Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    I don't even know why you added Goku there. Similar to what Empire said, Goku is on a whole other level.

Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    But only one of Luffy's Haki actually counters Logia type people.
    Kenbunshoku Haki allows them to have a 6th sense to predict the person's next move.
    Busoshoku Haki which is the type that is used to counter the Logia type.
    Haoshoku Haki a rare type of Haki only one in a million can use which grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others.

So as I stated Haki=KI in this case.
    you get rid of both of them then in this case Luffy would win due to being rubber....

Unless in this case Goku keeps his KI, but in ends being effected by the HAKI as Luffy would be effected by it as well.
    Your points are quite weak... Haki does nothing on Goku.

- Kenbunshoku Haki vs Goku: Goku can detect people from miles away. If you've watched the anime, then you know this has been done a countless number of times. The way Goku detects people is the same way Kenbunshoku Haki works... Only his is uber and godly.
    - Busoshoku Haki vs Goku: A haki'd punch would not affect Goku. Goku takes hits x10000 stronger than Luffy's.
    - Haoshouku vs Goku: Strong willed people, or strong people in general do not get affected by this. No, Haoshouku will not take Goku out at all. Luffy's haki did not take out Hordy Jones, even though Hordy was a madman.
    - Luffy being rubber doesn't phase Goku. When you're being punched at a billion pounds of force, Luffy would probably rip open.

---

Luffy, using his strongest techniques (gear second, third) puts strain on his body. It also shorterns his life by a very little amount. If you remember when Luffy tried to destroy Noah (the ship that was threatening Fishman Island) you could see the strain Luffy had when spamming gear third - elephant gatling.

Goku broke King Kai's house by lightly touching it. It might seem like nothing, but imagine if he tried to tap a building... He'd probably destroy it... And maybe the surrounding buildings would tumble too. Goku can destroy planets and landscapes, Luffy at most can destroy a building (1/3) of the Enies Lobby building was destroyed by Luffy punching out Rob Lucci w/ Gear 2nd Jet Gatling).

--

In terms of speed, Goku and most of the DBZVerse out-speed Goku. They teleport at light speed really. Luffy doesn't teleport at light speed. For sure, Luffy is fast, however, it does not mean he is light-speed fast. During the battle of Marineford, when Luffy tried to punch Mihawk in gear second. Mihawk saw exactly where his arms were, and if Luffy had proceeded with his punch, he would have had his arms sliced off. Luffy isn't even the strongest in the One Piece verse. People like Shanks, Doflamingo, Whitebeard, Dragon, Mihawk, Akainu all are experienced fighters, and could take Luffy in a fight. If Luffy wants to beat someone like Akainu, he'll need to train hard. IDK about Dragon because he still remains a mystery, HOWEVER, we do know he is a force to be reckoned with. No one gains the title of "Most Wanted Criminal" and is weak folk.

If your opinion is based on that crossover of DBZ and One Piece, please don't follow it. Goku was immensly scaled down in that crossover.
    --

[Luffy, Ichigo, Naruto]

Luffy, once again, would have to be taken out of this list. Naruto and Ichigo extremely overpower him. It doesn't matter if he has Haki, it won't affect them at all. Naruto in KCM outspeeds the Raikage. BM Naruto probably outspeeds Minato (Minato without use of Kurama's chakra). Ichigo moves incredible speeds in Bankai. I dunno if he's faster than BM Naruto though... I'm going to assume he is, but I have no feats for Ichigo right now since he just obtained his new power. Before he obtained his new power, he was fighting at 1/4 of his power. He was fighting on-par with Byakuya and he had just unlocked Bankai... So imagine that Ichigo x 4. Crazy...

--

tl;dr Goku > Luffy, Ichigo > Naruto, Naruto > Luffy.

By the way, out of all these four guys, I like Luffy the most. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by Hero; 09-24-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I don't even know why you added Goku there. Similar to what Empire said, Goku is on a whole other level.

- Kenbunshoku Haki vs Goku: Goku can detect people from miles away. If you've watched the anime, then you know this has been done a countless number of times. The way Goku detects people is the same way Kenbunshoku Haki works... Only his is uber and godly.
    - Busoshoku Haki vs Goku: A haki'd punch would not affect Goku. Goku takes hits x10000 stronger than Luffy's.
    - Haoshouku vs Goku: Strong willed people, or strong people in general do not get affected by this. No, Haoshouku will not take Goku out at all. Luffy's haki did not take out Hordy Jones, even though Hordy was a madman.
    - Luffy being rubber doesn't phase Goku. When you're being punched at a billion pounds of force, Luffy would probably rip open.

---

Luffy, using his strongest techniques (gear second, third) puts strain on his body. It also shorterns his life by a very little amount. If you remember when Luffy tried to destroy Noah (the ship that was threatening Fishman Island) you could see the strain Luffy had when spamming gear third - elephant gatling.

Goku broke King Kai's house by lightly touching it. It might seem like nothing, but imagine if he tried to tap a building... He'd probably destroy it... And maybe the surrounding buildings would tumble too. Goku can destroy planets and landscapes, Luffy at most can destroy a building (1/3) of the Enies Lobby building was destroyed by Luffy punching out Rob Lucci w/ Gear 2nd Jet Gatling).

--

In terms of speed, Goku and most of the DBZVerse out-speed Goku. They teleport at light speed really. Luffy doesn't teleport at light speed. For sure, Luffy is fast, however, it does not mean he is light-speed fast. During the battle of Marineford, when Luffy tried to punch Mihawk in gear second. Mihawk saw exactly where his arms were, and if Luffy had proceeded with his punch, he would have had his arms sliced off. Luffy isn't even the strongest in the One Piece verse. People like Shanks, Doflamingo, Whitebeard, Dragon, Mihawk, Akainu all are experienced fighters, and could take Luffy in a fight. If Luffy wants to beat someone like Akainu, he'll need to train hard. IDK about Dragon because he still remains a mystery, HOWEVER, we do know he is a force to be reckoned with. No one gains the title of "Most Wanted Criminal" and is weak folk.

If your opinion is based on that crossover of DBZ and One Piece, please don't follow it. Goku was immensly scaled down in that crossover.
    --

[Luffy, Ichigo, Naruto]

Luffy, once again, would have to be taken out of this list. Naruto and Ichigo extremely overpower him. It doesn't matter if he has Haki, it won't affect them at all. Naruto in KCM outspeeds the Raikage. BM Naruto probably outspeeds Minato (Minato without use of Kurama's chakra). Ichigo moves incredible speeds in Bankai. I dunno if he's faster than BM Naruto though... I'm going to assume he is, but I have no feats for Ichigo right now since he just obtained his new power. Before he obtained his new power, he was fighting at 1/4 of his power. He was fighting on-par with Byakuya and he had just unlocked Bankai... So imagine that Ichigo x 4. Crazy...

--

I like Goku the most, BUT Luffy is in an anime that has been going on for 10 years + and the story line is just SOOOO AWESOME! (Luffy can talk to sea kings if you missed that )

Hero, have you seen the new DBZ Movie?

500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

---

--

--

[Luffy, Ichigo, Naruto]

--

Well we really don't know the true power of Luffy since the new arc.
    Have you even started watching the Punk Hazard Arc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    This is stupid.

Goku has been established in cannon to have became a "God" and absorbed god like powers into his 'natural' form. Therefor goku is god, and don't fuck with god or holocausts happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    This is stupid.

Goku has been established in cannon to have became a "God" and absorbed god like powers into his 'natural' form. Therefor goku is god, and don't fuck with god or holocausts happen.
    XD True, forgot to mention that. Goku is now a Divine Being, as he absorbed God powers

We'll he hasn't showed much... just the usual stuff

500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    XD True, forgot to mention that. Goku is now a Divine Being, as he absorbed God powers

Well you got to remember DBZ past by a lot faster then One Piece has.

Thanks
    Yea... I'm on the latest manga chapter, so I'm way ahead of the Punk Hazard Arc. There's nothing major Luffy has done.
    [] [] [] [][]

Donator since 09•16•2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yea... I'm on the latest manga chapter, so I'm way ahead of the Punk Hazard Arc. There's nothing major Luffy has done.
    Well in my opinion he has done a lot. The Anime and Manga always seem to have different things so in the end they will be a little different.
    You will have put everything in standards of each person dimension.
    By when I say that you have to put every character in the same fight power.

Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post

Now if we put both Goku and Luffy in the same time area ( I mean how far each time has past in both anime)
    Then we could see that they might be even matched since Goku could only lift 40 tons in SSj1.
    Compared to Luffy who lifted a 100-500 ton sphere of gold.

I would believe that in the mid of DBZ he would pass Luffy.
    But the weird thing about DBZ is that almost every enemy has a type of planet destroyer.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 09-25-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks
    Well in my opinion he has done a lot. The Anime and Manga always seem to have different things so in the end they will be a little different.
    You will have put everything in standards of each person dimension.
    By when I say that you have to put every character in the same fight power.

Now if we put both Goku and Luffy in the same time area ( I mean how far each time has past in both anime)
    Then we could see that they might be even matched since Goku could only lift 40 tons in SSj1.
    Compared to Luffy who lifted a 100-500 ton sphere of gold.

I would believe that in the mid of DBZ he would pass Luffy.
    But the weird thing about DBZ is that almost every enemy has a type of planet destroyer.
    Wrong.... The anime follows the manga storyline. Everything that happens in the manga happens in the anime as well. There are no differences other than censorship from time to time, but that does not have to do with the storyline.

Goku can only lift 40 tons? I honestly hope you're joking... Seriously... I understand you're a Luffy fanboy, but you could at least smarten up...

Goku since the beginning has been stronger than Luffy. Not Kid Goku, Goku when he learned Kaioken was far beyond Luffy lol.
    Last edited by Hero; 09-25-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    [] [] [] [][]

Donator since 09•16•2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Wrong.... The anime follows the manga storyline. Everything that happens in the manga happens in the anime as well. There are no differences other than censorship from time to time, but that does not have to do with the storyline.

Goku can only lift 40 tons? I honestly hope you're joking... Seriously... I understand you're a Luffy fanboy, but you could at least smarten up...

Goku since the beginning has been stronger than Luffy. Not Kid Goku, Goku when he learned Kaioken was far beyond Luffy lol.
    Dragon Ball Ch.429 Page 9 mr - Mangago
    https://www.mangago.com/read-manga/dr...on-ball/429/8/

And that isn't entirely true for the manga.
    Some of Luffy's abilities and some episodes are only in the anime which they don't always follow the manga.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 09-25-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    what you guys SHOULD be doing is toriko vs luffy.

But *shrugs* no one reads toriko i guess.

Thanks
    Dragon Ball Ch.429 Page 9 mr - Mangago
    Dragon Ball Ch.429 Page 8 mr - Mangago

And that isn't entirely true for the manga.
    Some of Luffy's abilities and some episodes are only in the anime which they don't always follow the manga.
    I was mainly talking about the One Piece manga, not the DB manga. I should have mentioned that. Yea, some of the moves aren't in the anime probably. It doesn't matter though. The way the storyline is progressing is the same in the One Piece manga. Anything that the anime has that isn't in the manga is considered non-canon for the most part.
    [] [] [] [][]

Donator since 09•16•2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I was mainly talking about the One Piece manga, not the DB manga. I should have mentioned that. Yea, some of the moves aren't in the anime probably. It doesn't matter though. The way the storyline is progressing is the same in the One Piece manga. Anything that the anime has that isn't in the manga is considered non-canon for the most part.
    No the DBZ was for what you had said earlier that "Goku can only lift 40 tons? I honestly hope you're joking... Seriously... I understand you're a Luffy fanboy, but you could at least smarten up..."

If you listen to what I stated before I said "Now if we put both Goku and Luffy in the same time area ( I mean how far each time has past in both anime)"
    What I mean by that would be 2 years in OP is 2 years in DBZ
    DBZ jumps around too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    what you guys SHOULD be doing is toriko vs luffy.

But *shrugs* no one reads toriko i guess.
    Nope.
    We should include Gundam seed next....
    Hell why not include Fairy Tail while we are at it?
    Then even for the fun of it we can put Alucard in this. (We can even include his dead army as well.)
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 09-25-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123