Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Make sure your mom doesn't do drugs after this. Goes the same for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
    SERIOUS SHIT FIND A DIFFERENT THREAD TO TROLL, THERES FUCKIN PLENTY AROUND HERE. TO ALL OFFERING CONDOLENCES, THANK YOU GUYS WERE FINE, MOMS A LITTLE FUCKED IN THE HEAD, PARANOID BUT WERE MANAGING IT ALL PRETTY WELL ACTUALLY...DAM DUDE SOME OF US BEEN THRU SOME TRAMATIC SHIT. MOST DEF, WE THE STRONGEST. KEEP UR HEADS UP C:
    If you've come here to seek people to care about you. You've come wrong, my friend
    however. I'm sorryf for your loss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Little brother was 6 years old, and born almost completely deaf. Cue slummy outskirts of Havana with nothing to do, we always used to play by the train tracks. We were balancing on the rails like a tight rope when it happened. Train comes around a tight bend, I jump off the tracks and run to a safe distance. I was fueled entirely by adrenaline and completely forgot my little bro. Screaming wouldn't help, and he couldn't lip-read with his back to me. I try to run to him and push him out of the way, but the train was coming too quick. There was no time to get across to the left rail from my side. Alex disappeared behind the train, and I couldn't hear anything over the rumbling of the tracks. So there I was, sobbing uncontrollably and unable to help as train-car after train-car passed me by. By the time I could get over to him, he was already gone.
    This is probably the most sickening, saddening, and depressing story i have ever read. Sorry it had to turn out like that.

Thanks
    CAPSLOCK SORT OF KILLS THE FEELS, DON'T YOU THINK?
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Royce (10-30-2013)

Thanks
    @Lehsyrus, I will do it for you bro. I will give up the caps lock. Idk bro, life has been a downward, upward spiral, I kinda forgot about this place man. My internet life kinda drifted away and my real one set in for a min, glad to be back tho

@Nat0, I didn't come here for sympathy, I get enough in the real world. Shit, most of my friends don't look at my family the same anymore. This is a forum full of nerdy teenagers, trolls, and 40 year old men who still live in their mother's basement, coming to MPGH to get ANY type of sympathy/attention would be the last thing I'd do trust me. I'm merely sharing my story, just thought people would have a little more respect considering the thread is about those who've passed.

This goes for the guy who's brother died by the train, your story sounds like something straight out of a horror movie dude. The way you worded it and all, sounds like a movie plot. With all due respect, if your story is true and you're not just a legendary troll, you're one strong mother fucker dude. That shit would haunt me for the rest of my life bro, I can't help but think what "could've been", but in your situation, his death was caused by something you could've prevented (not playing on the tracks). Must be a horrible feeling, you got my respects dude. Either way don't torture yourself over it, everything happens for a reason and idk if you're religious or not (at one point in time, I use to never think I'd become a believer), but your brother is with God now, his body is just resting bro. Keep your head up and think, would your brother want you to be all depressed about it, or would he want you to live the life he didn't get a chance to live? Idk, just my two cents on your situation.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

Aborted (10-31-2013),HalfBajan (10-30-2013),Josh (10-31-2013),Lehsyrus (10-31-2013),Nat0 (10-30-2013),Royce (10-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post

A train? How in the hell do you get ran over by a train?
    Took the words right outta my mouth..
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    ANYONE HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER/CLOSE FRIEND PASS AWAY? THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR MY LIL BRO WAS TAKEN FROM ME, SHOT 3 TIMES, ONCE IN THE HEART. THE CORONER SAID IF THE FUCKER WASNT SO TALL HE POSSIBLY WOULD HAVE SURVIVED. MY OLDER BRO WAS ALSO SHOT ONCE IN THE JAW, CAME OUT THE BACK OF HIS NECK, AND ONCE IN THE CHEST WHICH EXITED HIS BACK OF COURSE. LUCKILY HE SURVIVED AND WERE THANKFUL FOR THAT BUT DEATH IS ALWAYS A HARD SUBJECT, BUT WHEN MURDER IS THE CASE, ITS ALWAYS WORSE...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    I have a dying family member currently, not by violence but by sickness.
    I have also just recently had two pets die.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I love it when people die.
    But seriously, Fuko. Stop using caps. I can barely read what you actually typed :P
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Kelellesl1.jpg[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Fap kid, fap like the wind.

Thanks
    damn dude, you live in the ghetto

Thanks
    @Defloration, I'm actually in SoCal bro...what cities did you live in?
    I now reside in Reno, NV.

Grew up in Compton for the most part.

Moved around after my tenth birthday a lot though.

From Whittier to Oakland.

All over the place until around 14 when I moved out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'am so sorry
    *English is not my native language so excuse any grammatical mistakes*

ALWAYS message me on MPGH to verify that you are talking to me when dealing on skype

Thanks
    @Defloration, I lived in Compton for a few years, in the bad part (well worse, pretty much all of it is bad lol). Got a story for you if you care to listen. I lived in blood territory, I was almost the victum of a drive by from the crips lol. I was at a known blood hangout, and as one of the only whites in the neighborhood, I was cool with the bloods. Anyways I was at a local blood hangout, buying weed, and I seen a car drive by...all I seen was the .45 in hand, and a blue rag hanging out so I knew what was coming. I yelled at everyone to get down and they looked at me crazy and cocked their guns back lol. Thats when the shooting started...man must have been about 2-3 10 round clips. My adrenaline was pumping so bad, it was pretty much a blackout. Luckily nobody got hit though. One of my homies was inches away from a bullet though, his crazy ass was laughing, picking the bullets out the stucko that didnt go through the wall. Crazy shit man....and Whitier is a town full of Wiggers haha...

Thanks
    @Lehsyrus, I will do it for you bro. I will give up the caps lock. Idk bro, life has been a downward, upward spiral, I kinda forgot about this place man. My internet life kinda drifted away and my real one set in for a min, glad to be back tho

@Nat0, I didn't come here for sympathy, I get enough in the real world. Shit, most of my friends don't look at my family the same anymore. This is a forum full of nerdy teenagers, trolls, and 40 year old men who still live in their mother's basement, coming to MPGH to get ANY type of sympathy/attention would be the last thing I'd do trust me. I'm merely sharing my story, just thought people would have a little more respect considering the thread is about those who've passed.

This goes for the guy who's brother died by the train, your story sounds like something straight out of a horror movie dude. The way you worded it and all, sounds like a movie plot. With all due respect, if your story is true and you're not just a legendary troll, you're one strong mother fucker dude. That shit would haunt me for the rest of my life bro, I can't help but think what "could've been", but in your situation, his death was caused by something you could've prevented (not playing on the tracks). Must be a horrible feeling, you got my respects dude. Either way don't torture yourself over it, everything happens for a reason and idk if you're religious or not (at one point in time, I use to never think I'd become a believer), but your brother is with God now, his body is just resting bro. Keep your head up and think, would your brother want you to be all depressed about it, or would he want you to live the life he didn't get a chance to live? Idk, just my two cents on your situation.
    You sound a lot happier with out the caps lock.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.
    [img]https://csgo-stats.com/******slayer6969/graphic.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I really appreciate the thought Fuko. I'm serious, it really means a lot when someone you don't even know actually gives the time.
    I hope everything turns out OK in your life as well.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My unarmed friend got shot and killed by a cop.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast