Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

now i know that U.S's the best democray - rofl

->Ikhwan supporters protesting and using children . No one got arrested.
    ->Arresting an Egyptian that supports the army of Egypt for nothing he done except that he didn't like this flags.

->Removing rude sentences / posters that doesn't respect Islam / Muslims. Get arrested.
    ->Removing good sentences that respects Islam / Muslims . No thing happens.

COMING TO YOU DEMOCRACY!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What ya tryna say lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashified View Post
    What ya tryna say lol
    He's trying to say that egypt suck

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post

He's trying to say that egypt suck
    Yes Egypt has no democracy at all , U.S has the best democracy for ever dude berka berka hunga hunga democracy coming .. I've got 2 nuclear bombs so if no one likes democracy I give him some democracy !!!!!

Democracy democracy democracy comingggggggggggggggggggggg! DEMOCRACY NUKEBAR!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashified View Post
    What ya tryna say lol
    I only say that U.S is coming with the best democracy ... hunga berka if you don't like Islam get arrested quickly ... together we put the best democracy hunga bunga democracy nukebar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Egypt is shit. America is shit. You are shit. Fucking deal with it
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    World is shit. Fucking deal with it
    Corrected.

Thanks
    shut up cs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    shut up us.
    What CS means ? I think you mean shut up us aka U.S .

Corrected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

What CS means ? I think you mean shut up us aka U.S .

Corrected.
    Are trying to be funny?
    This isnt a game son.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ey fag, GTFO! Not cus you know some english and got internet means that you're smart enough to argue. You're dumb, so is your country. You guys are fucking retarded. Blame each other, argue that pics on facebook are fake and don't see the real benefactors behind the whole plot. SO stop including Politics on this website. People here supposedly come to have some fun, not reading so shit posts bout a butthurt egy
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    Egypt sucks
    USA Sucks ( not all of it )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Egypt sucks
    USA Sucks ( not all of it )
    I'm not talking about the people themselves , I'm talking about the leaders and the governments in the U.S ... they are dumb fuck.
    By the way Egypt doesn't suck , you already know that U.S stops Egypt from creating nuclear and getting the f22 raptor and every weapons ... and U.S stops Egypt from creating its own technology so don't blame Egypt but blame the U.S.A the United states of terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Ey fag, GTFO! Not cus you know some english and got internet means that you're smart enough to argue. You're dumb, so is your country. You guys are fucking retarded. Blame each other, argue that pics on facebook are fake and don't see the real benefactors behind the whole plot. SO stop including Politics on this website. People here supposedly come to have some fun, not reading so shit posts bout a butthurt egy
    Internet and some English ? what is the link between Internet , English and a facts? .. as I said before , your country is playing under the name of democracy!!
    I'm not dumb but I'm dumb in your opinion because you're "fucked up with a brainwash in the name of democracy in U.S and the world media" . My country isn't dumb ... at least it is older / better / hated by many countries because It is the best country over the world ... As you know there is an example says "If they hate on you that means you're better than them but If they don't then you're nothing in this world." . Your country is simply doing :
    1-Arresting civilians that are against their plan.
    2-Using anything for their plan even we saw the children was used and they didn't stop that or do anything.
    3-Saying it is a coup because their plan will fail.

Can you just tell me , Does Human rights foundation approve the using of children in protests or w/e that is useless for them ?
    In Israel , they used the chemical / some shit I forgot and they killed 800 civilian because they are "against them". When the rebels in Syria use the chemical just for opening Syria you say you will do a military behavior ? why not in Israel ? Israel got nuclear , destruction and chemical weapons and they didn't sign that they will use it for peace only and U.S didn't do anything ? You're only disapproving everything under the mask of democracy / terrorism while your country is the place of terrorism itself.
    Didn't you hear Hilary Clenton or w.e her name is when she said "The people we funded them are now fighting us" , she means that they funded the terrorists to fight the USSR in Afghanistan .... what does this means?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

I'm not talking about the people themselves , I'm talking about the leaders and the governments in the U.S ... they are dumb fuck.
    By the way Egypt doesn't suck , you already know that U.S stops Egypt from creating nuclear and getting the f22 raptor and every weapons ... and U.S stops Egypt from creating its own technology so don't blame Egypt but blame the U.S.A the United states of terrorism.

Internet and some English ? what is the link between Internet , English and a facts? .. as I said before , your country is playing under the name of democracy!!
    I'm not dumb but I'm dumb in your opinion because you're "fucked up with a brainwash in the name of democracy in U.S and the world media" . My country isn't dumb ... at least it is older / better / hated by many countries because It is the best country over the world ... As you know there is an example says "If they hate on you that means you're better than them but If they don't then you're nothing in this world." . Your country is simply doing :
    1-Arresting civilians that are against their plan.
    2-Using anything for their plan even we saw the children was used and they didn't stop that or do anything.
    3-Saying it is a coup because their plan will fail.

Can you just tell me , Does Human rights foundation approve the using of children in protests or w/e that is useless for them ?
    In Israel , they used the chemical / some shit I forgot and they killed 800 civilian because they are "against them". When the rebels in Syria use the chemical just for opening Syria you say you will do a military behavior ? why not in Israel ? Israel got nuclear , destruction and chemical weapons and they didn't sign that they will use it for peace only and U.S didn't do anything ? You're only disapproving everything under the mask of democracy / terrorism while your country is the place of terrorism itself.
    Didn't you hear Hilary Clenton or w.e her name is when she said "The people we funded them are now fighting us" , she means that they funded the terrorists to fight the USSR in Afghanistan .... what does this means?
    Why the fuck would you make a 3rd world country like Egypt get a fucking nuclear weapon?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Why the fuck would you make a 3rd world country like Egypt get a fucking nuclear weapon?
    And why the fuck the U.S is scared from it or scared from making Egyptian technology?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast