Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"] if it denies the other two as a being legit, then it basically isn't an Abrahamic religion. Its like saying you are third, but there isn't a first or second.
    Way too pull things out of your ***. They are both considered books of god by muslims. BUT muslims believe they have both been altered over time and switched with the word of man. So the quran was sent as the final book to never be altered because millions have memorized it by heart.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Motrox View Post
    Way too pull things out of your ***. They are both considered books of god by muslims. BUT muslims believe they have both been altered over time and switched with the word of man. So the quran was sent as the final book to never be altered because millions have memorized it by heart.
    No they are not.

Muslims do not consider themselves to be part of the same line as christians and jews.

1. They have no bloodline.
    -This is what the bible is all about, the story of Adam/Abraham/David's bloodline, Muhammad is not connected to that at all and neither is Islam.

2. They have no connection the Jewish/Christian god.
    -Nothing in Islam is similar to the Christian god at all, especially Jesus' teachings.
    -The Jewish god uses their bloodline and race, Muhammad is not one of them.(he is a gentile).

The bible isn't considered to be a "book of god" by Islam at all, Islam is it's own religion, the quran is the only book they use. They don't use the bible for anything.
    -------------------------------

What's funny is that these stupid fucking muslims always claim the same shit. "we are part of the jewish/christian religions."

Get the fuck out. No muslim honestly believes that bullshit and it has not a single logical claim to either religion to speak of.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-03-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Um......are you even muslim?

The quran was spoken, then written down after Muhammad's death. Every muslim knows this.
    Islam means "submission". Every muslim knows this

"Judgement day" isn't even a focus in Islam, it's only some random prophecy that people put in there to scare people. Every muslim knows this.
    Listen you halfwit, every Muslim believes in the day of judgement, no one believes that its a "some random prophecy that people put in there to scare people."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingk22 View Post
    Listen you halfwit, every Muslim believes in the day of judgement, no one believes that its a "some random prophecy that people put in there to scare people."
    :/ Every muslim believes in the day of judgement, but knows nothing about it.
    Humankind as a whole believes in Armageddon, if in some vague sense. It's been there forever*(most religions have it) and especially with cinema now, the belief of human extinction being possible isn't that rare.
    (Robotic sentience is my bet)

================================================== ==============
    But the Islamic Judgement day is only meant to scare people. It's the same old "join my religion or you could get judged!"

As for it being made up:

Well lets see............ If Islam doesn't tell when it will happen or even what will happen(outside of vague "people will be judged"), isn't that basically made up?
    If I said "one day people will be judged by god and all the nonbelievers will go to hell", that has the same validity as the Islamic prophecy.
    ================================================== ===========

In summary:

Muslims don't actually believe in there prophecy more than the average human believes in the apocalypse. Putting "islamic" before apocalypse doesn't make it any more valid than any other delusional story.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-25-2014 at 03:50 AM.

Thanks

:/ Every muslim believes in the day of judgement, but knows nothing about it.
    Humankind as a whole believes in Armageddon, if in some vague sense. It's been there forever*(most religions have it) and especially with cinema now, the belief of human extinction being possible isn't that rare.
    (Robotic sentience is my bet)

================================================== ==============
    But the Islamic Judgement day is only meant to scare people. It's the same old "join my religion or you could get judged!"

As for it being made up:

Well lets see............ If Islam doesn't tell when it will happen or even what will happen(outside of vague "people will be judged"), isn't that basically made up?
    If I said "one day people will be judged by god and all the nonbelievers will go to hell", that has the same validity as the Islamic prophecy.
    ================================================== ===========

In summary:

Muslims don't actually believe in there prophecy more than the average human believes in the apocalypse. Putting "islamic" before apocalypse doesn't make it any more valid than any other delusional story.
    I have to partly disagree here. They do have a few signs set up to show that the end is closer, but other than that, yeah.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The prophecy in the quran is about as telling as any other.

Vague prophecy(and really any prophecy) is just worthless. Another scare tactic that Muslims have been using for over a thousand years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12