Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Confin3d has closed my thread for "making new accounts for bumping my thread"

I have just had my Sales thread closed by forum Minion @Confin3d

I have not made 1 alternate account to bump my thread ever. The people writing on my thread are members of this forum. I have not made any accounts at all, and I am following every single rule on the forum. He says he will re-open my thread after talking to upper staff? Can I have upper staff please re-open my thread. I understand taking actions to keep the forum threat free, however I have not broken any rules. I have not made any alternate accounts, thus there is absolutely no proof of me doing so. Can we please get this solved quickly? I would like to continue doing business, however this Minion named Confin3d is saying that I am doing something that I am now. Please help me fix this.

I do not want to start a fight arguing with anyone. Please do not spam this thread. I simply want to follow the rules and run my business. I do not understand how someone can accuse me of making alternate accounts. The people he says are me have other post, in other sections, with different interests then my own. I told them to post on my thread if they wanted to do business with me, to prove that they have an MPGH account and keep myself safe from disputes. Now a minion is saying all these people are me? I don't understand how this can get confused. Are there some tools that show where other member's come from? This will prove that all these people are indeed people I have done business with, and not myself. Please PM these members in question and ask them yourselves. I'm sure if we all are signed in and responding to PM's this proves they are not me? What do I need to do to fix this?
    Last edited by Liz; 10-13-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks
    I've contacted @Flengo about this, I also have reason to believe this is a ban evader known as Safe Keys.

If you look at the posts no one else is posting on any other thread with multiple accounts saying "I added you on skype can I buy 3 keys". I don't really care if your using a vpn to fly under the radar its clear as day what you are doing. The DayZ trading section doesn't even get that much traffic so its ridiculous that you are trying to get away with this.

It's as simple as the user has a MPGH bot that uses proxies to create accounts and post on his thread. I know so because this program originated on his website.
    Last edited by Confin3d; 10-13-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    Your not kidding anyone @jayhop

You've been refusing to use a vouch thread over the last few weeks. You just now made one today now that your interested in business again. Upon doing that you've had how many low-post accounts post on your thread today? We know how key selling is on the site. Your lucky enough you can ban evade by using your laptop instead of desktop. Hell, you lucky you are even allowed to sell stolen keys. Don't bitch when your bumping your thread 10+ times. Learn to sell fairly or don't bother.

p.s: its obvious when people only post 3-4 times total on any selling thread asking for keys. Most just add the person on Skype and don't leave their own.

https://gyazo.com/1ba5b84ae701ed5144a420bd70ff4695
    https://gyazo.com/0f8d1f9b4fc9fe988b4ee0be4907a3f3
    https://gyazo.com/3f9a17adea2ecba8d9c75186d6d3b15f
    https://gyazo.com/d70233c287fd19e83c16aaf384b0d9c7
    https://gyazo.com/29b812a5d08a6143239cee611ad44a8a
    https://gyazo.com/62008c0ed9b08344c2f26f2b56d759e8
    Last edited by Distraught; 10-13-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I asked every person who bought from me to leave a message saying that they wanted to do business. How is this against the rules. In the rules you posted you said you can still post on threads requesting information or requesting contact. I told them to post saying they would like to do business with me. That is not me being a multi account holder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Truely_Handsome View Post
    I asked every person who bought from me to leave a message saying that they wanted to do business. How is this against the rules. In the rules you posted you said you can still post on threads requesting information or requesting contact. I told them to post saying they would like to do business with me. That is not me being a multi account holder
    Isn't it obvious enough to assume not to manipulate the rules? Otherwise we would have to mention every single loophole. You also are supposed to bump 24 hours from the last post which you failed to do. You also just openly admitted you send all your "customers" who have never vouched before to bump your thread for you. Not to mention that not only have those people never vouched for anybody but they haven't vouched on your own thread (where you should actually be sending them)

Lets see if all those accounts come back on the same vpn
    Last edited by Distraught; 10-13-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I am not breaking the rules! In your rules it says that people can not vouch on a thread, but they can request business with you Via You Sales thread. Before someone buys from me I send them to my thread to make sure they are who they say they are. @Distraught Confin3d did this in his sales thread. He had everyone leave their skype name on his thread before doing business with them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You are saying now that I am sending people to my thread to break the rules. But before you were saying that every person was me. I have not broken any rules.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    No IP matches to Safekeys, but pretty much all proxies/VPNs.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Truely_Handsome View Post
    I am not breaking the rules! In your rules it says that people can not vouch on a thread, but they can request business with you Via You Sales thread. Before someone buys from me I send them to my thread to make sure they are who they say they are. @Distraught Confin3d did this in his sales thread. He had everyone leave their skype name on his thread before doing business with them.
    I'm not going to list my skype publicly as I am staff, your skype is in your original post. So you can't even compare.
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Confin3d So because I am not staff I am not allowed to request people to post their confirmation on my sales thread as per the rules? No where in the rules does it say only staff can do this. I have not Broken any rules of the forum or the marketplace.

@Liz

Rule #6: Users may still post on a seller's thread in attempt to contact them about purchasing keys or any transaction related questions/outstanding conflicts.

Every Person Poster as per the rules. So I don't understand what I did wrong? Please re-open my thread as I have followed every rule posted on the marketplace section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    User has been banned for ban evasion.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX