Thread: Auto Farming

Thanks

Auto Farming

I need someone experienced with auto farmers (preferably arena) to help with with coding my own.
    I am almost finished but there is one part that I am stuck on. Please don't mention rchayne as the program I use is different to his and he has already tried to help me =)
    My Skype : julian.fawcett

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by InSane-sKilz; 09-22-2013 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Tried to? Or just plainly can't be fucked to? xD
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/RChayne.jpg[/IMG]

If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    wow i cant help u but want to enjoy ur coding .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by InSane-sKilz View Post
    I need someone experienced with auto farmers (preferably arena) to help with with coding my own.
    I am almost finished but there is one part that I am stuck on. Please don't mention @rchayne as the program I use is different to his and he has already tried to help me =)

My Skype : julian.fawcett

Thanks in advance

Weird
    You said don't mention rchayne and you mentioned him..
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Tried to? Or just plainly can't be fucked to? xD
    You know I've been trying ;p

Thanks
    Still need help guys, anyone there? :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    coding is hard its like trying to learn another language... some thing ill take up in the future try and look for stuff online xD
    this is a signature

Thanks
    If even chayne can't fix it, you're fucked.

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    Making your own automatic farm is amazing, time consuming and very stressfull! I had loads of hours spent just for the "lulz" even though my machine is not capable of handling more than 1v1 automatic - which is amazingly bad in EXP wise.

Since you're a friend of chaynes, i will post some pointers to bump you in the right direction!

Before you consider making an automatic farm you should atleast have:

2 computers that can handel decent amount of cows, one computer running scripts for the cows, the other for the farmer. The cows have all the basic stuff, anti idle, image searches for invites, readying up for the correct players, decline incorrect invites and what not.

The reason you will need more than 1 PC because the script length will be massive, and all these commands that you are telling it to do can cause confusion on the script if they are two images alike (this will cause you to crash to lobby and so on..this is mainly for VMware Player users.) If you are using VMware player make sure the color depth of the cows are different from the one of the farmers, this will create a 'false' image on the other screens therefore carrying out the correct procedure each and every time.

Do not make an automatic script for arena if you are planning to use more than 1 cow, you will face client errors beyond your imagination. Best map is monaco although the longer distance causes huge delays and lower kills.

Unlike you, chayne has been doing this for years so dont stick to automatic programs he shows you since they will be advanced. Stick to the more novice programs, they can do the exact same as the more advance with less effort and a huge time saver!

I can PM you a program that is simple and easy to use when i am free thats if i can trust you enough, or gain your trust. Also do not mention any programs on these forums, or speak to them about anyone, farmers always have their secrets.
    Last edited by Idle Farming; 09-23-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idle Farming View Post
    Making your own automatic farm is amazing, time consuming and very stressfull! I had loads of hours spent just for the "lulz" even though my machine is not capable of handling more than 1v1 automatic - which is amazingly bad in EXP wise.

Since you're a friend of chaynes, i will post some pointers to bump you in the right direction!

2 computers that can handel decent amount of cows, one computer running scripts for the cows, the other for the farmer. The cows have all the basic stuff, anti idle, image searches for invites, readying up for the correct players, decline incorrect invites and what not.

The reason you will need more than 1 PC because the script length will be massive, and all these commands that you are telling it to do can cause confusion on the script if they are two images alike (this will cause you to crash to lobby and so on..this is mainly for VMware Player users.) If you are using VMware player make sure the color depth of the cows are different from the one of the farmers, this will create a 'false' image on the other screens therefore carrying out the correct procedure each and every time.

Do not make an automatic script for arena if you are planning to use more than 1 cow, you will face client errors beyond your imagination. Best map is monaco although the longer distance causes huge delays and lower kills.

Unlike you, chayne has been doing this for years so dont stick to automatic programs he shows you since they will be advanced. Stick to the more novice programs, they can do the exact same as the more advance with less effort and a huge time saver!

I can PM you a program that is simple and easy to use when i am free thats if i can trust you enough, or gain your trust. Also do not mention any programs on these forums, or speak to them about anyone, farmers always have their secrets.
    Private message me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Idle Farming View Post

I like this guy.

If I farmed for you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    I like this guy.
    I know who that guy is and I also like him =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by InSane-sKilz View Post
    I know who that guy is and I also like him =)
    Oh? Do I?

If I farmed for you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ehh, im silvie xd i got u on Skype but ur Always offline or my Skype sucks lol, if its macro recorder i would help u ^^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by semihunal View Post
    Ehh, im silvie xd i got u on Skype but ur Always offline or my Skype sucks lol, if its macro recorder i would help u ^^
    Yeah I got you added man You're always offline for me? XD