Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The guy I was quoting said there are two types of people in every religion. To say "muhammad is a muslim" is irrelevant. We already accepted that he was a muslim, that's why I asked which one
    You didn't quote him, and I saw this thread by sudden, so I went to see your posts and I saw this so I had to say that. I don't care what he actually said.

Which one was Muhammad?
    -------------------
    To be perfectly clear, I don't hold this view. I think it's stupid. However when people make statements like this, I like to apply them to reality and watch how stupid they sound and how much of bitch the guy who said it turned out to be.
    So, people say there is extremists and normal people in Islam. In fact it's not according to religion, it's according to people's logic, so ignore that.
    Religion is a method so.

Well I could use just the quran. The hadiths back up the quran and are used in Islam, but that's ok if you choose to ignore them for the sake of evidence that doesn't benefit you.

Either way.
    What? Use the Qur'an and go ahead. Believe me, you will never win in this as you just search for "some violence in quran" in google and boom you got it without reading the full Iyah. So go ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

I read that muhammad beheaded and executed people in the hundreds.

Care to comment?
    Source? Give me please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You didn't quote him, and I saw this thread by sudden, so I went to see your posts and I saw this so I had to say that. I don't care what he actually said..
    Of course you don't care what he said. If you did you wouldn't have attacked me for quoting him.

Just read through the thread until you find the quote.

So, people say there is extremists and normal people in Islam. In fact it's not according to religion, it's according to people's logic, so ignore that.
    Religion is a method so.
    I was taking his statement and showing him how stupid it was.
    (This is why you read through the thread!)

Religion is not a method in the same sense. Science is a method for describing reality and finding truth.

Religion is a method of well.....making shit up.

What? Use the Qur'an and go ahead. Believe me, you will never win in this as you just search for "some violence in quran" in google and boom you got it without reading the full Iyah. So go ahead.
    https://quran.com/33/26-27

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Q...e_Banu_Qurayza

Actually as this relates to ISIS, this is completely a justified action in Islam.

Take over a village, dig a mass grave, execute people in said fashion.

Muhammad actually did this according to the Quran and historians.

Oh no, I don't need tellings of muhammad talking about violence, he did this.

Thanks for the opportunity.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Majin Vegeta (06-17-2015)

Thanks
    Okay, starting with your points and clearing them off ......... well that jihad thing really didn't meant it was against the people who attacked first it was just an action in response to an attack you can open any conquest and discuss it with me ..... Islam is an peaceful religion which tells people about how to behave the right way, you can open teachings of Islam from any where except those christen sites who have lied a lot. Secondly our prophet never killed anyone from where did you listen that its false and else theres an incident that prophet Muhammad (PBUH) went to valley to spread Islam but instead of accepting Islam people throwed rocks at them but he was so kind ... angel came asked them that should he kill all of them Prophet Muhammad replied no they will accept Islam if they not then maybe their generations and today the whole valley contains only Muslims. yeah that Jaziya tax not the Zikaya It was a type of tax payed my non-Muslims to Muslims where ever they had their Empire. It was not wrong when ever Muslims invaded any place they asked the native non-Muslims to pay Jaziya in-return they will provide them protection from all kind of attacks and if someone didn't pay it was up to them .... but they wont be provided any protection, So for getting favor many people were converted to Islam without getting forced [/COLOR] the weren't forced to pay Jaziya ......... If you have any more doubts, i can clear them, and remember whatever i said was true you cant add anything in it i didn't even said a single thing wrong except that wasent Jaziya it is Jizya tax. T.H.A.N.K.S may god help you understand what i said..........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    https://quran.com/33/26-27

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Q...e_Banu_Qurayza

Actually as this relates to ISIS, this is completely a justified action in Islam.

Take over a village, dig a mass grave, execute people in said fashion.

Muhammad actually did this according to the Quran and historians.

Oh no, I don't need tellings of muhammad talking about violence, he did this.

Thanks for the opportunity.
    lol, seriously? you should read more about what you're talking about.

First there was a promise between the Muslims and Banu Qurayza that says:

Muslims and Jews are obligated to live in peace and defend each other against any foreign assault or local assault.

