Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Worst "trip".. Interesting read

Alright, well, if you don't want something interesting and sort of long to read, don't bother. Putting a TL;DR in won't suffice as what I felt was real, and I feel the need to explain my trip and see if any of you have similar experiences or want to discuss.

Last night I had some sleeping pills, but I never use them as I sleep fine. The substance that it contains is Diphenhydramine. I was just looking for a neat "high" just to get by, and each pill was about 25mg. I took about 300-400mg worth of it over the span of 30 minutes as I was playing a SMITE game. Now, it was probably about 10PM when I headed to bed and I wasn't really feeling anything. It was just maybe a few motion blurs here and there, but I felt fine.

I went to sleep, and I kept waking up which is ironic due to it being a SLEEPING pill. I woke up, or it felt like I woke up, every hour. When I woke up the first time, I was not feeling too hot. It's the kind of feeling you get when you know you need to throw up, and your stomach is telling you to, but you can't. Intermittently of me waking up, I'd go get a drink of water, milk, etc and try to go to bed. At about 2AM I woke up for around the 4th time and I could not get back to bed. About the drug I had taken -- over 300MG is basically a threshold high I read, and this is where I started having hallucinations. I've never had any hallucinations before as I usually stuck to weed a few years back, but I did not expect this.

I saw spiders -- everywhere. Now, I'm a bitch when it comes to spiders so now as a sober me, I realize it's not that weird for me to not be hallucinating spiders everywhere. At first, I felt like they were crawling all over me and I'd try to hit them off. It only got worse. 15 minutes in, I see baby spiders everywhere. Little black motherfuckers, I could of sworn they were real. I got out of bed, got another drink, but was too frightened to go back into my room. I slept on our living room couch only unable to sleep, and I continue to feel crawled over. I tried hitting the spiders, getting em off, but the feel of them BITING me was everywhere. I even felt them biting around my balls.

I tried to not think about it and go to sleep, and as I was staring in front of me at our window with some curtains, I saw spiders crawling down it and spiders coming from the roof of my house onto me. This is where I had lost it. I wanted to just wake up, and go play some computer games. I go into my room, get my clothes real quick still with the fear of spiders being everywhere, and head downstairs. The feelings come back of spiders crawling up my leg and biting me and all over, and it honestly got old. I wanted to stop this or go to bed, but it wouldn't stop. I still had an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I couldn't think about that. I go back upstairs and my Dad just tells me to try and drink some milk and go to bed. I went back into my bed, and I only saw more spiders everywhere. I went into the bathroom and could swear I could see spider bites all over my body, on my upper back, and even on my forearm.

I go into my Mom's room and attempt to tell her what's going on. She says to take a shower, and then I tell her to come see. She says she saw no spider bites, so I take her downstairs to show her the spiders. When I get downstairs, only 1 light was working so light was dim. I could see in all 4 spiders. 2 huge albinos that were fighting, and 2 misc ones. I kept telling my mom, "Do you see? You see the spiders?" and she continually said no. I swore it was real, and to prove her.. I stomped on them with a show, only thing is, in my eyes, the spiders didn't die and no spiders were on the shoe or ground. My mom asked me if I was on drugs, and I attempted to throw her off of that accusation. We go back upstairs to check my room, and still, no spiders could be seen. She goes back to bed, and I hop the shower to try and throw off my head from this, but I kept seeing the baby spiders I saw in my room fall off my body and go down the drain.

As real as everything felt, it finally ended when the hallucinations sort of went away and I tried to keep myself together. Went back to bed in my room, and finally slept until about 9:30AM, and stayed up till about 11AM and went back to bed until about 3AM. I slept a lot, and finally I feel normal again. I'm only glad it's over, and I don't plan to do this drug ever again.

**did not go to school either today
    Last edited by Psychotic; 10-17-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Taco (10-17-2013),The Conjurer (10-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I actually read it.

But dude that's fucked up?

are you alright.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post
    Alright, well, if you don't want something interesting and sort of long to read, don't bother. Putting a TL;DR in won't suffice as what I felt was real, and I feel the need to explain my trip and see if any of you have similar experiences or want to discuss.

Last night I had some sleeping pills, but I never use them as I sleep fine. The substance that it contains is Diphenhydramine. I was just looking for a neat "high" just to get by, and each pill was about 25mg. I took about 300-400mg worth of it over the span of 30 minutes as I was playing a SMITE game. Now, it was probably about 10PM when I headed to bed and I wasn't really feeling anything. It was just maybe a few motion blurs here and there, but I felt fine.

I went to sleep, and I kept waking up which is ironic due to it being a SLEEPING pill. I woke up, or it felt like I woke up, every hour. When I woke up the first time, I was not feeling too hot. It's the kind of feeling you get when you know you need to throw up, and your stomach is telling you to, but you can't. Intermittently of me waking up, I'd go get a drink of water, milk, etc and try to go to bed. At about 2AM I woke up for around the 4th time and I could not get back to bed. About the drug I had taken -- over 300MG is basically a threshold high I read, and this is where I started having hallucinations. I've never had any hallucinations before as I usually stuck to weed a few years back, but I did not expect this.

I saw spiders -- everywhere. Now, I'm a bitch when it comes to spiders so now as a sober me, I realize it's not that weird for me to not be hallucinating spiders everywhere. At first, I felt like they were crawling all over me and I'd try to hit them off. It only got worse. 15 minutes in, I see baby spiders everywhere. Little black motherfuckers, I could of sworn they were real. I got out of bed, got another drink, but was too frightened to go back into my room. I slept on our living room couch only unable to sleep, and I continue to feel crawled over. I tried hitting the spiders, getting em off, but the feel of them BITING me was everywhere. I even felt them biting around my balls.

I tried to not think about it and go to sleep, and as I was staring in front of me at our window with some curtains, I saw spiders crawling down it and spiders coming from the roof of my house onto me. This is where I had lost it. I wanted to just wake up, and go play some computer games. I go into my room, get my clothes real quick still with the fear of spiders being everywhere, and head downstairs. The feelings come back of spiders crawling up my leg and biting me and all over, and it honestly got old. I wanted to stop this or go to bed, but it wouldn't stop. I still had an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I couldn't think about that. I go back upstairs and my Dad just tells me to try and drink some milk and go to bed. I went back into my bed, and I only saw more spiders everywhere. I went into the bathroom and could swear I could see spider bites all over my body, on my upper back, and even on my forearm.

I go into my Mom's room and attempt to tell her what's going on. She says to take a shower, and then I tell her to come see. She says she saw no spider bites, so I take her downstairs to show her the spiders. When I get downstairs, only 1 light was working so light was dim. I could see in all 4 spiders. 2 huge albinos that were fighting, and 2 misc ones. I kept telling my mom, "Do you see? You see the spiders?" and she continually said no. I swore it was real, and to prove her.. I stomped on them with a show, only thing is, in my eyes, the spiders didn't die and no spiders were on the shoe or ground. My mom asked me if I was on drugs, and I attempted to throw her off of that accusation. We go back upstairs to check my room, and still, no spiders could be seen. She goes back to bed, and I hop the shower to try and throw off my head from this, but I kept seeing the baby spiders I saw in my room fall off my body and go down the drain.

As real as everything felt, it finally ended when the hallucinations sort of went away and I tried to keep myself together. Went back to bed in my room, and finally slept until about 9:30AM, and stayed up till about 11AM and went back to bed until about 3AM. I slept a lot, and finally I feel normal again. I'm only glad it's over, and I don't plan to do this drug ever again.

**did not go to school either today
    One of my friends had the same exact experience with LSA from morning glory seeds. Basically your Brain thought you were asleep but you were actually awake so thus you were tripping balls. Long story short.

Source: I've done a lot of psychedelics lol.

But yeah I wouldn't have my worst enemy try to get fucked up on benadryl
    Last edited by Confin3d; 10-17-2013 at 07:38 PM.
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    That's fucked up.

Don't try some weird trippy shit dawg.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I have never taken that dosage before, but I have taken over the "recommended" amount and I did feel like spiders were biting me, although I did not see them.

Stick to the weed, fucking with pills usually never ends up good.

It's not a fucking game...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to unsub For This Useful Post:

Taco (10-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    mind telling me what kind of sleepings pills...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    mind telling me what kind of sleepings pills...
    I think Benadyrl. Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) Drug Information: Description, User Reviews, Drug Side Effects, Interactions - Prescribing Information at RxList

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Confin3d For This Useful Post:

Taco (10-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Dude I fucking hate spiders with a passion. I actually hate all bugs, but spiders get to me the most.

If I was in your position, I would have literally gone fucking insane. I couldn't have handled it one bit. I seriously would have flipped shit and seriously gone crazy.

That's messed up.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Fuck, that must be scary

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Dude I fucking hate spiders with a passion. I actually hate all bugs, but spiders get to me the most.

If I was in your position, I would have literally gone fucking insane. I couldn't have handled it one bit. I seriously would have flipped shit and seriously gone crazy.

That's messed up.
    gotta face your fears one day.

and use that 6,666th post with pride.

benadryl is an allergy medicine.
    Last edited by Taco; 10-17-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Thanks

gotta face your fears one day.

and use that 6,666th post with pride.

benadryl is an allergy medicine.
    Which consists of the chemical diphenhydramine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Which consists of the chemical diphenhydramine
    OP had sleeping pills.
    plus ive taken like 6 benadryl pills in the course of 12 hours before, never got sleepy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Taco For This Useful Post:

Confin3d (10-17-2013)

Thanks

OP had sleeping pills.
    plus ive taken like 6 benadryl pills in the course of 12 hours before, never got sleepy.
    Everyone has different experiences with chemicals and Benadyrl is the only over the counter medicine I could think of that has this chemical in it so thus why I said "I think"

And 6 pills doesn't amount to the 300+ mgs he claimed to have taken. Just saying.
    Last edited by Confin3d; 10-17-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Everyone has different experiences with chemicals and Benadyrl is the only over the counter medicine I could think of that has this chemical in it so thus why I said "I think"

And 6 pills doesn't amount to the 300+ mgs he claimed to have taken. Just saying.
    true but just stating that i doubt they will make me sleepy.
    i think ill just try xanax instead bc cant be bothered to swallow 12 25mg pills just to see spiders

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Taco For This Useful Post:

Confin3d (10-17-2013)

Thanks
    Wow, learn to trip bro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast