Thread: Newest Episodes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Newest Episodes

I watched the newest episodes of SG Atlantis and BattleStar, they were both horrible. I guess its because I feel horrible :/

SG-1's new episode seems boring 2, watched like 15 mins of it and I fell asleep last night

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    when is battle star on now!?!? seems times changed or somethin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Friday's 9/10 central. The Stargate SG-1 episode was the only one I liked this week.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks

Hey

Yes latest SG been really crappy

Mum liked the dalmation reference/lord of the rings on sg-a

(not bn on mpgh stuff since mpgh soma wow i feel old :'()

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Didn't feel like posting a new topic:

Stargate enters MMO universe
    Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment secures TV license for its maiden voyage into game development.

With Stargate SG-1 on the verge of becoming the longest-running American sci-fi TV show ever, it seems about time that someone took a crack at turning it into a massively multiplayer online role-playing game for PCs. That someone will be the new development house Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment, the company announced today.

Stargate Worlds will let players explore the universe of the film as soldiers and scientists, creating alliances and trade while defending humanity from hostile alien forces. Little has been revealed about the title, but it will draw upon both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis for inspiration.

While Cheyenne Mountain has no games to its credit, its management team has plenty of industry experience. Vice president of product development Joseph Ybarra started in the industry more than two decades ago as a producer with Electronic Arts. Games to his credit include PC classics such as M.U.L.E. and Wasteland and MMO games like Shadowbane and The Matrix Online. Art director Stu Rose worked on many of Blizzard's PC hits, from Diablo to World of Warcraft, while creative director Chris Klug cut his teeth as a game designer with the 1981 sci-fi RPG Universe and in more recent years worked on the sci-fi MMORPG Earth & Beyond.

Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment and MGM Interactive entered into the licensing agreement for Stargate Worlds last September, shortly after a previous game based on the TV series apparently imploded. A release date for Stargate Worlds has yet to be announced.

https://www.gamespo*****m/news/6143410.html

OWNAGE

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Yeah i saw that a few days ago. Im intrested but im not sure.
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v683/Haldir111/Chaos-FaithStay.jpg[/IMG]
    Another name i use.
    Quote Originally Posted by i eat trees
    Fuck This, I Cant Work With Orange!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I think it would be great, something worth playing... ATM I play no games at all.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Thats going to be quite interesting.

SG might also be a good FPS/3rdPS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I honestly think it would hit the top of the charts... In gaming.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX