Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Seriously is this a joke or something? Where did you read this? And the end of the day respect is not brought, it is earned. No man is more respected than prophet Muhammad pbuh. No other man being insulted brings pain to 1.6 billion people. Here are some quotes from non-muslims who have actually studied his life.

"I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and his own mission. These, and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every trouble." Gandhi, YOUNG INDIA, 1924"
    The Life of Muhammad.

"You see, your religion is bullshit"
    -Rance-sama

#NEVERFORGET #GETITDOWNINTHEHISTORYBOOKS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Isn't it possible to be a good person without the belief in Allah? (Or any god for that matter)
    So no matter how much good you've done to the world you're still going to hell for choosing not to follow Islam.

Now that isn't logical and is the main reason why I question it.
    Only if you fully understand Islam and deny it, not if you have never heard about it or if you have been wrongfully taught about it. It may seem unimportant but that is main and the most important part of Islam, and whole reason of this life. To test your belief in God. We believe God has created you out of nothing and not even acknowledging God's existence is big insult to God. It is like you having a child. You feed him, look after him, teach him everything you know, and you are always there whenever he needs something. Then one day when he turns 18, he turns to you and says you are not my father and you don't even exist. He doesn't even acknowledge your existence and he starts mocking you.

Also belief is not something that is fixated. Someone who does not believe in God in the present does not mean they are automatically going to hell, because they could discover God later on in their life. According to Islam God has the final say and no one can be certain whether they are going to heaven or hell, and as a muslim we are taught that you shouldn't follow Islam just to get into heaven, or you shouldn't follow Islam just to avoid hell, you should just follow Islam just because God has commanded you to do that, if you truly believe in God.

"Whatever good they (people of other religions) do, they will not be denied it (by Allah), and Allah knows who the righteous are." (3:115)
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 06-09-2014 at 02:06 PM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    The Life of Muhammad.

-Rance-sama

You know the person is a nobody when he has to quote himself.

If you are going to believe everything you read then you better not read. - Japanese proverb.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    The Life of Muhammad.

-Rance-sama

Mate, stop believing things too fast here. The Quran should be your first judge, then, and only then, you should read the history books.
    Lets just say that an ex-Nazi writes about Hitler, and meanwhile, an American does too, how good would the American speak about Hitler, and how bad would the German speak about Hitler? Exactly, they wouldn't. This is the same thing.
    Have you read the whole book of the Life of Mohammed by Alfred?

Besides, I think this right here says enough:

"Ibn Isḥaq collected oral traditions about the life of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. These traditions, which he orally dictated to his pupils,[8] are now known collectively as Sīratu Rasūli l-Lāh (Arabic: سيرة رسول الله‎ "Life of the Messenger of God") and survive mainly in the following sources"
    And..
    "Alfred Guillaume's 1955 English translation of Ibn Isḥaq, but some have questioned the reliability of this translation."
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Mate, stop believing things too fast here. The Quran should be your first judge, then, and only then, you should read the history books.
    Lets just say that an ex-Nazi writes about Hitler, and meanwhile, an American does too, how good would the American speak about Hitler, and how bad would the German speak about Hitler? Exactly, they wouldn't. This is the same thing.
    Have you read the whole book of the Life of Mohammed by Alfred?

Besides, I think this right here says enough:

"Ibn Isḥaq collected oral traditions about the life of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. These traditions, which he orally dictated to his pupils,[8] are now known collectively as Sīratu Rasūli l-Lāh (Arabic: سيرة رسول الله‎ "Life of the Messenger of God") and survive mainly in the following sources"
    And..
    "Alfred Guillaume's 1955 English translation of Ibn Isḥaq, but some have questioned the reliability of this translation."
    Wait.....don't trust the ex-nazi, but trust the muslim? It's the same exact scenario.
    -Also you do know that questioning reliability is going to happen for every book regarding religion....right?
    ------------

Anyways, it wouldn't matter. The life of muhammed even from Islamic sources give us enough information to avoid Islam altogether.

The best part about any religion is that if you don't believe everything is right/good from the get-go it's so easy to see how bad/immoral/terrible it really is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Wait.....don't trust the ex-nazi, but trust the muslim? It's the same exact scenario.
    -Also you do know that questioning reliability is going to happen for every book regarding religion....right?
    ------------

Anyways, it wouldn't matter. The life of muhammed even from Islamic sources give us enough information to avoid Islam altogether.

The best part about any religion is that if you don't believe everything is right/good from the get-go it's so easy to see how bad/immoral/terrible it really is.
    Haha the irony. If it gives you enough information to avoid Islam, then why are you dedicating your life to talking about Islam?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

------------

To be honest, you'd rather read the ex-Nazi and the muslim part, and then you go and judge based on how critical you are. Not by reading one part of the story.
    -
    If that is your opinion, then so be it, you're not going to get killed nor attacked for believing so, lol.

Yeah, I know what you mean there, but in all honesty, the Islam is peaceful. It really, although it doesn't seem so, is.
    You can't expect to do bad stuff and make it out in one piece. That is basically all that Islam is about.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    Haha the irony. If it gives you enough information to avoid Islam, then why are you dedicating your life to talking about Islam?
    It's called debate fort for a reason. It's not like he's traveling to third world countries preaching about Islam or anything...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Someone debates about Islam in the debate section and they are "dedicating their life to talking about Islam".......not sure if serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

To be honest, you'd rather read the ex-Nazi and the muslim part, and then you go and judge based on how critical you are. Not by reading one part of the story.
    -
    If that is your opinion, then so be it, you're not going to get killed nor attacked for believing so, lol.

Yeah, I know what you mean there, but in all honesty, the Islam is peaceful. It really, although it doesn't seem so, is.
    You can't expect to do bad stuff and make it out in one piece. That is basically all that Islam is about.
    The point you were making is that each has it's own bias. To which I pointed out that you don't need the Quran for the full detail on Islamic history, and it would be foolish to use a religious text for historical evidence.

Listen, I don't have a problem with Islam and it's verses in a real-world context. I like to argue what the verses say and what Islam says, but the bible says the same shit, and I'm not going to assume 1/2 of the world is some crazy war-driven person because their religion has violence in it's scripture.

But, all the same, there are real-world problems from this scripture. I'm not going to change that on a hacking forum, I know that.

It's called debate fort for a reason. It's not like he's traveling to third world countries preaching about Islam or anything...
    Hey you never know.....

Actually no, I value my life enough not to wager a bet with ignorance versus mortality.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-11-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Thanks
    This question arises in the minds of the people, during any discussion on religion or world affairs. Muslim stereotypes are perpetuated in every form of the media accompanied by gross misinformation about Islam and Muslims. In fact, such misinformation and false propaganda often leads to discrimination and acts of violence against Muslims.

Oxford Dictionary describes the word terrorism as: 'the use of violent actions in order to achieve political aims or to force a government to act.' The word terrorism was first coined in 1790's during the French Revolution. The years 1793 and 1794 were called as 'The Reign of Terror' or 'Years of Terror.'

During these years Maximilin Robespierre guillotined thousands of innocents. He arrested more than 500,000 out of which he executed 40,000. More than 200,000 were deported and more than 200,000 were starved and tortured to death in the prisons.

Today there is a statement, which is being repeatedly bombarded, especially in the western media and that statement is, 'All Muslims are not Terrorist, but all Terrorist are Muslims.' But here are the historical records on terrorist attacks that speak a different picture:

19th century – We hardly find any terrorist attacks done by Muslims.

1881 – Tsar Alexander was assassinated in a Bomb Blast. He was traveling in a bulletproof carriage in St. Pietersburg Street. The first bomb kills innocent 21 bystanders. The second bomb killed him while he was stepping out of the car. He was killed by Ignacy Hryniewiecki. He was Anarchists.
    1886 – Bomb Blast at Haymarket Square, Chicago, during a labour rally. 12 people were killed; one among them was a policeman. Seven policemen were injured and they died in the hospital. The people responsible were 8 Anarchists all of them were non-Muslims.
    6 September 1901 – The US President, William McKinley, was shot twice by an Anarchist named Leon Czolgosz. He was a non-Muslim.
    1 October 1910 – Bomb blast in Los Angeles at Times newspaper building. 21 were killed. The blast was done by 2 Christians named James and Joseph. They were union leaders.
    28 June 1914 – Archduke of Austria and his wife were assassinated which precipitated the World War I. The members of Young Bosnia assassinated them - most of them were Serbs. They were non-Muslims.
    16 April 1925 – Bomb Blast in St. Nedelya Church in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. 10,050 were killed and 500 injured. This was the biggest terrorist attack that was done on the soil of Bulgaria. The Bulgarian Communist Party did it. They were non-Muslims.
    9 October 1934 – King Alexander I of Yugoslavia was assassinated by a gunman by the name of Vlada Georgieff. He was a non-Muslim.
    1 May 1961 – First US plane to be hijacked was not done by a Muslim. It was done by Ramierez Ortiz.
    28 August 1968 – The US Ambassador to Guatemala was assassinated by a non-Muslim.
    30 July 1969 – The US Ambassador to Japan was knifed by a Japanese non-Muslim.
    3 September 1969 – US Ambassador to Brazil was kidnapped by a non-Muslim.
    19 April 1995 - The famous attack of the Oklahoma Bombing in which a truck loaded with bombs ran into the federal building of Oklahoma, in which 166 were killed and 100 were injured. Initially in the press it came as 'Middle East Conspiracy'. Later on they came to know that it was done by two Christians named Timothy and Terry.
    After World War II

After World War II from 1941 to 1948, the Jewish Terrorists conducted 259 terrorist attacks.
    22 July 1946 – The famous bombing of King David Hotel was conducted under the leadership of Menachem Begin. 91 were killed, out of which 28 were British, 41 Arabs, 17 Jews and 5 others. The Ignun group dressed up as Arabs to show as though the Muslims did this bombing. Menachem Begin was called terrorist number one by the British government. Later on after a few years Menachem Begin the terrorist number one became the Prime Minister of Israel & got a Noble Prize for Peace. Imagine a person who was a terrorist number getting a Noble Prize for Peace. Menachem Begin and others were fighting to get a Jewish state. Before 1945 Israel did not exist in the World Map. These Jewish group were fighting for a Jewish state and later on with the power they kick the Palestinian out and now the same people are calling the same Palestinian who are fighting for a more just cause for getting their land back. And the Israelis label them today as Terrorist.
    Hitler killed 6 million Jews. The Palestinians welcome the Jews. Later on the Jews kick the Palestinians out of their own land and when the Palestinians are fighting to get their land back they are labeled as Terrorists. It is like I welcome a stranger in my house. After a few days that person throws me out of my house and when I shout out side my house that I want my house back, you call me a Terrorist.
    In Germany from 1968 – 1992, Baader Meinhoff Gang killed several innocent human beings.
    In Italy, Red Brigades kidnapped and killed Aldo Moro, the former Prime Minister of Italy.
    20 March 1995 - Aum Shinrikyo a Buddhist Cult used Nerve Gas in the Tokyo Subway in which 12 people were killed and 5700 were wounded and injured.
    IRA (The Irish Republican Army)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by redzhm View Post
    This question arises in th
    https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=203420503457

Oh hey copypasta, come back when you know what the fuck you are posting.

Thanks
    Islam is not a religion of peace. Thank God more and more people notice it nowadays. I hope that radical immigrants will be deported out of EU some day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyjebongo View Post
    Islam is not a religion of peace. Thank God more and more people notice it nowadays. I hope that radical immigrants will be deported out of EU some day.
    It would be better if they just became productive members of society.

Thanks
    A heavy odor of troll embodies this thread

Thanks
    Well you better watch that Video It Will Help Alot Of Understanding Muslims....
    These Rumors Around The World Is All Fake.... You Didn't Watch Real Muslims On Youtube How They Act And What They Do...
    You Just See a Fake Pictures... Andd.. Who Said all muslims is terrorists?

In United States There are Alot Of Killers That Means All US Is Killers? Nope
    There are Alot Of Good Jews That Means All Jews Is good? Hell No

@Wyjebongo , @Aborted , @HeroicXPharaoh

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast