Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Have: Tops/Lifes... Want: Team Fortress 2 Buds/Keys

title says it all

Steam: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/iKuShWeEd420

Just send me an add on Steam and we will discuss how the trade will go down

WE WILL BE TRADING AT THE SAME TIME, AND ALSO, LOOK AT MY STEAM PROFILE FOR ALOT OF +REP FOR ROTMG TO TF2 TRADING...

I have no need to scam for either game's items, i have a sexy ass 8/8 with all tops/UTs in ROTMG and as u can see, i also have 50 pure buds in tf2... so dont be the scammer either -.- been scammed a few times already... dont be a scammer and everyone will be happy...

Life Stock: (Price is 1 tf2 key for 3 life)
    - 34 Life Pots

Tops: (Price is 1key each) (all 3 ExaRings for 1Key Total)
    - Acclaim Sword x2
    - Acrop Armor x2
    - Foul Malevolence Dagger x1
    - Ghostly Concealment Cloak x1
    - Colossus Shield x1
    - Great General Helm x1
    - Hydra Armor x1
    - ExaDef x2
    - ExaHp x1

Will update stock as stuff is sold
    Last edited by iKrNfX420MeZ; 09-20-2013 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Housekeeping/Cleaning the overall post :)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    bumpity bump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    to the bump, to the bump...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Don't want to hate but;

1 x TF2 Key [ $1.80 Street Value ] =/= 3 x RotMG Life Pot [ $0.50/$0.30 Street Value ]

And;

1 x TF2 Key [ $1.80 Street Value ] =/= 1 x RotMG Top [ $1.00 Street Value ]*

*Top for keys maybe correct as some people sometimes ( I don't know why ) tend to value tops for $2.00 even though they are only $1.00.

Good luck selling!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I dont go by your lowball price suggestions (according to what ive seen on most forums/posts), I go by the actual trading prices that I have traded at many more times than your little vouches... I dont need someone who doesnt even offer near the value of someone elses account to come here to try and argue (and fail) prices...

AANNNDDDD..... let the scamming begin... Just got scammed by "TheJenningsss", thejennings1995 (steam id), and Steam Community :: Jen (steam link)... check steam rep before trading... and use a middleman... bleh i dont even trust the middlemen anymore, already run into too many "trusted" middlemen...
    Last edited by iKrNfX420MeZ; 09-24-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iKrNfX420MeZ View Post
    I dont go by your lowball price suggestions (according to what ive seen on most forums/posts), I go by the actual trading prices that I have traded at many more times than your little vouches... I dont need someone who doesnt even offer near the value of someone elses account to come here to try and argue (and fail) prices...
    Bearefull MPGH community, in my opinion this user is very likely to create Flame Wars. Wouldn't surprise me seeing him in one later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    Bearefull MPGH community, in my opinion this user is very likely to create Flame Wars. Wouldn't surprise me seeing him in one later.
    Look whos talking, youve already started a few AND you just tried to make me start one... nice try Ive seen youre lowball offers all over the place, you just shark the noobs who dont know the price of what their selling... "I dont trust this XYZ guy, so Im going to offer 1key..." just one of the offers I saw you post... its funny that you should say I would start a flame war, Ive stopped a few on this site and others... go research before talking now if you dont mind, stop bothering me and my very lonesome thread...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iKrNfX420MeZ View Post
    Look whos talking, youve already started a few AND you just tried to make me start one... nice try Ive seen youre lowball offers all over the place, you just shark the noobs who dont know the price of what their selling... "I dont trust this XYZ guy, so Im going to offer 1key..." just one of the offers I saw you post... its funny that you should say I would start a flame war, Ive stopped a few on this site and others... go research before talking now if you dont mind, stop bothering me and my very lonesome thread...
    Ok, dude, whatever. I could just keep answering your posts forever, apparently some one that gives an opinion about the prices he's just seen in the forums will get flamed by a Weed Smoker Wannabe, I will not answer your further posts, and I encourage you to do the same, or we can get both banned. Have a nice day.