In the 5th year from the prophet immigration, the biggest hostile forces (around 10.000 soldiers from Qurayesh and other tribes) for the muslims to eliminate the muslims in the Meydina. What happened between the Muslims and Jews? The Jews joined this hostile forces violating the promise.

As soon as the prophet knew that, he sent a delegation to Banu Qurayza to remember them of the promise. They said (Banu Qurayza): Who is that prophet? There is no promise between you and us. ِAnd after the Muslims win this war, they got up to Banu Qurayza and Sa'ad did what you know.

You see that violence? Ok, let's say what If the Banu Qurayza plan worked and the combined forces won in the battle? Wouldn't there be a general extermination for the Muslims? Don't look at it from only one perspective. They violated the promise, joined the combined forces and at the end they act like a kind people. What a malice!

Thanks for the ignorance and not reading properly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lol, seriously? you should read more about what you're talking about.

First there was a promise between the Muslims and Banu Qurayza that says:

Muslims and Jews are obligated to live in peace and defend each other against any foreign assault or local assault.

In the 5th year from the prophet immigration, the biggest hostile forces (around 10.000 soldiers from Qurayesh and other tribes) for the muslims to eliminate the muslims in the Meydina. What happened between the Muslims and Jews? The Jews joined this hostile forces violating the promise.

Again, I can say the same thing with ISIS. They stood against ISIS so therefore ISIS has the justification to behead captives of war/civilians.

You want to know why people don't think Islam is a peaceful religion? I'd say him beheading people and executing hundreds is a pretty good case.

Muhammad behaved just like every other warlord.

You cross him, you get executed.
    ===========

You see that violence? Ok, let's say what If the Banu Qurayza plan worked and the combined forces won in the battle? Wouldn't there be a general extermination for the Muslims? Don't look at it from only one perspective. They violated the promise, joined the combined forces and at the end they act like a kind people. What a malice!

Thanks for the ignorance and not reading properly.

So your reasoning is that if they would have, then Muhammad has the justification to do the same?

This isn't self defense, this is slaughtering hundreds of people.

Jeez, so much for your peaceful religion.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Again, I can say the same thing with ISIS. They stood against ISIS so therefore ISIS has the justification to behead captives of war/civilians.
    What the fuck? The combined forces attacked the Medina, there is really big difference omg. I bet you didn't read what I typed correctly. And even the bigger difference is that there was a promise between the Muslims and the Jews (Banu Qurayza) and they violated the promise and joined the combined forces to attack the Medina or particularly the Muslims.

No what the fuck does this has to do with ISIS? There was no promise between anyone... The only thing is that because you attacked Iraq with the excuse "Iraq has mass destruction and to free people", but at the end? Neither Iraq had these weapons nor the people wanted your "freedom". And you've killed me innocents and many women and children. Good game, at the end you want to live in peace.

You want to know why people don't think Islam is a peaceful religion? I'd say him beheading people and executing hundreds is a pretty good case.

Muhammad behaved just like every other warlord.

You cross him, you get executed.
    Ok, After I showed you your ignorance about this subject, you don't have to say anything after this.

So your reasoning is that if they would have, then Muhammad has the justification to do the same?

This isn't self defense, this is slaughtering hundreds of people.

Jeez, so much for your peaceful religion.
    What you mean by if they would have? Explain more please because I don't understand what you're saying.

And this isn't self defense by the way, It's killing people who violated the promise and joined the enemy forces to kill them and exterminate Muslims from Earth.
    So which one would you choose? Killing the people who violated the promise and wanted to kill your people or no? What If you've lost in the battle? What would happen?

They took what they deserve.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What the fuck? The combined forces attacked the Medina, there is really big difference omg. I bet you didn't read what I typed correctly. And even the bigger difference is that there was a promise between the Muslims and the Jews (Banu Qurayza) and they violated the promise and joined the combined forces to attack the Medina or particularly the Muslims.

No what the fuck does this has to do with ISIS? There was no promise between anyone... The only thing is that because you attacked Iraq with the excuse "Iraq has mass destruction and to free people", but at the end? Neither Iraq had these weapons nor the people wanted your "freedom". And you've killed me innocents and many women and children. Good game, at the end you want to live in peace.

Ok, After I showed you your ignorance about this subject, you don't have to say anything after this.

What you mean by if they would have? Explain more please because I don't understand what you're saying.

And this isn't self defense by the way, It's killing people who violated the promise and joined the enemy forces to kill them and exterminate Muslims from Earth.
    So which one would you choose? Killing the people who violated the promise and wanted to kill your people or no? What If you've lost in the battle? What would happen?

They took what they deserve.

So in the end, Muhammad executes prisoners of war, and not just soldiers, civilians.

If you read the history: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Q...e_Banu_Qurayza

It states that he judged them by the torah, not the promise. He even said it was "god's judgement".

So yeah, you're thoroughly fucked here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    So in the end, Muhammad executes prisoners of war, and not just soldiers, civilians.

If you read the history: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Q...e_Banu_Qurayza

It states that he judged them by the torah, not the promise. He even said it was "god's judgement".

So yeah, you're thoroughly fucked here.
    No, it isn't "prisoners of war". He killed the Banu Qurayza men (who joined the war) and only the men. The war was between Muslims and Qurayesh, Banu Qurayza and a plenty of tribes joined together to kill Muslims. HE DIDNT DO THAT TO THE PRISONERS OF WAR BUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO VIOLATED THE PROMISE AND JOINED THE ENEMY FORCES!!!!! HOW IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND??!!

Also, I've not even read the wikipedia because it's totally shit and full of lies and as I know this battle from when I was a kid I already told you everything that happened. ِAnd it wasn't by the torah, It's sa'ad who judged them and not even the prophet but yeah he followed what allah judged who does that thing.

So please, stop quoting some little of the iyah from the quran when it has everything you need.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No, it isn't "prisoners of war". He killed the Banu Qurayza men (who joined the war) and only the men. The war was between Muslims and Qurayesh, Banu Qurayza and a plenty of tribes joined together to kill Muslims. HE DIDNT DO THAT TO THE PRISONERS OF WAR BUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO VIOLATED THE PROMISE AND JOINED THE ENEMY FORCES!!!!! HOW IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND??!!

K, do you even know what a prisoner of war is?

Edit: To explain very simply, it's an enemy combatant after the battle.

If the Banu Qurayza are not prisoners of war(enemy combatants), he executed civilians.

Either way, you're fucked haha.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-17-2015 at 02:59 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Wow you guys all wrong.
    first of all read quran understand it.
    muslim aren't terrorist , well what your sayin is wrong because they aren't muslims and allah won't forgive them for killing innocent people
    second of all , stop being racist to our relegion we aren't racist to yours " To you your religion and to me mine .." Quran.
    Aborted and your just a little sh*t annoying here and being racist as hell sayin what we dont like to our prophet mohammed pbuh

Also , did you see your relegion ? 5 bibles aren't the same how do you like your relegion to be the right one ?a

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

K, do you even know what a prisoner of war is?

Edit: To explain very simply, it's an enemy combatant after the battle.

If the Banu Qurayza are not prisoners of war(enemy combatants), he executed civilians.

Either way, you're fucked haha.
    Do you even fucking know that everyone that was older than 14 or some older is actually a soldier? there was no civilians... Men = Soldiers. Do you understand? Let's say they're prisoners (they're not), wtf wrong with you? they wanted to kill you and violated the promise ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Do you even fucking know that everyone that was older than 14 or some older is actually a soldier? there was no civilians... Men = Soldiers. Do you understand? Let's say they're prisoners (they're not), wtf wrong with you? they wanted to kill you and violated the promise ...
    So he killed prisoners of war.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner_of_war

Your prophet is fucked kiddo.

Oh and he claimed it was " a command from god" haha, sooo done.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Oh and he claimed it was " a command from god" haha, sooo done
    Let's say he killed prisoners of war.. wtf wrong with you? they were traitors

Thanks

Oh and he claimed it was " a command from god" haha, sooo done.
    I like you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Let's say he killed prisoners of war..
    Do you just not understand what's wrong with that?
    -----------------------
    Example:

The US defeats some small village. They then round up all the men, dig a mass grave, and start shooting them into the grave.

Of course this is barbaric, but that's the concept.
    --------------------

Muhammad executed PoW's.
    Executed them without trial claiming it was "god's command".

That's cold-blooded murder that your "prophet" did.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast