Thanks

POST PONED FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Fuck naruto, fucking non-stop fillers since 2005 and now that we are actually catching up with the manga, I have to wait two fucking weeks to see something I already saw. Fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    it's alright boo ... It's only 2 weeks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ Thats probably because the manga has been fucking around for a year now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceeentTran View Post
    it's alright boo ... It's only 2 weeks

Well 1 week now, but it will be a total waiting period of 2 weeks for 1 episode. This isn't top notch animation nor is the plot really that fucking good. the plot is only interesting to so many because naruto had a BIG impact from being on american television on cartoonnetwork. This automatically paved the way for many easterners to go and watch this shit in japanese. And now I got to wait.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    AMEN SIR..

Thanks
    You can go read the manga around chapter 580 or so.
    Naruto 581 - Read Naruto 581 Online - Page 1

You should watch something like Gintama, Serial Experiments Lain or Bakemonogatari instead of wasting your time on Naruto's anime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There are plenty of other anime. Just let it advance and then watch a lot of episodes on a row.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    You can go read the manga around chapter 580 or so.
    Naruto 581 - Read Naruto 581 Online - Page 1

You should watch something like Gintama, Serial Experiments Lain or Bakemonogatari instead of wasting your time on Naruto's anime.
    Most western and eastern animes suck imo.

Exceptions, FMA BH, Naruto, One piece, Attack on titan (I hope they continue).

For western, Batman, batman, and more batman.

Got any suggestions that aren't weird Mecha style futuristic animes that have good emotional characters and seriously badass characters like how Luffy is just totally badass, and like how goku is just beyond badass. I like animes like that, but at the same time I'd rather it be a bit more 'real' like FMA where real shit happens, you get fucked up, your ribs are really broke, etc..

It seems to be there are very FEW animes I could possibly like, I saw That halloween anime, soulreaper, or something. It made me laugh because the episode I saw was about some super sword, that has it's own personality and stuff and it's like the sword owns the user. I kind of got into that episode but thats it, I don't really care for the way the anime looks.

Also, I read One Piece and Naruto and used to read AOT.

Edit: Also if there is any QUALITY non-hetero hentia animes with good plot and sexual scenes I would get into that also, I seen a hentia anime series once, I was like wtf but the plot was actually kind of decent so I feel like I would like something like that, if it exists.
    Last edited by unknownartist0; 10-18-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

Most western and eastern animes suck imo.

For western, Batman, batman, and more batman.

Got any suggestions that aren't weird Mecha style futuristic animes that have good emotional characters and seriously badass characters like how Luffy is just totally badass, and like how goku is just beyond badass. I like animes like that, but at the same time I'd rather it be a bit more 'real' like FMA where real shit happens, you get fucked up, your ribs are really broke, etc..

It seems to be there are very FEW animes I could possibly like, I saw That halloween anime, soulreaper, or something. It made me laugh because the episode I saw was about some super sword, that has it's own personality and stuff and it's like the sword owns the user. I kind of got into that episode but thats it, I don't really care for the way the anime looks.

Also, I read One Piece and Naruto and used to read AOT.

Edit: Also if there is any QUALITY non-hetero hentia animes with good plot and sexual scenes I would get into that also, I seen a hentia anime series once, I was like wtf but the plot was actually kind of decent so I feel like I would like something like that, if it exists.
    So....anime in general,(except for naruto) sucks and hentai has good plot.

Mmmk, i'll pass on taking you seriously.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

So....anime in general,(except for naruto) sucks and hentai has good plot.

Mmmk, i'll pass on taking you seriously.
    What are you saying. Gay hentia with plot would be fucking awesome if rule 34 acknowledges.

Naruto plot, for the original series was literally about 1/3rd of the entire series. The rest was fillers. The shippuden has a lot of fillers too, but it has an actual idea behind the plot from the start, not just random nonsense. Like Naruto / Bleach. One piece Is less of, I mean yeah there is an ass of fillers but one piece has detailed character plot so you can get more into the plot so what would seem like nonsense is actually good plot.

Other animes tend to do the same, or they have utterly shitty animations, or they just don't establish stable plot. Attack on Titan has been the only anime that I've tried watching, that has ended up being like Oh hey I can actually enjoy this. And it's not just because of the great animation, the feel of the plot was really good, yeah the characters lacked good backstory for more feel but they established emotions very well.

I don't know how you come to the conclusion I think one hentia episode of something someone sent me once that had a specific scene that had a beyond the point of sexual shit, but an actual point and feeling to it. I don't care about hentia, I simply think it would be interesting to see a Gay hentia with a Decent plot like the more well known animes that I like.

Should I apologize to you for not enjoying the half assed scripted and drawn animes written by half assed unknown artists? Please refrain from subjecting me to your lack of understanding. I'm too drunk for this shit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

Gintama is basically that... it's not realistic but that makes it awesome. Basically me:

It's full of comedy and action, definitely better than any shounen you have ever laid eyes on. You should give it a chance before dissing it. inb4 dem parodies of anime

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ why is it people who only watch the big 3, then watch attack on titan and say "that's the only exception".

Apparently it has to be SUPER MAINSTREAM for any big-3 watchers to have an exception.
    (I say this not because SNK is mainstream, but because people hype it up so much that seems to be the only reason they watch it in the first place).
    ------------

Check out Gintama, Hunter x Hunter, magi, any number of similar shonen for you.

Want seinan? Go read/watch some Berserk/hellsing.