Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Sellling NA Dragon Nest Gold. 26k Gold for 1k/3$

Basically I started the day Open Beta started and played 10+ hours a day and got a ridiculously large amount of level 24s and had a few guild mate accounts that I helped level out of boredom waiting for new patch, was so in love with the game I quickly burnt out playing so much with the limited content, and every time I get on can't get into it anymore because it feels so overwhelmingly changed and seems like it'll take way to much work to get back into it. I have 26k Gold from the +12 geodes or whatever they were for having level 24s, and I sold them on the market, then quit basically, came back each update to get the max level, then would leave again, sadly still wearing most of my level 24 gear because didnt see a reason to fund.

Anyways enough backstory, I have some gold, and i'm looking for a possible buyer My skype is omgwdfholypoop, and i'll watch this site daily to see if anyone is interested, I have some original IGNs for sale as well if anyone could possibly be interested.

My rules of trade are you go first, BUT you can go with any amount you want, if you want to do 1$ per transaction, im completely fine with that, or all at once is fine too which has been done on other games, its completely whatever your comfortable going with in the end.

The second option of payment is, you find a trusted middleman with plenty of references and foot the bill for him if he requires payment.

I'll accept Paypal or ultimate game cards.

Sorry for so much information, just want to make this as easy as possible, and please don't PM me with other options of payment, like I go first with all the cash, because i'm not going to.

Thanks alot for reading this and hopefully will sell fast because events are going on in my games and I need some extra cash

Thanks
    hey im interested in buying some gold i added your skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I've checked my skype regularly, other than a obvious scammer, havent gotten any notifications lol :P, also no friend request, if you want to pm me your name i'll gladly add you, or you can try again as well as i'll be checking it frequently throughout the day.

Thanks
    hi i've just added you on skype, im interested in buying the gold

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ALL GOLD HAS BEEN SOLD, but I have some IGNs for sale as well if anyone is interested.
    They are...
    "Growl" (You'll have to buy a name change for this one since its my main and has alot of NX items on it so i can't delete it)
    "Alligator"
    "Weather"
    "Gremlin"
    "Necrophiliac"
    "Hemorrhage"
    "Evacuate"

If you're interested in a IGN, Accepting paypal, so PM me your offer for the IGNs, skype is the easiest way to get in touch with me if you are interested
    Last edited by Nazarath; 10-26-2013 at 11:58 AM.