The problem starts from 3 weeks. I was building project using visual studio and i used visual basic.
i saved the project without any error, but when i reopened the project again it's didn't able me to see the forms and get 6 errors and 3 messages.

i was using theme and the theme not have any bug, because i was using it without any problem
and all people used it. they called the theme (YouTube Theme)

The Errors:

Message 1

Could not find type 'YouTube_Downloader.YTTheme'. Please make sure that the assembly that contains this type is referenced. If this type is a part of your development project, make sure that the project has been successfully built using settings for your current platform or Any CPU.
0 0

Message 2

Could not find type 'YouTube_Downloader.YTButton'. Please make sure that the assembly that contains this type is referenced. If this type is a part of your development project, make sure that the project has been successfully built using settings for your current platform or Any CPU.
0 0

Message 3

The variable 'YtTheme1' is either undeclared or was never assigned. C:\Users\Home\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\YouTube Downloader\YouTube Downloader\AboutBox.Designer.vb 107 0

Error 4

Unable to open module file 'C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temp\.NETFramework,Ve rsion=v4.5.AssemblyAttributes.vb': System Error &H80070002& C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temp\.NETFramework,Ver sion=v4.5.AssemblyAttributes.vb 1 1 YouTube Downloader

Error 5

Handles clause requires a WithEvents variable defined in the containing type or one of its base types. C:\Users\Home\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\YouTube Downloader\YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.vb 18 73 YouTube Downloader

Error 6

Handles clause requires a WithEvents variable defined in the containing type or one of its base types. C:\Users\Home\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\YouTube Downloader\YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.vb 24 73 YouTube Downloader

Error 7

Handles clause requires a WithEvents variable defined in the containing type or one of its base types. C:\Users\Home\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\YouTube Downloader\YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.vb 28 73 YouTube Downloader

Error 8

Handles clause requires a WithEvents variable defined in the containing type or one of its base types. C:\Users\Home\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\YouTube Downloader\YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.vb 32 75 YouTube Downloader

Error 9

Handles clause requires a WithEvents variable defined in the containing type or one of its base types. C:\Users\Home\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\YouTube Downloader\YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.vb 74 75 YouTube Downloader

when i opened the project it's not show me the form design
i added picture for my problem

https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/457/9gam.png

please help !!

The problem didn't was and there are problem when i use (Ghost Theme) it's giving me 25 errors and 1 warning.

The errors:

Error 1

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Integer' to 'UInteger'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 1909 34 GhostTheme

Error 2

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Double' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2216 75 GhostTheme

Error 3

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Double' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2226 75 GhostTheme

Error 4

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Double' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2236 75 GhostTheme

Error 5

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Double' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2313 91 GhostTheme

Error 6

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Single' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2363 20 GhostTheme

Error 7

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'System.Drawing.Point' to 'System.Drawing.Size'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2419 19 GhostTheme

Error 8

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Single' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2475 20 GhostTheme

Error 9

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'System.Drawing.Point' to 'System.Drawing.Size'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2512 19 GhostTheme

Error 10

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Single' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2538 33 GhostTheme

Error 11

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Single' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2574 107 GhostTheme

Error 12

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Single' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2585 28 GhostTheme

Error 13

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Single' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2587 13 GhostTheme

Error 14

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Object' to 'System.Drawing.Image'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2601 30 GhostTheme

Warning 15

property 'ForeColor' shadows an overridable method in the base class 'TabControl'. To override the base method, this method must be declared 'Overrides'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2614 21 GhostTheme

Error 16

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Object' to 'System.Drawing.Image'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2689 30 GhostTheme

Error 17

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Object' to 'String'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2714 20 GhostTheme

Error 18

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Double' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2754 81 GhostTheme

Error 19

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Double' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2805 85 GhostTheme

Error 20

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Double' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2858 103 GhostTheme

Error 21

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Double' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2859 67 GhostTheme

Error 22

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Single' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2864 29 GhostTheme

Error 23

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Object' to 'String'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2866 26 GhostTheme

Error 24

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Object' to 'String'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2869 30 GhostTheme

Error 25

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Object' to 'System.Drawing.Image'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2890 30 GhostTheme

Error 26

Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Double' to 'Integer'. C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\GhostTheme\Class1.vb 2906 81 GhostTheme

i add picture too about it.

https://im36.gulfup.com/0OcH9.bmp