Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Have you ever been in big dip shit ?

How did it go ?

I'm currently risking to go to jail for a minimum of 5 years. Thanks god I'm not 18 yet.

I was accused of causing important injuries. They kept me in the interrogation room for 3 hours , they said the person was in hospital with his mouth smashed. My Mother and Sister had to pick me up so I could go home. The investigation is currently happening as of today. I'm stressed as fuck I feel like something is rounding on my belly and I don't feel like sleeping at all even if I've been awake for 19 hours.
    How much time does a criminal investigation currently take ? Of course the cops threatened to beat me and stuff.
    I kept silent the whole time (to not get in diper shit obviously.)

My worst worry at the moment is that cops knock on my door and say I've been proven guilty :/. 5 Years MINIMUM ain't nothing good at all , why are some people plainly stupid just like me ?

Couple answers to get my moral up would be great..
    My worst enemy at the moment is my conscience.

Thanks
    What did you exactly do?

Thanks
    Why the hell did you break his mouth / hit him?
    and I hope you are proven innocent
    Because I am sure you wouldn't just beat someone up for no reason

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    What did you exactly do?
    Me and my "FRIENDS" had the stupid idea of throwing rocks at cars passing by the near mountain.

We've been doing it for a couple time now. Today , the cops were hidden in the mountain and they were waiting for us.
    2 of my stupid "FRIENDS" decided to take a small long ass tree , it was about 2 meters long. They could throw it on the road while no cars were near just to block it. Before they had time to even drop the small tree about 15 agent came out of no were and arrested us. 3 of my "FRIENDS" managed to get away because they were far back from us (2-3 meter). We were 7 and they catched 4.
    I fucking hate my life at the moment. Because of this we are suspected of what I explained above. We are risking 5 years of jail each MINIMUM if we are proven guilty. When I was in the interrogation room the cops said one of our rocks hit a girl in the face and she's currently in hospital with her mouth smahed , it'll take some week for her mouth to go back normal. They said she lost 4 teeths cause of this.
    That's why I'm obsessed. Was it us that did this to her or were there an other group of stupid teens that did this too ?
    Last edited by FreeMarketGuy; 09-28-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Well i hope you innocent for the athoer stuff.
    My worst thing i did i had an e-book that i bught how to get CC so i did get them but you know its not ligal cc they were stolen, aftert a week they i was using them daily to buy some stuff for my self some new gear for my pc,newlabtops,ect. (Was 2 years ago)
    THe police knicked on my door asking my mom if i was home, they took me in.
    After the police talked to me i got 5 years for police man watching waht i do on my pc evrey second, so yea got off pretty well form that.

Thanks
    I want to be truthful with you
    it's really your fault, you're the one who decided to throw rocks at innocent people, I am pretty much certain that you will be guilty since they saw you doing it, sorry man

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I want to be truthful with you
    it's really your fault, you're the one who decided to throw rocks at innocent people, I am pretty much certain that you will be guilty since they saw you doing it, sorry man
    I know that , I'm stupid. I wasn't throwing rocks when they arrested me. I was telling my "FRIENDS" to not throw the tree cause it's dangerous. I didn't think of the consequence and now I'm here..

Edit: They don't have proof at all that I did throw the rocks except maybe my fingerprints which are not on the system yet.
    Last edited by FreeMarketGuy; 09-28-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    I know that , I'm stupid. I wasn't throwing rocks when they arrested me. I was telling my "FRIENDS" to not throw the tree cause it's dangerous. I didn't think of the consequence and now I'm here..

Edit: They don't have proof at all that I did throw the rocks except maybe my fingerprints which are not on the system yet.
    But you have thrown rocks in the past, and they can tell your friends that they will lower their punishments if they give them info
    you can get innocent, but you will need a lot of luck here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yeah, you'll get no sympathy from me, what you did was stupid and wrong, and you're guilty of it, it was your fault and no one elses.

Get a good lawyer. If you're not 18 yet blame it on the peer pressure of your friends.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
    Yeah, you'll get no sympathy from me, what you did was stupid and wrong, and you're guilty of it, it was your fault and no one elses.

Get a good lawyer. If you're not 18 yet blame it on the peer pressure of your friends.
    I know , I can't stop telling myself I'm stupid , my conscience is telling me I'm guilty and deserve punishment.

I won't snitch on them unless they do. We all threw rocks at the same time so who knows , maybe MY throw didn't hit the person.. At least that's what I'm hopping.

Thanks
    I know , I can't stop telling myself I'm stupid , my conscience is telling me I'm guilty and deserve punishment.

I won't snitch on them unless they do. We all threw rocks at the same time so who knows , maybe MY throw didn't hit the person.. At least that's what I'm hopping.
    There is absolutely no way they can figure out who threw the rock that hurt the girl
    not even you or your friends know who did it
    so they can either punish you all for 1 mistake
    or just keep the investigation going until the girl sees all of you and recognizes who threw it
    if she doesn't, you can all be free with a warning, get community service, or 6 months - 12 months in jail

Thanks
    5 Years for that? that's bullshit.
    Might as well start preparing your anus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I'd say they wouldn't be able to know who threw the rock, and if you're under 18 hold out hope for community service or a slap on the wrist.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post

I'd say they wouldn't be able to know who threw the rock, and if you're under 18 hold out hope for community service or a slap on the wrist.
    I am under 18. I'd rather get community service for a year than go to jail for 5.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajanv2 View Post
    5 Years for that? that's bullshit.
    Might as well start preparing your anus
    You see , I don't need stupid replies at the moment .

Thanks
    You're probably getting community service or 1 year jail if they can't identify who threw that rock

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast