Thread: Was it laced?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

Thing is I couldn't really think I was just looking down on the floor and you know the sound you hear when it is really quiet like a buzzing sound that's all I got. It's like my brain stopped perceiving sound it was a really freakish moment of my life but it was fine after 5 minutes just looking down to the floor.

The hardest part for me was getting out of the room we were in. Once I became aware of my fucked up state I started playing its game to get up and leave. I learned that "thinking" was the enemy lol. Cause what ever you thought about never happened unless you somehow pushed it.... (idk if i'm making sense...)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Sounds like a case of good weed and bad vibes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    t'was good weed but too much of it at the same time was what made me get paranoia..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TripperNet For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (10-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

Yeah, exactly what happened to me, It changed my life for the better and worse

This ^ but I do admit I did go to a party a couple of weeks ago and smoked again .-. good shit but never again
    But I now have fucking terrible anxiety and panic attacks
    i hope I don't have long term affects. I kind of still feel a delay between my thoughts and actions... and also get lost in my thoughts if I think too much... Hopefully after another night of sleep ill be normal...

Its so fucking funny cause every time I do something.. "extreme?" I always end up o the losing side. Guess im not made to ball hard.

- Go to a party, smoke up (GOT A REGULAR HIGH), drink... drink... walk around, drink, notice I'm fucked... pass out.
    - Go to a party, eat a popper, smoke a J, take huge hits from a bowl, notice im fucked... DIDN't pass out, instead I just experienced a new view on life and how our EGO IS EVERYTHING and the fact of the matter is that we are all FAKE, UNLESS shown the truth... cause now, I SWEAR, it changed me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DєfKOniK For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (10-26-2013)

Thanks
    Yeah it's not laced. I'm fair use everyone has an experience like that atleast once. Like @HalfBajan said I had an experience like this where I questioned existence and what was real. Since that I haven't felt the same at all
    Skype - JakeTheDragonSlayer
    Successful
    Buys/Trades/Sell
    8/0/9

Last Updated - 26th October 2013

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Embrace. For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (10-26-2013),HalfBajan (10-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    Fucking sucks I had too much of it -,- cause if Im not feeling normal by tomorrow night, im never fucking around with a bowl/brownies

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post

i hope I don't have long term affects. I kind of still feel a delay between my thoughts and actions... and also get lost in my thoughts if I think too much... Hopefully after another night of sleep ill be normal...

Its so fucking funny cause every time I do something.. "extreme?" I always end up o the losing side. Guess im not made to ball hard.

- Go to a party, smoke up (GOT A REGULAR HIGH), drink... drink... walk around, drink, notice I'm fucked... pass out.
    - Go to a party, eat a popper, smoke a J, take huge hits from a bowl, notice im fucked... DIDN't pass out, instead I just experienced a new view on life and how our EGO IS EVERYTHING and the fact of the matter is that we are all FAKE, UNLESS shown the truth... cause now, I SWEAR, it changed me.
    Hopefully you don't have it as bad as I did, for the first 3-4 days after my bad 'trip' I was shaking, didn't leave my room and I felt like I wasn't inside myself.
    I also could not focus on anything for shit.
    though, it's all mental so you can prevent all this shit from happening if you don't think about it.
    My best advice is to try and spend as much time with friends and family as possible to distract you from it because as soon as you're alone, that's all you will think about..
    I thought I was just going to go crazy and somehow eventually die that week..
    The mistake we both made was that we got scared while high, my friend was with me at the time and he went with the flow so he was fine and he just kept telling me to go with it and it'd calm me down for about 10 minutes and then I'd start getting paranoid again.

I smoked my first full blunt that night too -.- so I was just dead
    Just try to keep your mind off of the shit and try not to read stuff about it
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (10-26-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrace. View Post
    Yeah it's not laced. I'm fair use everyone has an experience like that atleast once. Like @HalfBajan said I had an experience like this where I questioned existence and what was real. Since that I haven't felt the same at all
    Oh thank fuck for that, I'm not the only one!
    At the time, I felt like I was the first person this happened too so that was scary in itself. @DєfKOniK You're lucky we've been through the same experience because when you feel like you're the only one in this situation you
    get worse and worse...... and worse

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (10-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Hopefully you don't have it as bad as I did, for the first 3-4 days after my bad 'trip' I was shaking, didn't leave my room and I felt like I wasn't inside myself.
    I also could not focus on anything for shit.
    though, it's all mental so you can prevent all this shit from happening if you don't think about it.
    My best advice is to try and spend as much time with friends and family as possible to distract you from it because as soon as you're alone, that's all you will think about..
    I thought I was just going to go crazy and somehow eventually die that week..
    The mistake we both made was that we got scared while high, my friend was with me at the time and he went with the flow so he was fine and he just kept telling me to go with it and it'd calm me down for about 10 minutes and then I'd start getting paranoid again.

I smoked my first full blunt that night too -.- so I was just dead
    Just try to keep your mind off of the shit and try not to read stuff about it
    man im so happy that im not he only one who experienced this haha. and it was also my first full J to myself. never thought weed could be so potent... and it seemed like your experience was way worst haha cause I've been alone all day today in my bed watching netflix and posting this shit, and so far no extreme effects.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

At the time, I felt like I was the first person this happened too so that was scary in itself. @DєfKOniK You're lucky we've been through the same experience because when you feel like you're the only one in this situation you
    ya its that or all 3 of us are just fucked for life hahaha

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DєfKOniK For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (10-26-2013)

Thanks

Yah it's happened to a few of my friends before and lucky I was with one at the time. While it's happening there's no way to stop it, so that only leaves you with going with it. After the scary part happened It was a very weird me intriguing experience. What made it worse was I did it before school so I was also freaking out I would get caught.

Basically my mindset was like "what are people, why us and why are we here. Why do we do what we do?" It seemed like a long fucked up dream. Even after a couple weeks of it happening I'm still to scared to smoke again. It's like we are all trapped in our own minds and the only way free is by smoking weed.
    Successful
    Buys/Trades/Sell
    8/0/9

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Embrace. For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (10-26-2013)

Thanks
    Yah it's happened to a few of my friends before and lucky I was with one at the time. While it's happening there's no way to stop it, so that only leaves you with going with it. After the scary part happened It was a very weird me intriguing experience. What made it worse was I did it before school so I was also freaking out I would get caught.

Basically my mindset was like "what are people, why us and why are we here. Why do we do what we do?" It seemed like a long fucked up dream. Even after a couple weeks of it happening I'm still to scared to smoke again. It's like we are all trapped in our own minds and the only way free is by smoking weed.
    THIS.
    LOL you smoked before school! we were once watching a movie in Media so I told the teacher I needed to piss but then went and smoked a j, came back and there were like 5 teachers in the room so there's me and my friend just freaking the fuck out but they were'nt there for us..

Anyways back to thou story of horror,
    I could be wrong but isn't that the after effects of salvia? O.o @Lehsyrus?

If I wasn't with my friend that night I'm pretty sure I would've killed myself... or something close to that

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (10-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

ya holy fuck! Man exactly the same shit... this may be a biblical experience... We have been shown the truth. Its like our minds create who we are, but when we are separated from our mind (weed) it was as if it was our enemy...

Basically we are all FAKE and we all try to give out an impression of who we are NO MATTER WHO you are.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DєfKOniK For This Useful Post:

Embrace. (10-26-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post

ya holy fuck! Man exactly the same shit... this may be a biblical experience... We have been shown the truth. Its like our minds create who we are, but when we are separated from our mind (weed) it was as if it was our enemy...

Basically we are all FAKE and we all try to give out an impression of who we are NO MATTER WHO you are.
    Well damn, I never thought of it like that

24. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (10-26-2013)

Thanks

THIS.
    LOL you smoked before school! we were once watching a movie in Media so I told the teacher I needed to piss but then went and smoked a j, came back and there were like 5 teachers in the room so there's me and my friend just freaking the fuck out but they were'nt there for us..

Anyways back to thou story of horror,
    I could be wrong but isn't that the after effects of salvia? O.o @Lehsyrus?

If I wasn't with my friend that night I'm pretty sure I would've killed myself... or something close to that
    Hahah yeah, I like having a joint before school, it keeps me chilled out and the day flies by. Everyone that this has happened to said it ha only happened once. I don't mind smoking a small amount but I'm no game enough to have a heap again.
    Successful
    Buys/Trades/Sell
    8/0/9

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Embrace. For This Useful Post:

DєfKOniK (10-26-2013)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast