Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Time Zone: UTC - 4 Hours
    Your name: Kevin
    What section / position are you applying for?: Global news
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 9, I speak english since I was 8 years old
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: nope
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: yes I can
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: because sice I join MPGH I tried to join MPGH news team without success, I always in activity here and I really hope you give me a chance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Time Zone:
    UTC +10 or Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Your name:
    Peter

What section / position are you applying for?:
    Either one I can get, I suppose. (preferably technology news )

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10):
    9 or 10

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?:
    No, but i am currently an editor for the Minecraft wiki and I would like to start contributing more to MPGH.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:
    Yes, although I might have my assignment completed a day earlier depending on what time-zone the Thursday night is.

Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:

I believe i should be apart of the team because I have good grammatical and writing skills, I am a very hard worker, as I have 2 jobs and school and I have almost perfect grades. I am an editor so I do need many English skills for the wiki and writing tasks. I have been with MPGH for more than 3 years now and even though I have a pretty low post count, I am very active. I'm always catching up on news stories and articles locally and around the world, especially technology news! In my assignments there may be some spelling issues, seeing as i live in Australia there are some words that are spelt differently such as colour and color or jail and gaol ( xD ) and many more!

Thank you
    Gοku
    Last edited by Gοku; 09-21-2013 at 05:49 AM.

500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Time Zone: UTC/GMT +3 hours
    Your name: Ryan
    What section / position are you applying for?: Technology News
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 8-9
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: No
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I like to contribute the news and i think i'm good writer and i can get better and better. I have experience in writing MPGH wiki and that's why i think i would be good for this position. If i start something i will commit to it.
    Help me get donator.

Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Zone: GMT + 8
    Your name: Ernest
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 8.5 ( 'A's for English in school )
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yes
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:
    I am interested and I believe i have the ability to write decent articles

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.) Salim
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10):5
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?:YES
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:No
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: To Tell the news, technology where we are gowing ...

applying coz i have nothing else to do , and i want to provide some help.

Thanks
    Time Zone: CST
    Your name: Zach
    What section / position are you applying for?: Technology news.
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 9
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yes, I have written articles in my local high school's newspaper for some time now.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Not a problem, I'm on MPGH most of my time anyway.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I believe I should be a part of the new team because I have very good skills with grammar and spelling, as well as having a keen ability to creatively write. I was an editor on the RotMG wiki for some time, and I'm at the edge of my manager trial test. I have applied for the news team multiple times before, but to no avail. I hope I am considered this time around, and thank you for your time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Zone: Amsterdam UTC+1
    Your name: John.
    What section / position are you applying for?: Global News.
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 7
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: No
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yeah
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Because I want to do something for MPGH thanks to this I getted some nice cheats, and I can learn alot from this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Time Zone: central U.S.

Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.) Dave Niccolai

What section / position are you applying for?: global news

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 8-9/10

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: no

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: fuck yes, easy.

I would love to contribute to MPGH again, from my previous positions as PHS and Editor.
    My grammar is decent, and i am fairly mature for my age. I know what's needed to be done, and when.
    Global news is incredibly easy to complete, it's the fucking world, i mean how much more simple can it get?

I would put more into this, on how i've contributed to MPGH shitloads. But seeing as that it's my third or fourth
    time applying for this position, it seems unreasonable.
    Last edited by Hennessy; 09-21-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Time Zone: EST
    Your name: Robert
    What section / position are you applying for?: All of them
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 11. My anglish is wellest.
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Newp
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Maybe
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I'm the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Time Zone: Est USA
    Your name: William
    What section / position are you applying for?: Any that you feel I would fit.
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 7-8
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: I don't have any experience on MPGH News but I do have experience working for my School News Team for 3 years.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes, I can.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I feel I would be a great contribute to the news team, I am a very vivid gamer and I watch global news everyday. I've always had a interest in news having worked in my schools news team for 3 years (Middle School). I have very good writing skills but not the best, I am a very good speller and a very quick worker.

Thanks
    Applications will be closing tomorrow, 9/23/13.

Good luck to all applicants.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Time Zone: GMT +1

Your name: Sander If you want my last name pm/vm me.

What section / position are you applying for?: Technology

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 8

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Kinda, I wrote some articles for school before.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes I do.

I think I can be a good part of the News Team and make nice articles for MPGH.
    I always wanted to help MPGH out but I dont have enough posts for Minion so this is the chance to help MPGH.
    I know exactly how it works and I know how important DeadLine's are.

Thanks for reading!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

"zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Time Zone: Central USA -6 GMT
    Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.) Aaron
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 8
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yes. I was on the News Team before when it was created for the User News section.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I'm already an experienced member, so I know whats going on and what exactly s expected, as far as my knowledge goes. As well for the News Team benefiting if I were to be hired, this will be helping me as well. I'm looking forward to get into some organization to help my writing/reading skills before I go back to collage and to keep me out of trouble. :/

Thanks
    Time Zone: GMT +10
    Your name: Ricky
    What section / position are you applying for?: Global News
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 10
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: I write for my school website and the local newspaper.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I know how being on a news team goes, and i know how important deadlines are to people, and i'll give it 110%
    Thanks, Your Sincerely
    Ricky (ELM)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Time Zone: GMT -5 (Lima, Bogotá)
    Your name: Jorge Andrés Palma
    What section / position are you applying for?:
    Global News
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 7
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?:
    Not actually in the news scene, but i had written some articles in both English and Spanish for personal reference or homeworks. Also, I love writing stories and poems, they're mostly on Spanish since most of my friends only speak Spanish.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed:
    Sure, although i don't have that many free time on weekdays, I have TONS of free time on weekends, so I think that is a yes.
    First of all, because you'll be helping me in the future (I'm planning on studying Social Communications).
    Also, I think that my syntax is proper for the job, I can adapt to different styles of writing if needed (like being totally subjective to be objective, etc)
    Anyways, there's few things we can say in a brief summary. So if you understand Spanish and want to know a little bit more of my works before don't hesitate to VM/PM me.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast