Thread: Like whaaat!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post
    I hope you're not saying that as in, "People never do that,"

Hopefully you just disagree with it.
    ​In my opinion, when money becomes a priority, it's no longer music. It becomes product rather than art.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Again, music should never, and I mean never be about sales and popularity.

Because it's literally cheating money from people by releasing unoriginal garbage.

​A true musician would never release a single song that's not the best it can possibly be. The very notion that somebody would proves that the music is not their priority.

What you're saying is totally irrelevant to the argument at hand.

This has nothing to do with someone unfairly grouping them all as morons.

And just because it's your opinion that music should never be about the money, doesn't make it true.

Although I completely agree that it shouldn't be about the money, it is.

Then you go on to say it's cheating money from people.

Like these artists give two shits about taking your money for something that takes them 15 minutes in the studio to make.

And once again, i'm not arguing about if they're real musicians or not, or if I like their music, or anything of the sort.

Stop trying to make it look as if I am.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

What you're saying is totally irrelevant to the argument at hand.

This has nothing to do with someone unfairly grouping them all as morons.

And just because it's your opinion that music should never be about the money, doesn't make it true.

Although I completely agree that it shouldn't be about the money, it is.

Then you go on to say it's cheating money from people.

Like these artists give two shits about taking your money for something that takes them 15 minutes in the studio to make.

And once again, i'm not arguing about if they're real musicians or not, or if I like their music, or anything of the sort.

Stop trying to make it look as if I am.
    No matter what you say, rappers today are fucking idiots. Their actions have given them a rep that only "hood niggas" respect.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post

No matter what you say, rappers today are fucking idiots. Their actions have given them a rep that only "hood niggas" respect.
    Yeah totally.

One person does something stupid, so that means everyone like them must be stupid too.

Ad you're close minded as fuck, I realize I'm not getting anywhere with this.

So I'll leave you with this.

The word you're looking for is ignorant. Not stupid.
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 10-16-2013 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yeah totally.

One person does something stupid, so that means everyone like them must be stupid too.
    Too bad its not just one person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post

Too bad its not just one person.
    Shut the fuck up then... you don't like the music, dont listen to it.. don't buy it,
    just be a lil anorexic closed minded fuck and shut the hell up and keep your retarded opinions to yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzGayeko View Post

Shut the fuck up then... you don't like the music, dont listen to it.. don't buy it,
    just be a lil anorexic closed minded fuck and shut the hell up and keep your retarded opinions to yourself.
    Pussy .

Thanks

You say that like a stereotype to all modern rappers.

You have no fucking clue about any of their backgrounds, or their schooling.

Many of them know how to write, and a lot of these artists like Lil Wayne used to write poetry as a child.

Many of them could write better then 50% of the ass-hats here ever could.

And just because you don't like the music, doesn't mean that everyone who listens to it is fucking retarded.
    Too bad I know the producers that actually CREATE the music behind those "artists". Let me give you a bit of a run-down. Drake, Lil' Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, etc DO NOT WRITE ANY OF THEIR LYRICS. Nor do they create the music. What ACTUALLY happened, was that the larger record labels chose them to be the faces of their business. The "artist" gets big and moves on. Now the "artists" can't create their own music, as it was spoon fed to them by the labels producers, so OTHER producers offer to step up and take over to get their names out of there. The artists don't do shit. They record for five days MAX per-song, and the rest of the three weeks (max) involved is post-production. I've been able to talk to these producers DIRECTLY thanks to my university bringing them in as guest speakers.

Oh and before anyone says it, a producer is NOT an artist, and NONE of these "rappers" are producers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Too bad I know the producers that actually CREATE the music behind those "artists". Let me give you a bit of a run-down. Drake, Lil' Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, etc DO NOT WRITE ANY OF THEIR LYRICS. Nor do they create the music. What ACTUALLY happened, was that the larger record labels chose them to be the faces of their business. The "artist" gets big and moves on. Now the "artists" can't create their own music, as it was spoon fed to them by the labels producers, so OTHER producers offer to step up and take over to get their names out of there. The artists don't do shit. They record for five days MAX per-song, and the rest of the three weeks (max) involved is post-production. I've been able to talk to these producers DIRECTLY thanks to my university bringing them in as guest speakers.

Oh and before anyone says it, a producer is NOT an artist, and NONE of these "rappers" are producers.
    I agree with you on most of it, but some artist/rappers are producers..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzGayeko View Post

I agree with you on most of it, but some artist/rappers are producers..
    If the artist has 35 years of Mixing, Mastering, and has a palette of more than 30 songs that have been in the top ten that they did not perform in, and other producers are calling them producers, then yes. A producer isn't just a person who raps and makes beats, they started calling themselves that because producer sound cooler than "beat maker" or "song-writer".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

If the artist has 35 years of Mixing, Mastering, and has a palette of more than 30 songs that have been in the top ten that they did not perform in, and other producers are calling them producers, then yes. A producer isn't just a person who raps and makes beats, they started calling themselves that because producer sound cooler than "beat maker" or "song-writer".
    what about eminem ....

Thanks

I wasn't arguing that they are real musicians or not.

Jesus fucking christ.

Thanks

I wasn't arguing that they are real musicians or not.

Jesus fucking christ.
    "You say that like a stereotype to all modern rappers.

Many of them know how to write, and a lot of these artists like Lil Wayne used to write poetry as a child.

And just because you don't like the music, doesn't mean that everyone who listens to it is fucking retarded. "

Thanks
    Bitch ass reported me, what a bitch talks shit but cant handle when its dished back at his anorexic ****** ass

Thanks

"You say that like a stereotype to all modern rappers.

And just because you don't like the music, doesn't mean that everyone who listens to it is fucking retarded. "
    Which is completely true.

Because 50% of the people here are terrible at writing.

By that logic, since I can write decently, I must be a musician. Right?

Then apparently the word music alone, or out of context with the sentence above it means I was talking about them writing the music.

No where in my post did I say they write there own songs. But since you assumed I meant it that way, you felt the need to post something totally irrelevant to the argument I actually contributed to.

Even if I did accidentally bring up a second topic of whether or not they were musicians or not, I was not arguing it. So there was no need for you to post what you did.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast