Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

If the world was ruled by men, it would be a much better place.

I blame women for all the negative influences in our society, from the raging rock hard pedophiles locking onto little chee boys to the corruption and lack of empathy in many of our central governments.

Fuck federalism and fuck anti federalism, the concept of enforcing anytype of opinion, knowledge, or structure onto fellow humans without their consent to it is completely fucking retarded and leads to what we are at today. They thought for the present, and ignored the future, now we have to overthrow these 400ish ******s who rule over our national government, and banks, and individual states through direct and indirect control of influence.

The two party system is bullshit.

Bill Clinton was portrayed as a 'good' president when he him self actually did absolutely NOTHING To sustain a stable economy for the later years, he simply did what was presently looked positively upon

Muricans can sit back and talk about how we save everyone and get involved in everyones shit because we care about humanity, yet we allow thousands, perhaps millions, to die needlessly through the unacknowledged words of superiors of nations. These individuals, do not even rationalize or consider the results of what they do.

Islam vs Christianity biggest load of fucking shit I've heard in my life, How about you fucking read the quran, or how about you Read the bible, how about you read both and try to interpretative it differently then you did before. One is all around an individual brand name logo that white europeans have slapped onto this man, named jesus christ who lived thousands of years ago. The other is the misinterpretation of what Allah, and the holy quran is suppose to be teaching.

MPGH is ran by the Illuminati.

Thanks
    Your posts are getting more and more shitty every day

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Your posts are getting more and more shitty every day
    Establishing an opinion is one thing, to establish an intention is another. Have a nice life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Though this was going to be about women being good for only three things.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Another terrible troll. >.<

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    the concept of enforcing anytype of opinion, knowledge, or structure onto fellow humans without their consent to it is completely fucking retarded and leads to what we are at today.
    This part is true.

Thanks
    without women, you wouldn't even exist.

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    um...?

I don't know about this.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    Have you given this any thought before posting?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post
    Have you given this any thought before posting?
    Nope, I just blurted out my opinions without explaining everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Don't mind the troll people.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    1. I blame women for all the negative influences in our society

2. Fuck federalism and fuck anti federalism, the concept of enforcing anytype of opinion, knowledge, or structure onto fellow humans without their consent to it is completely fucking retarded and leads to what we are at today. They thought for the present, and ignored the future, now we have to overthrow these 400ish ******s who rule over our national government, and banks, and individual states through direct and indirect control of influence.

The two party system is bullshit.

3. Bill Clinton was portrayed as a 'good' president when he him self actually did absolutely NOTHING To sustain a stable economy for the later years, he simply did what was presently looked positively upon

Muricans can sit back and talk about how we save everyone and get involved in everyones shit because we care about humanity, yet we allow thousands, perhaps millions, to die needlessly through the unacknowledged words of superiors of nations. These individuals, do not even rationalize or consider the results of what they do.

4. Islam vs Christianity biggest load of fucking shit I've heard in my life, How about you fucking read the quran, or how about you Read the bible, how about you read both and try to interpretative it differently then you did before. One is all around an individual brand name logo that white europeans have slapped onto this man, named jesus christ who lived thousands of years ago. The other is the misinterpretation of what Allah, and the holy quran is suppose to be teaching.

5. MPGH is ran by the Illuminati.
    1. That's because you're a self hating ******, but then again - almost any and all die hard stances are pretty gay.
    2. Of course you would think that, it would mean you'd have to work to get smart. Because if they didn't enforce it, we'd have stupid fucking people like you everywhere.. Oh right.
    3. I'll keep this simple, politic sucks, unless it's a strong arm dictatorship, such as what was enforced by Hitler or our former beloved Cuban dictator.
    Not saying they are good at it, I'm saying that too many people in charge leads to a soup that taste like shit. Yes, the world is a soup, it's an analogy.
    4. All Religion are stupid, not saying you can't believe what you want, I'm saying I think it's stupid.
    All hail Cthulhu.
    5. It's called run, but don't let that distract you, rinse and repeat, read the second statement again.

Happy Easter. Remember kids, Jesus died for your sins, so stop masturbating.
    I heard sodomy is frowned upon in the bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Don't mind the troll people.
    Why not just tear him a new one, it might not be a direct hit, but you know.
    Once he realizes that he is about as miserable and stupid as the rest of the general public, he'll cry on the inside, creating yet another fail troll where we can harvest free posts, free post schemes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

1. That's because you're a self hating ******, but then again - almost any and all die hard stances are pretty gay.
    2. Of course you would think that, it would mean you'd have to work to get smart. Because if they didn't enforce it, we'd have stupid fucking people like you everywhere.. Oh right.
    3. I'll keep this simple, politic sucks, unless it's a strong arm dictatorship, such as what was enforced by Hitler or our former beloved Cuban dictator.
    Not saying they are good at it, I'm saying that too many people in charge leads to a soup that taste like shit. Yes, the world is a soup, it's an analogy.
    4. All Religion are stupid, not saying you can't believe what you want, I'm saying I think it's stupid.
    All hail Cthulhu.
    5. It's called run, but don't let that distract you, rinse and repeat, read the second statement again.

Happy Easter. Remember kids, Jesus died for your sins, so stop masturbating.
    I heard sodomy is frowned upon in the bible.

Why not just tear him a new one, it might not be a direct hit, but you know.
    Once he realizes that he is about as miserable and stupid as the rest of the general public, he'll cry on the inside, creating yet another fail troll where we can harvest free posts, free post schemes.
    Because he won't care and continue making threads.
    ​I'd rather get posts by creating a single sentence on his obvious trolling.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

Sometimes I just enjoy writing unnecessarily large words or sentences just for the heck of it, it's good for the brain.

Thanks

Wasn't trolling, it's just random opinions from an individual member of this planet who is sharing their thoughts with you through this fabulous forums called MPGH.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast