Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Thanks
    IMO religion itself is violent in nature, even ones that try and maintain their morals and be peaceful have been violent at some point. (look at Christianity as one of the best examples we have dated in history) I would rather live a life without my morals being dictated by a book made by some dead dude, and rather live my life dictated by what should be morally acceptable to me, and personally, I stick to what most western societies dictate as being morally acceptable.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can't, because it's not.

Next.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You have to study the true essence of the religion before making claims on if the religion is evil or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    All of the religious are peaceful, unless you're talking about satanic religious stuff.

Now, that we have it established -- the people who are practicing the said religious stuff can/can't be peaceful, it's the people, not the religion.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    1. Islam spread throughout the world not by sword. Islam spread through the peaceful and civil culture it promotes that won the hearts of many, transcending beyond skin color and language. And history as you've read them, proves it.

2. There are KKKs and White Supremacists in Christianity (or whichever other branches from of this faith tradition). There are war mongers and genocide enthusiasts in the European world e.g. Napoleon, Adolf Hitler, US and Israel zionists, etc. as we speak. A small percentage of terrorists (humans) from a religion does not represent the majority of them that are living normal, peaceful lives. Like me.

3. Then Islam must not be the correct religion if it produces terrorists! First off, anyone can be a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's not that hard to play dress-up. Who are we to know if these so-called ISIS black-masked-men "suicide bombers" — are even actual muslims? I am a muslim, but man, even I would LOVE to know where the hell do they get bountiful access to bomb grenades and snipers, because last time I checked, only the US and its beck-and-call dogs mass-produce these mass-killing technological weapons.

4. Full disclosure: Muslims are not perfect. And we will never be. We're humans for god's sake! But that's why the Qur'an was sent down to humans. Choice is in your hands, but this book is the perfect blueprint to guide a human's life. But again the choices humans make are mostly and almost always poor ones. That's why Heaven ain't an easy destination, children. Yer ass gotta earn it.

Thanks
    I like all religion and Islam is the big religion.

Thanks
    All the terrorist are Muslims but not allthe muslims are terrorists. This is enough to not have any prejudice

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728