Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Should you guys be worried about this?

October 02, 2013
    Found Bugs? Help Crush Them!
    The Bug Tracker Needs YOUR Reports!
    Stratos, the BugMaster General, writes: Bug Hunters... we need your help!
    OUR MISSION: To track down every bug, mistake, glitch, hack, typo, and error in AQWorlds, then report them to Arti*****m Bug Tracker! NOTE: The Bug Tracker tracks bugs... it is not for player support! Please do not report bugs to your characters, accounts, or for upgrades.

"The bigger the bug, the more satisfying the squish!"
    If the line up there makes your fingers itch to grab a mallet and squash something, then keep reading, because you're just what Stratos is looking for! Read on for more details:
    Please post the following on the AQW forum:
    1. A link to your AQW character page
    2. The languages you speak/write
    3. A couple sentences about how long you've played AQWorlds, and why you want to help squish bugs.
    Here are Stratos' requirements for joining the Bug Hunter crew:
    1. You need to have Skype installed. This will let him contact you directly about any of the bugs you've encountered.
    2. You must be age 13 or older to join the crew, but 18+ is preferred (as we can give you more responsibilities once you've gained experience)
    3. Help when you can. We don't have set times for our Bug Hunters to be available, but we would like you to be available to help regularly.
    4. Must be able to follow directions... and ask questions! Stratos has a system set up, but if there's something you don't understand, ASK! He wants to help you squish the bugs as much as you want to squish them!
    5. Good critical thinking skills are a plus. (Being able to see a problem and narrow down the source or reason can speed the fixing process up.)
    (Please do not include your age, email address, or Skype name when posting. Stratos will be able to contact you without them. Thank you!)
    So... What Now? How do I Start Squashing?
    Stratos will contact you directly if you look like a good fit for this task. It won't always (or even often) be fun. You'll read reports, play AQWorlds until it breaks, then go do paperwork. But you WILL be helping the AQW dev team improve the game!
    Reading reports and duplicating bugs over and over again not for you? That's OK! But DO we need EVERYONE's help reporting the bugs on the Bug Tracker!
    We can't fix AQWorlds unless we know there are bugs... and that's where YOU come in!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    This is todays design notes i wanted to let who ever that didnt notice it to know. Its not a big deal now since its not an automated thing but run by actual people but this could get bigger and might end up patching up more stuff and note i don't know if i'm a dumbass for posting this and its not as big of a deal as im making but idc so pce

ok so why they just gave me 1 hr rep and class boss and 200 extra ac?
    Last edited by ClaspingArrow9; 10-02-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
    This is todays design notes i wanted to let who ever that didnt notice it to know. Its not a big deal now since its not an automated thing but run by actual people but this could get bigger and might end up patching up more stuff and note i don't know if i'm a dumbass for posting this and its not as big of a deal as im making but idc so pce

ok so why they just gave me 1 hr rep and class boss and 200 extra ac?
    Well, they really want to keep the game "hack-free". Impossible, but nice try. Also, if you have ever UPGRADED, you are given this little boost as a thank you for help keep the game alive. I'm not sure if this applies to people who have only bought AC. Probably not. The last time they did this, it only applied to Legends and ex-Legends.

Reason Why I Didn't Become an Editor

Virus Scans Because I Forgetful:
    Jotti & VirusTotal

Cocksucker is not a punishment. It is a lyfestyle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    then wouldn't the people on the sites and other hacking sites make getting trainers harder now since they are giving i guess moderator status to even more people now because if i found it just by typing in le bot wouldn't they just do the same?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    They aren't giving out Mod upgrades to anyone. This is just their way of giving a few cheap items and AC to dick wads that just want their name to be on a list on the AE forums. This is a voluntary thing. Unless you are 18+ and actually give two shits about people hacking, they don't really care about you.

Jotti & VirusTotal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Think about it this way, there doing the same thing that they have been doing for years BUT NOW they told us that there doing it lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    They aren't giving out Mod upgrades to anyone. This is just their way of giving a few cheap items and AC to dick wads that just want their name to be on a list on the AE forums. This is a voluntary thing. Unless you are 18+ and actually give two shits about people hacking, they don't really care about you.
    The Bug Hunter applications are for the QA team. If you're 18+, you'll receive moderator status. Those that aren't 18+ and are accepted to the QA team receive Staff Assistant status, but don't receive moderator status.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 10-03-2013 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    hahaha that is a joKE they can suck ma cock and slow down with those user control, bla bla cmon man the game will be hackable and botable on lifetime don't give a shit on this ma friendz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    they can't do nothing with this , this is the nature of gaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrono Corruptor View Post
    they can't do nothing with this , this is the nature of gaming.
    Why aren't you perma-banned yet? lulululul Nature of gaming? Playing AdventureQuest Worlds isn't gaming. Neither is playing most browser-based games...

Jotti & VirusTotal