Thanks

Post Making an instant free $1-6 bucks with your phone(yes it's another referral)

Hey there guys, just thought I'd post this here to help you guys out if you haven't already done this method.

This method is a new app called Photo rewards where you download an apps, take photos and upload for rewards. It's actually pretty good even if you are doing it legit but you can also use my code for some extra cash. It helps me and you out, I guarantee it's going to be around $1-6 and no less than 50 cents.

Basically you get paid per referral that uses your code after getting 100 points(thats basically fifth of an app, as when you join it's like 50 cents an app.) Normally to level up your referall code you must get xp to get to the next level. Normally this takes forever to get as high as 21k xp but awhile back there was an exploit with the free slot machine which you can spin to get xp, that gave unlimited spins. Although they fixed it after an hour, I managed to get up to 21k xp and now have level 6, which is around $1-6

They offer instant cashouts via paypal and I will post a picture of my account if need be to prove you actually get the money.

Btw: The cash outs ARE instant - not a bs 60 seconds that turns into a day, it's literally enter email, BAM.

Once you get 100 points, like I said, download 1 app like it's legit, upload a photo from inside the app, then add my code, then redeem and you'll get 1-6 bucks PLUS how much you got from the app.

My code is: filebrother

I haven't seen anyone who also used the exploit but it would help both of us out, and I assure you it is legit. Once you do use the code and cash out if you could post in the replies that'd be awesome.

P.S. The app should be able to be found on the app store... let me know if not!

Thanks for using!

Thanks
    Just wanted to say method has stopped working b/c of overuse from some members, @Approved. could you please close this?