Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

LOL you will never belive what i stumbled on

LOL ok so i was messing with methods of bypasses i found a way to bypass a hole hook include old s2s hooks like this

LOL

Code:
    	bool ByPasser= HackKiller();
        if ( ByPasser== TRUE )
        {
    //hooks Here
        }
    btw i tested a s2s hook it works it gets ingame and every thing i tested it with character hack i was the super spy when i joined so it works

NOTE: You need a Diffrent type Of Bypass

im in shock right now that i dont have to use cshell metod anymore like wtf

proof for those who think im lieing

Last edited by DisOwned; 10-31-2013 at 02:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    There is useless to anyone else because nobody knows what you are talking about.

^Suck it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly, nobody cares, not to be rude though.

Different type of bypass, Dafuq, all you have to do is bypass the HS CRC and self implemented Engine CRC. I also doubt YOU yourself know what you're even talking about because none of it makes sense.

Btw if you want the cshell method:

Sig broke a couple patches ago, so I don't have the current address for hooking or return address, although the length is 22 (0x16)
    Code:
    __declspec(naked) void SendToServerMidFunction()
    {
    	static ILTMessage_Read *pMsg;

__asm
    	{
    		MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[0x379468B4] //LTClient (Cshell)
    		MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX]
    		MOV pMsg, EAX
    		PUSH 1
    		PUSH EAX
    		MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[EDX+150]
    		MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+18],1 <----- Message Guaranteed/Integer returned

PUSHAD
    	}	 

SendToServerConfiguration(pMsg); //Message_Guaranteed is already moved to stack as shown up above

__asm
    	{
    		POPAD
    		JMP dwReturnSendToServer
    	}
    }
    Credits to Ch40zz-C0d3r, Me, and Timboy
    Last edited by arun823; 10-30-2013 at 11:53 PM.
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arun823 For This Useful Post:

Timboy67678 (10-30-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    Honestly, nobody cares, not to be rude though.

Different type of bypass, Dafuq, all you have to do is bypass the HS CRC and self implemented Engine CRC. I also doubt YOU yourself know what you're even talking about because none of it makes sense.

Btw if you want the cshell method:

Sig broke a couple patches ago, so I don't have the current address for hooking or return address, although the length is 22 (0x16)
    Code:
    __declspec(naked) void SendToServerMidFunction()
    {
    	static ILTMessage_Read *pMsg;

__asm
    	{
    		MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[0x379468B4] //LTClient (Cshell)
    		MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX]
    		MOV pMsg, EAX
    		PUSH 1
    		PUSH EAX
    		MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[EDX+150]
    		MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+18],1 <----- Message Guaranteed/Integer returned

PUSHAD
    	}	 

SendToServerConfiguration(pMsg); //Message_Guaranteed is already moved to stack as shown up above

__asm
    	{
    		POPAD
    		JMP dwReturnSendToServer
    	}
    }
    Credits to Ch40zz-C0d3r, Me, and Timboy

im not very good with MidFunction's can some one give me a hint on how to use this

sorry if im asking to much you dont have to answer if you dont want to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You said youre good in reversing and now you dont know how a simple midfunc works? o.0

Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014

Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)

My new AI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ch40zz-C0d3r For This Useful Post:

arun823 (10-31-2013),Skaterforeva1 (11-03-2013),Timboy67678 (10-31-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
    You said youre good in reversing and now you dont know how a simple midfunc works? o.0
    naw i just started hacking game's ive never hade to use it i know how to update classes and reverse pointers but ive never used a midfunc

my bypass method works for like 1 hour and then crashes to desktop

unl ammo is so sexy

i have a working hook through cshell but like wezzy or what ever his name is problem it

crashes becuz of one line
    this one
    Code:
    return oSendToServer( pMsg, Flags );
    Last edited by DisOwned; 10-31-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by DisOwned View Post
    crashes becuz of one line
    this one
    Code:
    return oSendToServer( pMsg, Flags );
    then obviously you are doing something wrong, because that is supposed to be in the hook because it returns execution to the original function.

EDIT: also
    Last edited by Timboy67678; 10-31-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Even more interesting....

Thanks
    Hi bro have you bypass for CA hack or hook? my hack dont work anymore becouse they have fixed detour, i can buy answer me please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    im not very good with MidFunction's can some one give me a hint on how to use this

sorry if im asking to much you dont have to answer if you dont want to
    You shouldn't even be hacking games in the first place if you haven't learned the programming language sufficiently yet. Also if you can code an HS bypass then I think you can get a simple mid function of any assembly line easily.
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arun823 For This Useful Post:

Timboy67678 (10-31-2013)

Thanks
    What the hell is hackkiller defined as? This is total nonsense. Please leave lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ttdigitalgaming View Post
    What the hell is hackkiller defined as? This is total nonsense. Please leave lol
    are you stupid XD hackkiller is the name of my bypass you must be one of the stupidest pepole i have ever seen funny you tell me to leave XD

and im the only one posting hacks here thats realy funny man maybe you should go back to your cloest in your moms room

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arun823 View Post
    You shouldn't even be hacking games in the first place if you haven't learned the programming language sufficiently yet. Also if you can code an HS bypass then I think you can get a simple mid function of any assembly line easily.
    first off i know c++ and i know basic reversing and i thought you quit so why comment saying i shouldn't even be hacking games when you were supposed of quit and left funny story now you stay at this section posting that same midfunction like 5 times already like anyone cares buddy you was good along with others know its time for other pepole ok and you like insulting pepole because you think you can buddy just back up ok if i want i can quit like you but dont tell me that i shouldn't be game hacking ok

ill leave and go to another site that needs help because of you saying that stupid useless comment and im the one posting the hacks here CoderDias is not coding anymore for na i think so i guess and hackshield bypasses are easy to make least for me all im doing is bypassing the Cshell Scans and other stuff for hooks and memory hacks So there maybe you should not comment at all if you want to make a stupid comment like that ive also made more hs bypasses for other things

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    are you stupid XD hackkiller is the name of my bypass you must be one of the stupidest pepole i have ever seen funny you tell me to leave XD

and im the only one posting hacks here thats realy funny man maybe you should go back to your cloest in your moms room
    if you really do know how to make a bypass, why post just that "pseudo code" at the start of the thread? are we meant to give you a big high five and a pat on the back for making a "bypass"? This section is pretty much dead because combat arms is pretty much open source, just about everything is public, so there is not much more to be made for this "Game".

first off i know c++ and i know basic reversing and i thought you quit so why comment saying i shouldn't even be hacking games when you were supposed of quit and left funny story now you stay at this section posting that same midfunction like 5 times already like anyone cares buddy you was good along with others know its time for other pepole ok and you like insulting pepole because you think you can buddy just back up ok if i want i can quit like you but dont tell me that i shouldn't be game hacking ok

ill leave and go to another site that needs help because of you saying that stupid useless comment and im the one posting the hacks here CoderDias is not coding anymore for na i think so i guess and hackshield bypasses are easy to make least for me all im doing is bypassing the Cshell Scans and other stuff for hooks and memory hacks So there maybe you should not comment at all if you want to make a stupid comment like that ive also made more hs bypasses for other things
    I linked arun to this thread so that we could have a good laugh at your posts. I have only seen him post that midfunction just now. Arun has done a LOT for this section in the past, i would think that someone like you should give him at least a little bit of respect, undoubtedly somewhere in your "base" you have some of his work.

im done

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Timboy67678 For This Useful Post:

arun823 (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timboy67678 View Post
    if you really do know how to make a bypass, why post just that "pseudo code" at the start of the thread? are we meant to give you a big high five and a pat on the back for making a "bypass"? This section is pretty much dead because combat arms is pretty much open source, just about everything is public, so there is not much more to be made for this "Game".

I linked arun to this thread so that we could have a good laugh at your posts. I have only seen him post that midfunction just now. Arun has done a LOT for this section in the past, i would think that someone like you should give him at least a little bit of respect, undoubtedly somewhere in your "base" you have some of his work.

im done
    ? like what the only thing in my base used from some one is acea for her/his Night Vision and i know he did alot but he shouldn't make comments saying i shouldn't make hacks ? so why should i respect someone that wants me to give up so easy i dont think so i used to have respect for him i saw his vip stuxnet at another site it was good but still know one should say shit like that if you want respect earn it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast