Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    You are an idiot what UN fears is a WW3 more then going to war with any country.
    The Allies can fuck up any nation if it so whats do, but it would end up fucking up the peace which Great Britain, America and most of the UN powers don't want.
    If most of the UN countries didn't give a shit places like Egypt wouldn't be left since most of their area would be conquered.
    If you don't believe me then go look at WW2 where most countries were conquered by Axis powers.
    London isn't really scared of any Nation really, USSR isn't really big and bad as you think. Fuck even France could conquer most of USSR.
    Also the biggest part is most countries don't even know who George Santayana or heard his famous quote.
    When you do get googling him tell me how many times your country has made mistakes and still haven't even corrected them.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it", and "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
    -George Santayana
    OMG , That's why UN accepts the military hit in Syria aka they fear WWIII .
    Do you even know what is USSR ? The Soviet Union , sir d3dr . Including russia could wipe the shit out of London.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

OMG , That's why UN accepts the military hit in Syria aka they fear WWIII .
    Do you even know what is USSR ? The Soviet Union , sir d3dr . Including russia could wipe the shit out of London.
    Lol. You are a fucking dumb ass, Great Britain has the best Navy and Air Force you honestly think USSR's fucking army compares to Great Britain?
    I mean fucking come on they were the first to invent Nuclear Weapons.
    It should be fucking obvious I know what the USSR means we fucking fought them and beat the shit out of them during the Cold War.
    USSR would not risk a war with America, Great Britain, Germany, France and Japan over a simple country like Egypt.
    Which all these countries fucked Russia and they beat the shit out of Russia.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-23-2013 at 01:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Lol. You are a fucking dumb ass, Great Britain has the best Navy and Air Force you honestly think USSR's fucking army compares to Great Britain?
    I mean fucking come on they were the first to invent Nuclear Weapons.
    It should be fucking obvious I know what the USSR means we fucking fought them and beat the shit out of them during the Cold War.
    USSR would not risk a war with America, Great Britain, Germany, France and Japan over a simple country like Egypt.
    Which all these countries fucked Russia and they beat the shit out of Russia.
    Why you insult ? I'm talking without insulting . If you like to debate then respect others. If you don't , you can go out of the thread.
    U.S has the best Navy and Airforce , Russia comes after the U.S . England comes nothing against Russia . And by the way my simple country can kick your country's ass with its military because your airforce won't do anything against our air defense . And by the way @Empire should tell you that fighting Egypt wouldn't be against Egypt only . It would be the Islamic countries against the west , and then the east joins the arab (islamic countries).

And by the way , you look more retard "winning" a war long time ago doesn't mean "winning" a war now . Now Russia is the 2nd best military.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Why you insult ? I'm talking without insulting . If you like to debate then respect others. If you don't , you can go out of the thread.
    U.S has the best Navy and Airforce , Russia comes after the U.S . England comes nothing against Russia . And by the way my simple country can kick your country's ass with its military because your airforce won't do anything against our air defense . And by the way @Empire should tell you that fighting Egypt wouldn't be against Egypt only . It would be the Islamic countries against the west , and then the east joins the arab (islamic countries).

And by the way , you look more retard "winning" a war long time ago doesn't mean "winning" a war now . Now Russia is the 2nd best military.
    The irony of the second last sentence.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Aborted (10-23-2013),Lehsyrus (10-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

:/ The funny part is that you think Russia is still your ally or that the middle east would help you.

Sorry, coituz, you really need to read up on this shit.

Currently the US is more of an ally than Russia for Egypt, not to mention the middle east wouldn't help you lol. The middle east and muslims always talk about "brotherhood" and helping fellow muslims, they rarely if ever do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ The funny part is that you think Russia is still your ally or that the middle east would help you.

Sorry, coituz, you really need to read up on this shit.

Currently the US is more of an ally than Russia for Egypt, not to mention the middle east wouldn't help you lol. The middle east and muslims always talk about "brotherhood" and helping fellow muslims, they rarely if ever do that.
    That's why Russia is refusing military hit in Syria and that's why russia is making a military spy satellite for Egypt ? and that's why Egypt is buying now for the first time from Russia ? So the Middle East Muslims are "helping" the brotherhood and that's why United Arab Emirates , Kuwait , Bahrain and other Arab(muslim) countries supports Egypt by money and everything ? Also not to mention that Iran hates the brotherhood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

That's why Russia is refusing military hit in Syria and that's why russia is making a military spy satellite for Egypt ? and that's why Egypt is buying now for the first time from Russia ? So the Middle East Muslims are "helping" the brotherhood and that's why United Arab Emirates , Kuwait , Bahrain and other Arab(muslim) countries supports Egypt by money and everything ? Also not to mention that Iran hates the brotherhood.
    Lol you think russia would send its own to help you? You must be out of your mind.

The brotherhood would leave you high and dry just like they do for everyone. All talk, no game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234