Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

WEST~~ POSSIBLY S> lvl 80 18.2k Lann/ 20.3k Evie and gold making techniques.. read on

Thinking about possibly selling my account and along with it tangible knowledge on how to make billions of gold. I'll explicitly explain what I mean by this below, but first allow me give some quick highlights on what is in the account and a few notes on it

Lvl 80 Evie
    19.5k staff/ 20.3k scythe
    3* +15 w/ +151 matt Hateful/ Valor Raider's Staff (1 unbind left)
    3* +15 w/ +2 bal Twinkling Divine Punishment Scythe of Caresses (1 unbind left)

2-4* Wonderland (Well-Balanced/ Enthusiastic enchants; fused; full unbinds to permabound)
    2-3* Wonderland/ Fallen Angel/ Exquisite Vehemence (Well-Balanced/ Force/ Master enchants; full unbinds to permabound)
    3* Classic Black Pearl Set (Well-Balanced, Tutelary/ Resistant enchants; full unbinds)

3* Ocean Depth's Monster x2 (The Dead/ Berserker/ Passion enchants; full unbinds)
    Ancient Crystal (Significant/ Passion enchants; full unbinds)
    Fomorian Book (Sage/ Chaos enchants; full unbinds)

Miscellaneous armor pieces that mix well with the above sets such as +8 WB/E Heremon Soft Chest/ Boots and various vanity sets some enchanted with WB/F, all mostly fused to but not limited to NX wedding shoes and summer shoes, 4* Wonderland items for example. Old world/ Vampire Bride and Slayer/ Succubus/ Mystic/ Spring School Girl Outfits etc... List goes on and on to include all the sunglasses Evie can wear and Bunny Hoods (all multiples of each), crafted vanity gear, Devil Wings etc.

1b+ gold w/ 1 page full of hairstyles and inners; 3+ pages of dyes; 1 page full of enchant, enhance, fuse runes and other nx commodities and event items like unopened wolf and enhance coupon, avatar coupons etc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lvl 80 Lann
    18.2k spear
    3* +12 Leopard's Valor Heremon Twin Spears (permabound)

3* Apocryphal (w/ Tutelary/ Sentinel arms and boots, Enduring/ Master chest; +8 to +10 and full unbinds to 2 unbinds)

5* Thor ring/ Belt (Warlord/ Passion and Significant/ Passion enchants; 2 unbinds to permabound)
    3* Thunder Ring (Significant/ Passion enchants; 2 unbinds)

X gold

Yes well this is just a simple overview of the account. I haven't included the other 3 characters included in this sale or the maximum gold I currently own however it's simply to keep confidentiality for myself as I still dabble in the game from time to time and so does my sibling. In our household two people play on this account if it isn't too obvious from the diversity in our two lvl 80 avatars above. I can assure that we're ready to sell the account if anyone is interested however.

I've estimated that the amount of time played in game is unparalleled to what other billionaires have spent in their game. All the items you see above were purchased into the account after only 3 months of amassing the gold requested from players selling the weapons, enchants, accessories, etc. All of this was awarded unlike what a gold buyer or a whale could ever wish to accomplish. All of this was done legitimately and can be continued as of September 21, 2013 8:45pm

Along with this account you will also receive an excel sheet that systematically breaks down the entire game of Vindictus into separate parts. All parts of which are controlled by the avatars I mentioned and didn't mention. They'll net you, the new owner, powerful and legitimate ways of earning a maximum of 1 billion gold within 7, 13, or 23 "days" depending on how fast you would like to go. Yes, this does mean that you could earn a possible income of 2-4 billion gold a month on top of any lucky rarities you stumble across in raids or dungeons- you have a choice.

Essentially what you're getting is a blueprint for maximum manipulation. It's what afforded every single item you see above. I've authored this workbook along with the help of my dear sister to promote what we both like about the game, that is to play the game with the minimalist of effort to grind or farm anything. Absolutely no raiding or +luck is required but only capital, which the account excessively has and is essentially the hallmark that places you second to none even to whales, gold buyers, and other forms of manipulative antics with enhancing weapons for example.

As such, this excel grants you the skill set to earn billions only because the account allows it. You see they work in tandem with each other, which is why I'd only sell the account and spreadsheet together at a starting offer of $1k and buy out of $3k. To be honest, you're going to need my help in effectively bringing home your first "volley" of gold which is where I would like to lend my assistance if just to get you started. An MM will be used to complete the sale of what you're actually bidding on below:

Account
    -2 Lvl 80s (see above)
    -1b+ gold

Knowledge
    -excel spread sheet (a reversed engineered Vindictus dumbed down with only algebra and not necessarily rates of changes in the copy you'll get)
    -tutoring (if you're enthusiastic enough; this can be done in-game or over skype in like a 3 day session minimum)

So there you have it, possibly selling this functional account to any aspiring Vindictus player whose also looking to manipulate aside from the typical raiding and gambling that accompanies the game. Contact me on skype: feurxx only if you're interested in placing your bid on the account or would like more information on what's in store. Where there's a will to gain out of nothing, there's a way to learn and do it so I've done the impossible and now you can too if you're interested. Go ahead and contact me to buy or if you're interested in finding what else is in the account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Nice account and Interesting infos... also reminds me of the book "How to get irresistible to women in 30 days" :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    xD if only there were a secret to that

But no if anyone were to buy this account it's literally as good as it can get for pve marketplace manipulation. (I don't see a pvp marketplace existing yet as those s2ep3 artifacts haven't been released yet and not sure if you can make gold out of pvp currently.) I've calculated that because bots are unable to hinder the workings of this excel sheet and because only 3 or less people (used to be way more) can benefit from it at any point in time (if time is divided by days,) the only catch is supply and demand. Supply in terms of the other two or more people who might get in your way. Demand in terms of how high you can get away with selling.

Out of playing around in this game for over 6 months I have never lost any gold through the methods I've developed. The saddest thing is that if all Vindictus players practiced what I've outlined nobody would ever be poor, it would just be harder for those 3 people to become billionares over a week or two.. sometimes.. even.. in less time. Think of this account as a plaything ready to devour everybody's effort (if effort is gold.) I am simply becoming bored of this. (Did I mention those three +12, +15 weapons were afforded in under 3 months of "effort"?

My ambition dwindles haha someone take this monster away from me