Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Morning Guys! Hmm yeah i just weak up started the game and the hacks is detected ! And For The ppl. That Says It Undetected Just W8 1 h more or 2h more like 4 h ago i playd the game whit the hacks and there was no problem 4 h later its detected. so plsss dont make to much drama ccman32 gives you the most inportent thing The Hack for free and you start like nubs to ask for that to ask for that and why did you delet that option things like that etc.etc.etc. Remember HE GIVES YOU HIS WORK FOR FREEEEEE. so again pls stop whit all this bullsh!t. He Gives You 1 Finger and You Take The Hole Hand ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Looking like it may now be detected .. I have tried every single trick i know two different machines no luck have not tried the old hwid trick though .

Thanks
    played just 30min ago, everything was fine. get back on and its detected.
    :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Guys Sorry For The First Part Of My Replay meaning its detected no its still undetected Im Playng wright Now. all you need its Download CCleaner And Normal Clean and registry olso restart your pc and it will work But The Rest Of The Reply Applys To Every One.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    And Again Detected This Game Pis Me Of Real Time This Time i Try Everything i know i think its better if we get and update to the hacks so we wond have any more problems. but in the end il make it work again for sure. Just Need Time.
    Last edited by ady9mm; 10-10-2013 at 11:49 PM. Reason: forgot something

Created By: Deejay ADY9mm
    Facebook: DJ-ADY9mm
    Official Website: DJADY9mm.t k

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yep. I guess detected since this morning.
    Successfull Trades : 8 Successfull Buys : 0 Successfull Sells : 0 : scammers : @lmfoed !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    yeah its detected i try every trick i know and i read on forum still its detected. Hope To See Soon A UpDate to Hack When You Have Time CCman32.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    well made well programmed nice work...even i billy may can be amused with something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    How to activate the hack although injected the dll? Any hot keys?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    normaly you open first the hack then the game simple as that afther the game starts press Home button and youl see the settings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    but it shows you that is detected we realy need and update to it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @ccman32 what about you ? Is this public version detected for you ?
    Successfull Trades : 8 Successfull Buys : 0 Successfull Sells : 0 : scammers : @lmfoed !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by * Unknown * View Post
    And still more helpful than your post.

* Unknown *
    ??? I don't get what your saying. You can't compare two entirely different posts. Mine had a different purpose to yours. Thats like comparing an apple to an orange

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    troll here no more ? check it out now ! the website doesn't belong to your mother so you allow yourself to decide who stays and who leaves. MPGH is an international open community and we are not in your mother's house here. this said, everybody is welcome to join and participate.
    i can guarantee 200 % that the main functions such as God mode, farming boxes , super jump and the others were not patched. the proof: i have friends who use UN¨¨REAL¨¨BOT and God mode is still there. if the function were really patched by AVA DESIGNERS & DEVELOPERS like you rave, no hacker in the world would add it to his hack menu. SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CREATE A FUNCTION THAT DID NOT EXIST PRINCIPALLY.
    so how come it's not patched in other hacks and patched only here in ccman32's hack ? total bull^^shit.
    the only explanation is: mister ccman32 and all the guys who contributed in this version 2.3 decided to HOG THE COMPLETE HACK JUST FOR THEMSELVES and release just a sample menu.
    it has no importance anyways, it's all one to me whether they want money for the complete hack or not, i will never pay for something unless i make sure IT IS TOTALLY FUNCTIONAL AND FULLY SECURE. (i'm thinking to buy a secure subscription somewhere else, and trust me, the difference is so huge: the risk of getting banned is almost near to 0 thanks to their professional hack team, even people from Microsoft are there, just saying, for your information).
    but when you rely on free hacks, then use them at your own risk.
    i will continue to play legit until version V 2.4 is released. at that time, i hope it will be full .
    sorry, my AVA account has almost the guns out there, recently i won turtle and explorer .. i don't imagine myself losing all that beautiful collection of guns just for 2 poor orphan functions such as remove smoke and remove muzzle .... lol
    all the best.
    i'm smiling and in a cool mood right now
    i hope that my words didn't make someone anxious .. i hope nobody's stomach boils reading my words above.
    finally, rather than defend ccman32 like if he provides a wage for ya, try first to be honest and describe facts the real and the honest way. if something is not alright just say" it's not alright". simply.
    we all have imperfections . no God here. only God is perfect and he is in 7th heaven right now, not in new York or Texas..
    and definitely not in your mother's house, like you allowed yourself to decide who stays and who leaves on MPGH ...
    "troll here no more" .. the NIGGA said..
    LOL
    HAHAHAHAHAH
    Last edited by jasonlover; 10-11-2013 at 04:01 AM. Reason: :)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yes is detected now

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast