Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by noobtouch View Post
    i myself am an atheist in a religious family and the best advice I can give u is keep it lowkey. People will snitch on you if you tell them. Also u can pretend ur religious in front of them and do the fuck u want elsewere. you gain more by pretending to be religious and staying in the in group then leaving it because religion despite its stupidity is good at bringing people and communities together and you dont want to make urself an outcast.
    Why hide who YOU really are?
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Not necessarily, people can honestly believe in that comfort that they fabricated for themselves. If that is the case then it wouldn't be willful because they do not believe any other possibility.
    There is no human that does not believe in another possibility no matter how much he may try to do so, especially in cases like this where the original premise is simply not solid.

If we were talking about something simple like basic mathmatics(2+2=4) or something generally accepted with proof/ability to reproduce results, sure. But I'm pretty sure it is willful ignorance here.

They simply believe in something to make themselves feel good or some other reason(usually society).

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    FOR FUCK SAKE
    I am so sick of the ignorance surrounding fucking religion, science and fucking atheism. Instead of explaining to you where matter came from, because the chances are you won't understand anyway, let me give you a bit of advice. Stop looking for some magical fucking answer. The TRUTH is you can't logical prove anything accept that you exist, for everything else occam's razor probably applies.

Fuck atheism, put science aside for a second and especially FUCK relgion, the most simplest way to think about what is true and what is not true is this: If it exists and can't be explained using mathematics, you're doing that maths wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123