Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Facebook. View Post
    Well you better watch that Video It Will Help Alot Of Understanding Muslims....
    These Rumors Around The World Is All Fake.... You Didn't Watch Real Muslims On Youtube How They Act And What They Do...
    You Just See a Fake Pictures... Andd.. Who Said all muslims is terrorists?

In United States There are Alot Of Killers That Means All US Is Killers? Nope
    There are Alot Of Good Jews That Means All Jews Is good? Hell No
    Kind of irrelevant to the topic but to address this very simply:

Islam is not a religion of peace because it promotes war.

Terrorism is an entirely different topic but also simplified:

If people use a religion for their actions people will always look at the confirmation through that religion.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-16-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    If there is evidence then that is proof. Learning how things work does not mean that God doesn't create it. Islam says God created everything and has told Muslims to go learn about how things work. Islam teaches heavily the importance of seeking knowledge:

"Are those who have knowledge and those who have no knowledge alike? Only the men of understanding are mindful. " (Quran, 39:9)

"Verily, the reward is equal to intellect."

"The most perfect of men in intellect is the best of them in ethics."

"Intellect is the pillar of man."

"Intellect is the guide of the believer."

"The perfection of intellect is in three (things): humbleness for Allah, good certainty, and silence except for good."

"Ignorance is in three (things): Haughtiness, the intense of dispute, and the ignorance in Allah."

"To consider knowledge very much opens intellect."

"Knowledge is a shield, truthfulness is might, ignorance is abasement, understanding is glory, generosity is success, good behavior causes friendship, he who has knowledge about his time, ambiguous things do not attack him, and determination is mistrust."

"Whoever attacks a matter without knowledge cuts off his own nose."

"Verily, knowledge is a lock and its key is the question."

Imam Jaffar Al Sadiq

Big Bang Theory - Proposed by Georges Lemaître, a Roman Catholic priest who was an astronomer.
    Theory of Evolution - Proposed by Charles Darwin, who was a Christian at the time.
    Invention of the first vaccine - Edward Jenner, a Christian.
    Invention of the first antibiotic - Alexander Fleming, a Christian.
    Discovery of Gravity - Isaac Newton, considered to be the greatest mathematician of all time and also was a Christian.

The idea that religious people are anti-science and they can't learn how things work because they believe God creates everything, is just atheistic propaganda spread by people such as Richard Dawkins. I repeat, learning how things work does not disprove that God created it.
    I'm not saying God didn't create stuff, I'm saying the nature of science is God is too simple of an answer. You clearly didn't read anything that I wrote. You're anti science when you settle for God. Science isn't about finding answers, it's about movement. It's a pascal wager, which has much higher yielding results than religion does. It's pointing yourself in a direction and walking down the line infinitely similar to religion. The moment you stop moving and claim that God is the answer to something that hasn't been figured out yet, you've stopped following scientific doctrine. If you've noticed all the examples of religious scientist you've posted are pretty fucking old. The philosophy has science has been upgraded since the 20th century.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    If there is evidence then that is proof. Learning how things work does not mean that God doesn't create it. Islam says God created everything and has told Muslims to go learn about how things work. Islam teaches heavily the importance of seeking knowledge:

"Are those who have knowledge and those who have no knowledge alike? Only the men of understanding are mindful. " (Quran, 39:9)

"Verily, the reward is equal to intellect."

"The most perfect of men in intellect is the best of them in ethics."

"Intellect is the pillar of man."

"Intellect is the guide of the believer."

"The perfection of intellect is in three (things): humbleness for Allah, good certainty, and silence except for good."

"Ignorance is in three (things): Haughtiness, the intense of dispute, and the ignorance in Allah."

"To consider knowledge very much opens intellect."

"Knowledge is a shield, truthfulness is might, ignorance is abasement, understanding is glory, generosity is success, good behavior causes friendship, he who has knowledge about his time, ambiguous things do not attack him, and determination is mistrust."

"Whoever attacks a matter without knowledge cuts off his own nose."

"Verily, knowledge is a lock and its key is the question."

Imam Jaffar Al Sadiq

Big Bang Theory - Proposed by Georges Lemaître, a Roman Catholic priest who was an astronomer.
    Theory of Evolution - Proposed by Charles Darwin, who was a Christian at the time.
    Invention of the first vaccine - Edward Jenner, a Christian.
    Invention of the first antibiotic - Alexander Fleming, a Christian.
    Discovery of Gravity - Isaac Newton, considered to be the greatest mathematician of all time and also was a Christian.

The idea that religious people are anti-science and they can't learn how things work because they believe God creates everything, is just atheistic propaganda spread by people such as Richard Dawkins. I repeat, learning how things work does not disprove that God created it.
    I'm not saying God didn't create stuff, I'm saying the nature of science is God is too simple of an answer. You clearly didn't read anything that I wrote. You're anti science when you settle for God. Science isn't about finding answers, it's about movement. It's a pascal wager, which has much higher yielding results than religion does. It's pointing yourself in a direction and walking down the line infinitely similar to religion. The moment you stop moving and claim that God is the answer to something that hasn't been figured out yet, you've stopped following scientific doctrine. If you've noticed all the examples of religious scientist you've posted are pretty fucking old. The philosophy of science was redefined during the 20th century.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    First of all this topic shouldnt exist at all....

and 2nd there are 2 kind of muslims ,

Suni - Shiite

Suni are the peaceful ones , while Shiite are damn retards.
    You see them on strange videos punishing their body with katanas and other sharp weapons...giving the world bad image of all real muslims (Suni)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadows End For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (06-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows End View Post

Suni - Shiite

You see them on strange videos punishing their body with katanas and other sharp weapons...giving the world bad image of all real muslims (Suni)
    Both muslim, point invalid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Suni - Shiite

You're an idiot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post

You're an idiot.
    I don't Think he is... They Are Crashing Islam's Background.. Idiots

Thanks
    Just saying 1 thing:lol

Thanks
    ^ If terrorists are not muslims, then why do they keep screaming " ALLAHU ACKBAR " before they kill someone or blow up a helicopter or something, I am pretty sure only muslims say that.
    ( worst point of argument ever, but I really have no other answer )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I will present my points, you present yours

Hey sir

at start u must now i didn't even read all posts only first page so, mind me .... don't worry i wont talk too much

but before we start, please clean your mind and heart and lets start from zero and judge Islam

can you watch this
    watch?v=gVKUKb3jd0E

Most of the Muslims we see are terrorists
    THATS SURE!! i wont ever dis agree you as long as you play call of duty ,battle field2 and first to fight that you can see Arab and Muslims throw Granada at there own mosque and killing Arabs while they are doing crazy stuff
    some other games
    )stronghold
    )DEVIL MAY CRY 3
    )god of war
    ) Counter Strike Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
    The player have to fight and shoot soldiers who are portrayed as Muslims. during the shooting scenes and when hit, we could hear the soldiers shouting Allahu Akbar and Jihad!
    ) PRINCE OF PERSIA
    ) RESIDENT EVIL 4
    ) Assassin Creed
    )Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock
    )CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING
    ) and ZACK and WIKI

Almost every 3of5 game made is insulting Islam i wont post tons of games names ... just search google

now about what you watch.... LOL almost every historical moves show Muslims countries like most ugly citys every lol they even show you Muslims mosque first to conform to you "THIS IS MUSLIM PLACE".... omg i wont post 100's of movies names...well here is last three movies i saw them 2 days ago

~conna the babrian2011.... LOL please watch it at 1:52:43 and you will know what i mean
    ~The Mummy
    ~-Immortals-2011

LOL all this movies show Muslim woman as(street-bi***es) always naked and others treat them with so disrespect... and THATS NOT RIGHT AT ALL!.

----------

You know what is the word Jihad mean?;means ((defiant our selves in English ))==((Jihad in Arabic language ));

may i ask you simple question..... can you give me ONE period of time there was no attack from non-Muslims(foreign) countries in middle east and Muslims countries ? btw IAM who bring nuclear weapons to Iraq LOL also i'm who did 9/11 so, ((they)) can Invasion Iraq and steal amount of oil that can build 1000 of these towers again , << ofcures i'm sorry for 3000 real american dead >> but i'm wondering why there was 0 Jewish and israelin at bombing time.... anyway not my topic... just telling you who is the terrorists, .... btw i didnt talk about Afghanistan and thes side countries at all... lol from when that Afghanistan in war thes guys have not see a peace for there entire life cause or others invasions...and more and more...
    ---------

about insulting.... Muslims is not the one who want to burn other religions books

watch?v=BekVHoX8BK8

you know The Muslims are more Christian than the Christians themselves ?

watch?v=sWAfeMUQMn8

also we dont insult our selves
    watch?v=7Nx1y6ACscM&
    ----------------

let me tell you something so funny i just remembered once i saw a arabic christian site by mistake who really insult Muslims book so bad.. but the funny in that they quote ayat from Quran that proscription and taboo lesbians and lesbians mirage and they say "LOOKLOOK ISLAM ALLOW LESBIANS MIRAGE" and lot thes things.

----------

at end i saw this video you may like it... just watch it with open heart ^^

watch?v=7d16CpWp-ok

watch?v=VpRb12gEkxM

also it is hard to find good English Arab ppl in this site so, if you wanna ask more ask in Muslims English sites what you want.. btw im not Sheikh or teacher i just replayed what i saw by my eyes... so, if u want more go Muslims site.

sorry about my English but i'm sure you understand me good :P
    and sorry i'm not allowed to post links yet...mpgh rules huh xD

thank you for reading .
    Last edited by kbasd46; 06-17-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ^ If terrorists are not muslims, then why do they keep screaming " ALLAHU ACKBAR " before they kill someone or blow up a helicopter or something, I am pretty sure only muslims say that.
    WTF is that helicopter doing at Muslims place ?
    "sry"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If I'll say Jesus Christ mean that I'm christ? hell no.

Nowadays words " Allah huakbar" used by many religion. It's doesn't mean they're Muslim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Suni - Shiite

yes. you're dude!
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    Interesting.
    What about the Russian terrorists who disguised themselves as Chechen back in the days and terrorised Russian politicians using the term 'Allahu Akbar' and 'La illahi illalah' constantly? This did not even get enough media attention.

Secondly, if they decapitated a person, and started screaming Jesus all day long, would that make them Christians?
    They might be Christians, yes, but their actions are never close to being allowed in Christianity, and thus they shouldn't use the Christian name for that, but they did, does not make them nor their action accepted by Christianity.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Interesting.
    What about the Russian terrorists who disguised themselves as Chechen back in the days and terrorised Russian politicians using the term 'Allahu Akbar' and 'La illahi illalah' constantly? This did not even get enough media attention.

Secondly, if they decapitated a person, and started screaming Jesus all day long, would that make them Christians?
    They might be Christians, yes, but their actions are never close to being allowed in Christianity, and thus they shouldn't use the Christian name for that, but they did, does not make them nor their action accepted by Christianity.
    First off I want to say(for the thousandth time) you are misunderstanding the premise.

Person A follows X religion.(is labeled accordingly)

Person A commits a crime, going against said religious doctrine.

Person A still follows X religion though, so they are still labeled accordingly.
    -------------------------------Now here is where what you don't understand----------------

Person B follows follows X religion.

Person B commits a crime in the name of said religion.

Person B is still a follower of said religion
    ----------------------------------------

Now if there was a Christian doing things in the name of Christianity, we would look at that, still label them a Christian terrorist or in a negative light(like the crusades are), and then proceed to analyze the legitimacy of his claims.

Now if there was a Muslim doing things in the name of Islam, we would look at that, still label them an Islamic terrorist or in a negative light, and then proceed to analyze the legitimacy of his claims.
    ====================

That clear enough for you? Just because someone commits a crime does not mean they do not follow said religion. It's the "no true scotsman" fallacy and you really should look at why you keep getting told that it is.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/No_True_Scotsman
    Last edited by Empire; 06-17-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast