View Poll Results: Do you think I leech?

Voters
55. This poll is closed
  • Yes

18 32.73%
  • No

18 32.73%
  • I don't know

19 34.55%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Enseruji View Post
    scooby if you know you didn't then you should bother to keep fighting, I am pretty sure if you did take it you would of said so like a man. And since you didn't say so I assume you didn't take it because ppl always know who did what. I know yours was indeed out first hence the fact I don't shut off my pc and i have about 32 tabs open to different sites on FF and noticed when yours came out first. Just don't stress this and just walk away from it n let it die. We all don't need to be fighting for stuff like this, just be proud you did something for the community just as well as poision did. So Thank you both for your hard work and sharing and I am sure you can let this lil thing past you guys. take care.
    hmm...if i didnt know well...i'd say u sound like bugmenot...

Thanks
    BugMeNot is an Internet service that provides usernames and passwords to let Internet users bypass mandatory free registration on websites.

XD Other then that I dunno what you mean

Thanks
    scooby if you know you didn't then you should bother to keep fighting, I am pretty sure if you did take it you would of said so like a man. And since you didn't say so I assume you didn't take it because ppl always know who did what. I know yours was indeed out first hence the fact I don't shut off my pc and i have about 32 tabs open to different sites on FF and noticed when yours came out first. Just don't stress this and just walk away from it n let it die. We all don't need to be fighting for stuff like this, just be proud you did something for the community just as well as poision did. So Thank you both for your hard work and sharing and I am sure you can let this lil thing past you guys. take care.
    1- thanks..
    2- i really dont care that he is leeching.. he just pissed me off when he sayd on my thread that i leeched everythin in their, and from DEATH IN A BOX and other addresses from him, omfg
    thats what pissed me off so i just want everyone to know that he is leeching, if he would just su i wouldnt even post all this posts..
    one thing im 100% sure now- he leeched invisible address, for rest, im just not sure.
    other addresses that he leeched (not from me) is GPS and boxes.
    he didnt leech all what he got, he leeched part of it, and thats the truth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    BugMeNot is an Internet service that provides usernames and passwords to let Internet users bypass mandatory free registration on websites.

XD Other then that I dunno what you mean
    we have a "bugmenot" in these forums...here some info on him:
    -expert hacker
    -usually cuts discussion between myself and systemx84...
    -u should know the rest...

Thanks
    Oh I guess I was stupid not to figure it was the person. My mistake thanks for clearing it out for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I just voted yes, without viewing the topic. D:

Why? 99% of everyone are leechers. By my definition, one who gets something (hacks included) and doesn't give ANYTHING back. As you can see, 99% of the people on the net do it, that's why I don't help them anymore.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poisoner View Post
    1- thanks..
    2- i really dont care that he is leeching.. he just pissed me off when he sayd on my thread that i leeched everythin in their, and from DEATH IN A BOX and other addresses from him, omfg
    thats what pissed me off so i just want everyone to know that he is leeching, if he would just su i wouldnt even post all this posts..
    one thing im 100% sure now- he leeched invisible address, for rest, im just not sure.
    other addresses that he leeched (not from me) is GPS and boxes.
    he didnt leech all what he got, he leeched part of it, and thats the truth
    I understand man but I know you guys just want to end this already. So why don't you 2 just forget and forgive and just apologize to one another. At least this way you both win, it'll be over, and you both can concentrate on whatevers important to you rather then fighting about it. Again I do understand that you and him worked for whatever ya made and ya I would be pissed if someone took it but in an odd way. Lets say I knew he took it (hence I am not 100% sure just a scenario now) I am sure he had other ppl to take it from but in a odd way it was cause he trusted yours and liked yours, thats kinda him looking up to you don't you think? (besides the fact taking it with out crediting is disrespectful). Anyway I am just trying to give you guys a positive out look cause I deal with a lot of ppl when they have issues and life sucks when you gotta argue with ppl. Anyway I hope you guys work it out.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    I understand man but I know you guys just want to end this already. So why don't you 2 just forget and forgive and just apologize to one another. At least this way you both win, it'll be over, and you both can concentrate on whatevers important to you rather then fighting about it. Again I do understand that you and him worked for whatever ya made and ya I would be pissed if someone took it but in an odd way. Lets say I knew he took it (hence I am not 100% sure just a scenario now) I am sure he had other ppl to take it from but in a odd way it was cause he trusted yours and liked yours, thats kinda him looking up to you don't you think? (besides the fact taking it with out crediting is disrespectful). Anyway I am just trying to give you guys a positive out look cause I deal with a lot of ppl when they have issues and life sucks when you gotta argue with ppl. Anyway I hope you guys work it out.
    I already appologised about the death in a box thingy, because i know i was wrong and can stand up to it. Whereas he's yet to say sorry for calling me a leecher. But i'm not bothered, it doesn't matter what he says to me or calls me.

Thanks
    Thats great to hear you did. I am sure he would apologize too know , at least I hope so. Well I guess its over its good to see some ppl my age and up. lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12