all agree that there's been a lack of interesting threads here in general the past couple of days, if not this past week.
    Not going to point fingers to the thread with the least value, this being one of them so far.

I know most of you will blame school, work and social life for not having posted anything interesting so I guess I'll take it upon myself to create a thread that might lead to some action, because quite frankly, the absence of threads is literally causing me and likely quite a few others the so called "soul crushing boredom" symptoms.

Some of you probably remember my Cannibal Thread, and how one would sell human flesh thread.
    Well, this will be a continuation on that.

So, I'll get this going here.

Yes, this thread again.

Autophagy
    I'm sure quite a few of you has at some point or is likely doing it right now, eating yourself.
    A force of habit causing you to chew on your fingers, maybe knuckles and or nails. - Maybe you're one of those that eat scabs?

Be that as it may, if you ever have eaten the flesh or tissue from any part of your body, has it ever occurred to you that what you are doing is self cannibalism?
    (The more you know: Autophagy comes from the Greek words, auto "self" and phagein "to eat")
    Now that you are aware of your habit of self cannibalism, why would it be such a big deal to eat someone else, disregard the ethical factor.
    Think of it as survival or a higher purpose.

The world is currently, according to me quite overpopulated, the worlds resources are quickly disappearing, at least 7 million people if not more, are suffering from chronical starvation.

So, I don't think it takes a genius to come to the following conclusion.
    Overpopulation + starvation = ? (Rapid decrease of the available resources and then rapid death)
    So the solution is the same as the problem basically then, isn't it?

Too much people / Starving people = Less overpopulation and less starving people.

Now back to the ethical issue with this, I don't qualify to put any of that as a statement as it so clearly already shows that I want to eat people.
    But what are the complications of eating people? I'm talking about both ethical, personal opinions and health related.

I have now heard several times on here that it's suppose to be dangerous for us to eat ourselves due to our diets, toxins and other bacteria that dwell inside of us. I still have trouble believing that is something other than the government trying to keep it on the down low to avoid having wide-spread panic and people eating one another.

To put it in some perspective, we, humans, eat or consume almost anything and everything no matter the health issues that might come with it, be it processed food, smoke tobacco filled with tar, in some rare cases just for the heck of it to show other people there has been records broken such as eating lightbulbs, airplanes, porcelain platters and a bunch of other unhealthy things.

The resiliency in humans would probably easily adapt to the situation if it's given, so unless you've got some hard evidence it's capable of killing you I don't think it fits in this thread, because same as with fat food and cigarettes, they kill you slowly, come to think of it - doesn't everything kill you slowly to some degree?

What I mean is, would it cause a disease that would kill you faster than lets say, cancer?

And now, after you've read this wall of text, I salute you - go take a break, stretch and then come back and reply once it has sunken in.

This is a serious discussion thread, can't handle a discussion, then don't even bother to reply, this isn't a debate thread either.

Discuss.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You and cannibalism again.

Yea, I've got no problem eating people. But only if I need to.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    You and cannibalism again.

Yea, I've got no problem eating people. But only if I need to.
    Extrapolate, there are quite a few questions in that wall of text.

Thanks
    Am I pronouncing it right?

Auto-faggy?
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Maybe you're one of those that eat scabs? - No. Never did that. I do bite my nails from time to time.

has it ever occurred to you that what you are doing is self cannibalism? - Not until now. But I don't particularly feel any way about it.

why would it be such a big deal to eat someone else, disregard the ethical factor. - Religion is also one reason. I've got no reason to not eat someone if I need to.

So the solution is the same as the problem basically then, isn't it? - As long as you put it that way, yes. And then it leaves all those with money and power left. A lovely world to behold.

I want to eat people. - Really now?

But what are the complications of eating people?
    - Ethics show you shouldn't so you'd be pretty much labeled uncivilized.
    - Actually it goes beyond ethics because people everywhere will see you either as insane, barbaric or find some other "fucked up" label for you.
    - Personally, I don't particularly think we're able to do this unless we're different from the crowd. 9/10 people wouldn't do that unless it's required. They certainly won't spend this amount of time contemplating on this idea however, especially when that person has food to eat.
    - Health wise...well I can't particularly think of anything wrong with it. It's pretty much regular meat. Bacteria/Toxins etc exist in all animals. Our bodies are able to detoxify them right? If not we won't be alive. It should even be safer since we're used to these things. Once you cook the meat properly I don't see anything bad happening..

doesn't everything kill you slowly to some degree? - Yes.

would it cause a disease that would kill you faster than lets say, cancer? - Imma go with my gut and say no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    (Rapid decrease of the available resources and then rapid death)
    This is the only thing I disagreed with. There are many third world countries that don't have the means to survive because they aren't organized, no plan was set to insure their survival. There isn't a lack of resources per-say (The US alone produces enough food to feed the entire planet 1½ times and 40% of that food is wasted) but a lack of stabilization in these starving countries economies.

So you cant really say that your "Decrease in Resources = More Death" is actually true. The real problem is the economy set ups and extremely low pay in these countries which then make it hard for the society to provide the resources and allow them to survive.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I like your Avatar @OP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Discuss.
    The only reason people are starving is because people have learned to depend on illusory like money to survive. Money is easy to control by the people who have the most of it and the people who don't have much will always be under the control of those who do. If you're starving you should forget about money and depend on yourself to survive. We are the apex predator of almost every part of the world, if you are starving it is your own fault. I see homeless people begging for money on the street all the time and I have no sympathy for them, they are relying on something they will never have to survive and that's just foolish. If I was in that situation I would go somewhere nice and make a home for myself and spend my time hunting and gathering food.

Thanks
    This thread doesn't make it any better.
    Make a TL;DR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    This thread doesn't make it any better.
    Make a TL;DR
    uninstall MPGH plz your post is ironically pointless

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    Am I pronouncing it right?

Auto-faggy?
    autophagy - definition of autophagy by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Maybe you're one of those that eat scabs? - No. Never did that. I do bite my nails from time to time.

has it ever occurred to you that what you are doing is self cannibalism? - Not until now. But I don't particularly feel any way about it.

why would it be such a big deal to eat someone else, disregard the ethical factor. - Religion is also one reason. I've got no reason to not eat someone if I need to.

So the solution is the same as the problem basically then, isn't it? - As long as you put it that way, yes. And then it leaves all those with money and power left. A lovely world to behold.

I want to eat people. - Really now?

But what are the complications of eating people?
    - Ethics show you shouldn't so you'd be pretty much labeled uncivilized.
    - Actually it goes beyond ethics because people everywhere will see you either as insane, barbaric or find some other "fucked up" label for you.
    - Personally, I don't particularly think we're able to do this unless we're different from the crowd. 9/10 people wouldn't do that unless it's required. They certainly won't spend this amount of time contemplating on this idea however, especially when that person has food to eat.
    - Health wise...well I can't particularly think of anything wrong with it. It's pretty much regular meat. Bacteria/Toxins etc exist in all animals. Our bodies are able to detoxify them right? If not we won't be alive. It should even be safer since we're used to these things. Once you cook the meat properly I don't see anything bad happening..

doesn't everything kill you slowly to some degree? - Yes.

would it cause a disease that would kill you faster than lets say, cancer? - Imma go with my gut and say no.
    Calling it uncivilized is kind of a low blow, what is currently going on in the world is pretty uncivilized as well, I don't say two rights make a wrong but it's already there.

Well, as far as I know we can digest almost any animal, so I don't see why humans should be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post

This is the only thing I disagreed with. There are many third world countries that don't have the means to survive because they aren't organized, no plan was set to insure their survival. There isn't a lack of resources per-say (The US alone produces enough food to feed the entire planet 1½ times and 40% of that food is wasted) but a lack of stabilization in these starving countries economies.

So you cant really say that your "Decrease in Resources = More Death" is actually true. The real problem is the economy set ups and extremely low pay in these countries which then make it hard for the society to provide the resources and allow them to survive.
    But I can though as what we currently use to purchase items or products is just a piece of paper with a "make belief" value.
    Well, let us say we were less people on the earth, wouldn't that kind of balance out the so called economy too, as our make belief system doesn't currently have enough of it to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    I like your Avatar @OP
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

The only reason people are starving is because people have learned to depend on illusory like money to survive. Money is easy to control by the people who have the most of it and the people who don't have much will always be under the control of those who do. If you're starving you should forget about money and depend on yourself to survive. We are the apex predator of almost every part of the world, if you are starving it is your own fault. I see homeless people begging for money on the street all the time and I have no sympathy for them, they are relying on something they will never have to survive and that's just foolish. If I was in that situation I would go somewhere nice and make a home for myself and spend my time hunting and gathering food.
    All valid points, having faith in something make belief and that is dictated by the one that controls the most.
    Although I have to disagree about the homeless having themselves to blame, that's not always the case - it could also be a case of misfortune of the make belief system.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    But I can though as what we currently use to purchase items or products is just a piece of paper with a "make belief" value.
    Well, let us say we were less people on the earth, wouldn't that kind of balance out the so called economy too, as our make belief system doesn't currently have enough of it to go around.
    If you are referring to countries currency, they your not entirely correct. Money has value but its all backed by the countries government. If society had no faith in their political leaders then they would find that the paper currency that had been chosen was worthless and they would not use it. Now we go back to why people are starving. They don't have money to buy the necessities of survival because they don't have well set up government. No organization = starvation.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post

If you are referring to countries currency, they your not entirely correct. Money has value but its all backed by the countries government. If society had no faith in their political leaders then they would find that the paper currency that had been chosen was worthless and they would not use it. Now we go back to why people are starving. They don't have money to buy the necessities of survival because they don't have well set up government. No organization = starvation.
    Can't say that I'm pro government/organization in that manner, so I'll have to disagree with you there.
    I believe that these so called organizations are a cause of starvation, feeding the already rich and emptying the already poor.

Not saying life is fair or balanced, but that's how I see it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Can't say that I'm pro government/organization in that manner, so I'll have to disagree with you there.
    I believe that these so called organizations are a cause of starvation, feeding the already rich and emptying the already poor.

Not saying life is fair or balanced, but that's how I see it.
    Its not fair but its how it has always been.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Calling it uncivilized is kind of a low blow, what is currently going on in the world is pretty uncivilized as well, I don't say two rights make a wrong but it's already there.

Well, as far as I know we can digest almost any animal, so I don't see why humans should be different.
    Calling it uncivilized is kind of low -> Welcome to Planet Earth.
    And we can digest humans... O_O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast