Thread: ISIS VS KKK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

ISIS VS KKK

So something needs to be clarified here. When you look at the KKK, they are made of a christian group who they say they represent Christianity and as well all know in the bible it says some pretty fucked up shit in there. BUT society does not look at Christians as if they are the KKK. But when it comes to Islam, OH NO THEY ARE ISIS. Understand this first. The Quran is based off a time where it was barbaric and second i am a "Muslim" I follow "Islam". The reason why i put those in quotations is that i am but I'm not, as basically 98% of Muslims are no Muslims either but they are still Muslims. And i say this because we do not follow the Quran word for word. Yes the Quran has some fucked up shit in there but most times its taken out of context. And i say I'm not a Muslim and a Muslim at the same time because i follow the morals that they show but what i really believe in is the Baha'i Faith(An Amazing faith btw) but When Muslims are compared and said that basically they are ISIS, i believe its completely false. Because why would ISIS be killing thousands of Muslims a day if they are Muslims themselves. ISIS is not a Muslim group or a Islamic group, they say that because it is but its actually a stand to justify their actions. The same thing goes for the KKK, they say they are Christians are killing people yet they use it as a stand and exact same thing with ISIS. If you see a Muslim being a douche then its not the religion, its just their fucking attitude. Yes the religion is not perfect even though all Muslims will say it is but infact no religion is perfect.

Thanks
    The KKK isn't really violent anymore. ISLAM is. That's as far as the debate goes in my opinion.

Thanks
    both are bad

Thanks
    They're both bad but kkk isn't violent anymore