Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The anime now is on Madara vs the 5 Kage. Its so far entertaining (:
    I think next week will be Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto if no spoilers decide to pop up

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    The anime now is on Madara vs the 5 Kage. Its so far entertaining (:
    I think next week will be Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto if no spoilers decide to pop up
    Studio Pierrot is slacking though and the animation is looking rough as fuck.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Studio Pierrot is slacking though and the animation is looking rough as fuck.
    >Is slacking through

No, they're trying their hardest not to catch up to the manga, so they avoid filler. If we have some slow paced conversations and some flashbacks to avoid a filler season, I'm down.

And the animation with anything involving Madara or Tobi has been looking really good. The only thing that wasn't impressive was the flashbacks/slight filler, which is understandable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah, i'm loving the anime right now vs madara It seems a lil fast paced though

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    >Is slacking through

No, they're trying their hardest not to catch up to the manga, so they avoid filler. If we have some slow paced conversations and some flashbacks to avoid a filler season, I'm down.

And the animation with anything involving Madara or Tobi has been looking really good. The only thing that wasn't impressive was the flashbacks/slight filler, which is understandable.
    You call this good?

Please tell me your joking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You call this good?

Its ok aqworld, they don't understand.
    Saber vs Lancer (Fate/Zero) - Imgur
    Last edited by Empire; 10-03-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Its ok aqworld, they don't understand.
    Saber vs Lancer (Fate/Zero) - Imgur
    Fate/Zero has nice animation, though I heard the sequel sucks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Fate/Zero has nice animation, though I heard the sequel sucks.
    Fate Kaleidostar or something?

Yeah its more of a magical girl anime.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You call this good?

A. You took one segment of an entire action filled episode.

B. Yes, I do call that good. Especially for Naruto standards, and especially since the rest of that episode (and even more so for the episodes that have come after) are even better. I never said it was groundbreaking, or the best. I just said it was good, which I think it is. There's obviously still much better out there.

Anybody who watches a show purely based on it's animation is an idiotic moron anyways, it's like playing a game purely because it has good graphics. Is it nice? Yeah. Would I prefer it? Yeah. Does it make the entire show/game? Not even close.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

B. Yes, I do call that good. Especially for Naruto standards, and especially since the rest of that episode (and even more so for the episodes that have come after) are even better. I never said it was groundbreaking, or the best. I just said it was good, which I think it is. There's obviously still much better out there.

Anybody who watches a show purely based on it's animation is an idiotic moron anyways, it's like playing a game purely because it has good graphics. Is it nice? Yeah. Would I prefer it? Yeah. Does it make the entire show/game? Not even close.
    Naruto standards, nuff said.
    --------------------

We've been over this before but let me just re-iterate.
    -Lower quality per episode.
    -Lower quality for important fights than they should be.
    -Extreme use of flashbacks to stall for time
    -Extreme use of pausing.

(i'm just going to take this episode 333 as an example)
    -The ever so popular "flashy background while talking"
    -General slowness to everything from talking to action.
    -Flashing to everyone's facial reactions(with slight delay) twice.
    -Oh man more lame jumping scenes?

Listen its not that naruto is particularly a god awful show, its just not as good as the average anime in any of the area's you could critique one in. That being:
    -Story
    -Characters
    -Animation
    -Music/Voice acting
    -Presentation
    -----------------------------------

The manga is more or less simple to put into words, kishi is just a bad writer with average talent.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-04-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Thanks

A. The animation and fight scenes do not rival other anime that is currently being released even though Naruto is making a whole shit ton of money.

B. Naruto standards? Pretty sad if you actually think that was good.

Anime is a lot different from games and shouldn't be compared so. Besides the animation everything else is lacking, the only reason this show is still making money is because of biased people like you.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    A. The animation and fight scenes do not rival other anime that is currently being released even though Naruto is making a whole shit ton of money.

B. Naruto standards? Pretty sad if you actually think that was good.

Anime is a lot different from games and shouldn't be compared so. Besides the animation everything else is lacking, the only reason this show is still making money is because of biased people like you.
    You're actually going to sit there and call me biased? Maybe you should take an English class before posting again. Do you know the definition of the word?

The show is making money because it has awesome action, and puts you in a feel good mood with awesome characters. It's a Shonen, and it does Shonen things to your feels.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You're actually going to sit there and call me biased? Maybe you should take an English class before posting again. Do you know the definition of the word?

The show is making money because it has awesome action, and puts you in a feel good mood with awesome characters. It's a Shonen, and it does Shonen things to your feels.
    The show only makes money because kids watch it(and then beg their parents for naruto crap). You can troll all you want about how it has "awesome action", and how shonen "do things to your feels".
    -------------
    I feel bad for even being critical of naruto, its made for a younger audience so I shouldn't be so hard on it. Guess its just when one of its fans thinks that its anywhere near the level of modern anime, that I feel the need to respond.

Simple answer: Naruto is a childrens show and should be treated as such.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The show only makes money because kids watch it(and then beg their parents for naruto crap). You can troll all you want about how it has "awesome action", and how shonen "do things to your feels".
    -------------
    I feel bad for even being critical of naruto, its made for a younger audience so I shouldn't be so hard on it. Guess its just when one of its fans thinks that its anywhere near the level of modern anime, that I feel the need to respond.

Simple answer: Naruto is a childrens show and should be treated as such.
    >Claims to be an anime expert and acts like he has the right to critique things
    >Doesn't even understanding the meaning of Shonen

Shonens are targeted at people aged 13 and up, last time I checked 18 year olds aren't kids. The action is awesome, you're just a fucking elitist bigot. And it does give you awesome feels, there have been many times where I've made choices based off things that I saw in Naruto. It's the same reason DBZ is so popular, it motivates and gives you an invigorating feeling. I'm not trolling, you're just a close-minded moron.

Simple answer: You're a biased bigot who tries to act like his opinion has more value than everyone else's, when in reality, you're just part of the 7.5 Billion people out there. No one gives half a shit about your opinion over anyone else's.

Thanks
    >Claims to be an anime expert and acts like he has the right to critique things
    >Doesn't even understanding the meaning of Shonen

Shonens are targeted at people aged 13 and up, last time I checked 18 year olds aren't kids. The action is awesome, you're just a fucking elitist bigot. And it does give you awesome feels, there have been many times where I've made choices based off things that I saw in Naruto. It's the same reason DBZ is so popular, it motivates and gives you an invigorating feeling. I'm not trolling, you're just a close-minded moron.

Simple answer: You're a biased bigot who tries to act like his opinion has more value than everyone else's, when in reality, you're just part of the 7.5 Billion people out there. No one gives half a shit about your opinion over anyone else's.

>Made choices based off Naruto
    >Explainseverything.jpg

Myself, Empire and others do enjoy Shounen... just good Shounen anime. Have you watched Hunter x Hunter, Gintama or One Piece? Until you have watched something that is truly good and is recognized by the majority of the community your nothing by a person saying "This anime is the best in the world and your a troll!" yeah pretty childish.

No one gives half a shit about your opinion over anyone else's
    Quite the contradiction there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast