Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Well my script is nearly perfect expect those 2 problems I still encounter.
    Like the jamming from time to time and that the recoil is very good at short to medium range but on long range you see that there is still recoil ( not that I would go "full out " with the m16 on that distance, but still...)

Here is my script if you are intressted and or want to give me hints:

<Root>
    <WeaponData>
    <ResolutionRemark>1024*768</ResolutionRemark>
    <PressRKeyToPauseNx3x>0</PressRKeyToPauseNx3x>
    <Button>
    <BulletCount>8</BulletCount>
    <Bullet1_MoveX>0</Bullet1_MoveX>
    <Bullet1_MoveY>0</Bullet1_MoveY>
    <Bullet1_IntervalTime>44</Bullet1_IntervalTime>
    <Bullet2_MoveX>-1</Bullet2_MoveX>
    <Bullet2_MoveY>-10</Bullet2_MoveY>
    <Bullet2_IntervalTime>44</Bullet2_IntervalTime>
    <Bullet3_MoveX>-1</Bullet3_MoveX>
    <Bullet3_MoveY>-8</Bullet3_MoveY>
    <Bullet3_IntervalTime>44</Bullet3_IntervalTime>
    <Bullet4_MoveX>-1</Bullet4_MoveX>
    <Bullet4_MoveY>-8</Bullet4_MoveY>
    <Bullet4_IntervalTime>44</Bullet4_IntervalTime>
    <Bullet5_MoveX>-1</Bullet5_MoveX>
    <Bullet5_MoveY>-7</Bullet5_MoveY>
    <Bullet5_IntervalTime>44</Bullet5_IntervalTime>
    <Bullet6_MoveX>-1</Bullet6_MoveX>
    <Bullet6_MoveY>-8</Bullet6_MoveY>
    <Bullet6_IntervalTime>44</Bullet6_IntervalTime>
    <Bullet7_MoveX>-2</Bullet7_MoveX>
    <Bullet7_MoveY>-8</Bullet7_MoveY>
    <Bullet7_IntervalTime>44</Bullet7_IntervalTime>
    <Bullet8_MoveX>-2</Bullet8_MoveX>
    <Bullet8_MoveY>-8</Bullet8_MoveY>
    <Bullet8_IntervalTime>44</Bullet8_IntervalTime>
    <RepeatStartIndex>5</RepeatStartIndex>
    <Recoil>0</Recoil>
    </Button>
    <CPIRemark>0</CPIRemark></WeaponData>
    </Root>
    By the way at Bullet 1 I do not understand why you have in your AK12 script the x and y changes BEFORE the actual shoot? I mean it will pull down the weapon before its even shot. Thats why i have 0,0 in my script. Not sure though

And I have thought about a Auto-Spot function in our scripts. Since I have just edited the file in notepad I dont really know how the command is to do so.
    Would be cool if you could tell me(Should be like if_key1 pressed -> Q)

EDIT: Weapon got heavy barrel and angled grip. Game sensitivity is just like it used to be (normal) nothing changed
    Last edited by stephen87; 11-09-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen87 View Post
    Well my script is nearly perfect expect those 2 problems I still encounter.
    Like the jamming from time to time and that the recoil is very good at short to medium range but on long range you see that there is still recoil ( not that I would go "full out " with the m16 on that distance, but still...)

Here is my script if you are intressted and or want to give me hints:

By the way at Bullet 1 I do not understand why you have in your AK12 script the x and y changes BEFORE the actual shoot? I mean it will pull down the weapon before its even shot. Thats why i have 0,0 in my script. Not sure though

And I have thought about a Auto-Spot function in our scripts. Since I have just edited the file in notepad I dont really know how the command is to do so.
    Would be cool if you could tell me(Should be like if_key1 pressed -> Q)

EDIT: Weapon got heavy barrel and angled grip. Game sensitivity is just like it used to be (normal) nothing changed
    Well, first thing is, on medium/long range you will ALWAYS see "recoil" as you mentioned, but this is mostly called spread. Which means, bullets wonīt always fly exactly the same way, they "spread" a little (perfectly seen in autofire mode). Even with a perfect recoil macro. This spread is very much less in burst mode, but still present. So you cannot get a "1 hole" hit picture on medium/long ranges.

Second thing is, i didnīt set mouse movement before shots, thats the design of the bloody script language. And i think a t this point, you get the wrong idea of how it works. It doesnt move the mouse and shoots afterwards (this is the way oscar macros work, one line after the other). It shoots AND moves the mouse at the same time, so those commands get executed simultaniously.
    You may have to read it like "move mouse x,y for z ms while pressing LMB"

For M16A4 macro, i use these values (no heavy barrel/grip yet, so not perfect) - using my mousesense in OP:
    <BulletCount>8</BulletCount>
    <Bullet1_MoveX>-4</Bullet1_MoveX>
    <Bullet1_MoveY>11</Bullet1_MoveY>
    <Bullet1_IntervalTime>44</Bullet1_IntervalTime>

For autospot there is one thing to remember: you canīt use 2 macros at the same time! so you cannot use bloody macro on LMB and use an autospot macro on RMB. You would need to use one complex oscar macro, which will/may have several disadvantages (like the "ads stuck" bug).

What you CAN do however (and what i do :P) is to use an autospot macro for recon class with bolt rifles. Theres no use for a bolt rifle macro, so you can use an autospot macro on RMB
    I even combined it with auto holdbreath+spot, works nice.

Heres my script for it. Just create an .amc oscar macro with this settings:
    press right mouse button
    wait 150ms
    press "spot button"
    wait 75ms
    release "spot button"
    wait 75ms
    press "holdbreath button"

Thats it. Do not add any "release "button" commands, else it wonīt work! Set the repeat mode to type 2 (press: start, release: stop).
    That way, when pressing RMB, the sniper will scope in, hold his breath instantly and autospot anything in sight like hell.

Hf =)
    Last edited by waynomat; 11-09-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waynomat View Post
    Second thing is, i didnīt set mouse movement before shots, thats the design of the bloody script language. And i think a t this point, you get the wrong idea of how it works. It doesnt move the mouse and shoots afterwards (this is the way oscar macros work, one line after the other). It shoots AND moves the mouse at the same time, so those commands get executed simultaniously.
    You may have to read it like "move mouse x,y for z ms while pressing LMB"
    Thanks for that info, but yesterday I encountered this "pulling down" before shooting and I could only fix it when I deleted the first two lines, so that it will shoot before it will pull down :/

Edit: And I have played a few rounds with the M16A4 script of mine and I have to say that it still jams, and even more often while in a real battle.
    This is quite annoying if you start shooting at an enemy and that you got a "little" break between a shot.
    I have no idea why this keeps appearing but it is kinda annoying. Maybe it is with all those burst weapon, just like the other side effect, that if you get shot it will sometimes jam/stop shooting aswell.

So this makes those weapons quite uncomfortable.
    Last edited by stephen87; 11-10-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks for that info, but yesterday I encountered this "pulling down" before shooting and I could only fix it when I deleted the first two lines, so that it will shoot before it will pull down :/
    Maybe it is weaponrelated. I tried to get this effect by creating a 1 shot bullet macro with very high y-value and high interval time. Shooting with M16A4 resulted in the mouse to not move at all. So it should work the way i described, since the gun did not pull down for the first shot.

Edit: And I have played a few rounds with the M16A4 script of mine and I have to say that it still jams, and even more often while in a real battle.
    This is quite annoying if you start shooting at an enemy and that you got a "little" break between a shot.
    I have no idea why this keeps appearing but it is kinda annoying. Maybe it is with all those burst weapon, just like the other side effect, that if you get shot it will sometimes jam/stop shooting aswell.

So this makes those weapons quite uncomfortable.
    Well, i will give feedback on that, as soon as i finally get some time to play and get heavy barrel and foregrip.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    can u create autospot macro im using bloody4 thanks advanced

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by licaros View Post
    can u create autospot macro im using bloody4 thanks advanced
    Just read my post three posts above yours (#92) completely and you will be enlighted :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    not shooting autospot im using bloody4

Thanks
    Just a short question, I have made some macros now for automatic weapons (ctype) and they work fine, but when I start burst firing with that macro on the recoil compensation does not work and makes it even harder. Any idea why ?
    It sucks, because at distance I would have to deactivate the macro to burst fire accurate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by licaros View Post
    not shooting autospot im using bloody4
    Read and try to understand....theres no shooting involved. If you donīt want the additional holdbreath, just donīt include it.
    Do you really have problems creating a three line macro yourself (especially since i posted them above)?

Just a short question, I have made some macros now for automatic weapons (ctype) and they work fine, but when I start burst firing with that macro on the recoil compensation does not work and makes it even harder. Any idea why ?
    It sucks, because at distance I would have to deactivate the macro to burst fire accurate.
    Well, probably because some macro commands are still getting executed based on autofire->compensating recoil that actually isnīt there (because of you burstfiring). Depending on the state of the macro, every burst should have a different behaviour on your recoil pattern, right?
    Only option would be to use two macros and switch between them: autofire macro on N-Button and "burst-autofire" on 3-Button.

Thanks
    So 33 ms is the maximum speed for AkU-12 on burst and 38 ms for Ak-12?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tomherg View Post
    So 33 ms is the maximum speed for AkU-12 on burst and 38 ms for Ak-12?
    Those are values that work good for me (besides, it is 34ms on AKU). If you can find better ones, just tell me.

Thanks
    Hy. I want to buy a bloody mouse. But I have windows 8.1. Working the BWP macro file?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    How do I import *.bwp macro? I got only *.amc and *.mgn on list... They do appear on headshot list, but I can't edit them...
    Last edited by moonsize; 12-07-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moonsize View Post
    How do I import *.bwp macro? I got only *.amc and *.mgn on list... They do appear on headshot list, but I can't edit them...
    In the "headshot" tab, click on the headshot button below the tab (with the gun on it). In the next menu, you can open .bwp files (file/open) and edit them accordingly.

Thanks
    thanks it works great request for more macros on ACE23, ACE52, ACE21, M249, pkp, M240B

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast